Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Why is he here? he seems so useless and im not impressed by him. When he was trying to act all cool all i could do was roll my eyes. Why does the CV think we need new entries every time someone leaves. We are happy with fab5+nandini+ navya. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Right now there really doesn't seem any space for the new guy in the storyline especially with Harshad already being back and enough to create drama by himself...

Too many cameos have happened back to back  in the last few months with ppl being obsessed with either Manik or Nandini so new guy adding to that list would also not wash well. 

The writers really seem to lack a plan regarding him and storylines seem to be running on whims right now😕

New guy really didn't need to be connected with MaNan's story directly...Alya ke saat connect kar sakte the...

I guess in all probability he'll turn out to be connected to Harshad in some form😆
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
have patience and watch on!
vidhi_1998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling he is gonna be the replacement of sorts for Abhimanyu, not for Mukti, but maybe trying to cheer Nandini up, if she stays in this depression mode. And if she does not, I have no idea why he is here.
4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just want the core group = fa5 +nandini+ navya + harshad
 and sunny for cabir hehe
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
I don't exactly understand why the new entry was introduced as the story line currently has no space for a new character as old characters (Harshad) has returned but nevertheless we should give the new entry some time so the story can unfold and become more understandable.