Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kudos to Parth and Niti 05/05/2015

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

If one were to watch todays episode and was asked to come up with a one word definition for it, we know that you couldn't sum it up, because today's episode was beyond imagination. But If I were to sum it up in on word it would be; speechless. And as I write this I'm thinking to myself how one can bring together all the pieces these characters have portrayed. There isn't. There isn't a single way I could sit here and do this because today's episode was something beyond my control, it was an episode that drew on my heartstrings and played it like a soft melody.

Episode 199, this episode will go down in history in my eyes, not only because Nandini finally got away from pandit and pandit was finally put away but because of the characters of Nandini and Manik. Today's episode really spoke about why these two are so madly in love with each other, why these two are meant to be, and even in an episode where these two character didn't even speak, it seems as though the silence between them spoke volumes. The Silence that filtered in between the scenes spoke as though they were convincing each other that everything will be alright, the silence spoke as though they were holding onto one and other for dear life and the silence spoke everything that the two couldn't.

As we watch the episode we'll see all the beautiful scenes portrayed by Manik and Nandini, but I myself want to say Thank You to both Parth and Niti for giving me those beautiful Manik and Nandini scenes. These two actors always go far and beyond, they reach for their inner souls in scenes like this. The way Niti's eyes portrayed the look for fear and dread but at the same time was vacant from any and all emotions, this was so beautifully acted. You could see just how frightened Nandini was, how she flinched at every touch and how the environment overwhelmed her beyond understanding. Honestly great job by Niti Taylor for showcasing such a lost girl, a girl who felt tortured and disgusted at the touch she felt on her body by pandit. And not forgetting Parth himself, I was shocked and surprised that his expressions caught so much of my attention, even though Niti had stolen the show with nandini's vacant expressions, it was Parth expressions that really caught me off guard. The moment he stepped into pandit lair' and saw Nandini his face was filled with relief, to the moment he saw pandit and was filled with anger. Parth's facial expressions were marvellous, he acted out desperation and despair so well, he showed that ache and longing that he felt for Nandini, it was beautifully acted out.

And the most dynamic moment of the show, both Parth and Niti respectively as Manik and Nandini under the shower, that scene was heartbreaking. There was nothing anyone can say that can convince me that that scene was nothing but magical and beautiful and yet at the same time so bittersweet. Parth's expressions once again where he looked like he would break down any second and just hide and protect Nandini from the world, and Niti's eyes boring into our souls, where she portrayed fear and anger and the need to be protected.

As I bring this to a close, I would like to thank Parth and Niti for giving us the Manik and Nandini we saw today, the vulnerable side of their relationship, the side that we hardly see because they are always so playful and optimistic and yet today we saw two characters so broken, so in need for each other. Kudos to Parth and Niti, honestly beautiful. 

- Swancy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Second it...These 2 young actors -Parth and Niti are beyond perfection...their chemistry ..emoions..pain..love ...so natural...viewers feel them...
Kudos for giving us Phenomenal Manan...

Their professionalism...dedication..hard working ...👏...
astha2409 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sachi mein hats off to them they acting seems to be so real as if they both can feel the pain... the last scene where manik watch blood in her ear was incredibaly done by manik/parth..
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree, PaNi rocked n kudos to CVs ! 👏
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sometimes niti and parth makes it hard to believe that they're acting,that's how much brilliant they're!
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have nailed it today ... They are the best ... #Manan and #PaNi rocked ... Love them and proud to b a fan of them:) hats off to both of them
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are proving every time that they are best 
nice post
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It deals so real 
Thanks to PaNi
Totally brilliant 
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
actually they deserve a standing ovation they both just nailed the scene like a typical serial after seeing heo heroine runs n hugs him but niti just nailed it perfectly her expression s were damn good n what to say about parh ???? he indeed a expression king how do he manage to do dis so smoothly yoday his relief pain anger love frustration all were clearly shown in his face dis is indeed one of the best epi in ky2 kudoos to these two parth n niti r just perfect as mananEdited by aminahin - 8 years ago
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swancy..Its their eyes...they dont need dialogues...the shower scene...It was all about true love...and they enacted so beautifully...everytime i watch the episode or read anything...I have tears in my eyes...
No girl should be in that situation..A girl who has such a beautiful loving family, who doesnt know about any darkness in the world should never be in that situation...

But yeah As she has her true love , she will be healed.