Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

Note pg19!!!**Rohit Purohit' Birthday Preparation Thread ** (Page 2)

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinazz

Originally posted by Sayna

Originally posted by dinazz

wow dear !!
ekdam mast thread chahiye haan!!
i wanted to trySmile a siggy par aata nahi hain... any easy way to make it ?? like any online website or something?
aisa thread hoga ke koi nahin bhool payega Cool
Mains sirf vms banati hon, siggies ke liye sonu ya ria se puch lo Embarrassed
ok dear .. no probs Big smile

If you are a beginner then i would suggest u to try photovisi... that web has easy way to make good collages... other websites are quite tough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dinazzSaynaFM

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Great newsBig smile.. But i think i will have exam at the time.. will try to contribute as much as i can!Big smile
isliye abhi se kam pe lag jao LOL
SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

yr mobile IF bht beqaar he heavy page load hi nahi htaSleepy isiliye vms and all direct use tweet krdenge, IF k new layout ne bday threads ki le liAngry 
aur ,madam theme layout kuch socha he?

mene itna acha kuch socha tha pr IF k layot k chaqar me sb waste Sleepy
arre yaar hojayega aur woh yeh thread bhi dekhega tu tension maat le LOL
Thread mein sab post karegen na, uske collegues ke msgs bhi hoge , toh sab kuch dekh lega Big smile

Tu bana aur pm kar mujhe LOLEmbarrassed
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i have an idea, since Altunia is a shayar LOL we should have mirza mani corner in his bday thread, what say
Sayna layout decide kr,  aur volunteers le baqi stuff k liye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaynaFM

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

yr mobile IF bht beqaar he heavy page load hi nahi htaSleepy isiliye vms and all direct use tweet krdenge, IF k new layout ne bday threads ki le liAngry 

Thread mein sab post karegen na, uske collegues ke msgs bhi hoge , toh sab kuch dekh lega Big smile

wo dekhega wo to mujhe pta he pr use dikhega kya ye hamare aur IF k bakwas layot k haath me he, if mobile sucks big time uska phone hi hang hojayega ROFL

SaynaFM

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged

i have an idea, since Altunia is a shayar LOL we should have mirza mani corner in his bday thread, what say
Sayna layout decide kr,  aur volunteers le baqi stuff k liye
mirza mani corner good idea Embarrassed

overactor

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged

wo dekhega wo to mujhe pta he pr use dikhega kya ye hamare aur IF k bakwas layot k haath me he, if mobile sucks big time uska phone hi hang hojayega ROFL
shub shub bolo...laptop se dekh lega LOL
SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Sonu : Mirza corner ki zimmedari teri LOLEmbarrassed
Soch ke pm karo : main T mein dhal dhongi ! Big smile
===================
msg
                                    Bookaholic
Dear Rohit,
First thing first ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are in my prayers and I pray for you to receive a eternity of success and love.  Honestly, the first time I saw you it was in your current show Razia Sultan... I didn't really like your character or you but that has changed. For me to become someone's fan it takes a while... But afterwards I realized that their passion towards acting is what shapes out their identity. I have watched many actors... most I have disliked because they were unable to bring their character into them. Each time I watch you play the role of Altunia ... I see him in you... each feeling he feels you feel as well ... your eyes are very expressive and to me it is amazing how you express Altunia's emotions in your eyes. As a actor you have the talent and dedication that others don't have... so if just push your limits more you will even be able to achieve the world. Once again Happy Birthday.
Sincerely,
Bookaholic

Cocktail24 
An Very Very Happy Birthday Rohit :) God Bless u and completes all the wishes u want 

fatima
Happy Birthday Rohit!

May you be blessed with many more to come and may each year bring more good health, wealth and success. 

You truly are a versatile, gifted actor that was born to act. You are perfection in every frame because you ooze effortless screen presence. No one else could do justice to the character of Mirza Altunia but you. 

Hope you get the recognition you deserve through awards as your fans will always adore you and your work. Thank you for giving us the gift of entertaining us through Mirza. Stay happy, blessed and as awesome as you are. 

From Fatima (UK)
                                            tabzy

Happy birthday to the handsome hunk and the SULTAN of all our hearts!! May you have many more to come and all your desires get fulfilled! Thanks you for making us smile! Lots of love from the UK, From Tabzy
iqra saleem
Haapy birthday rohit Enjoy every moment of your life May everday being something new ad exciting 4 u...Ur acting is superb u r awsum actor luv ur acting...iqra saleem

Srijita Naha happy birthday mirza. u r simply awesome. luv u loadzzz.may gd bless u nd u keep on suceeding lyk dis. wish to watch u in a movie

Aisiri Suresh Hi rohit...its been really amazing to watch u on screen...may all folds of ur lyf be sweeet lyk chocolate...luv u...n wish u HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAYYY!!! party hard... hv a blast!!!!!!!!

Kuhelika Dey Dearest Rohit ... Happy Birthday..many many happy returns of the day !! ...Lots of lovveee ...heart emoticon.. I would be more than glad if you reply ..

Sreeparna Dutta
Happy birthday rohit aka mirza altunia in advance. Happy b day and may your wishes come true. We like your acting . Keep entertaining us and live long

Shahewar Quadri Sooo many wishes to u on ur special day... Happy birthday... I love u very much... Ur eyes r so attractive n hypnotizing... N u infinitely cute... Loads of love on ur birthday n wishes to u Once again love u very muchn keep going like this... Wish u success..!!!!

Shiza Siddiqui Thinking of you with love On your birthday and wishing you everything that Brings your happiness Today and always HAPPy BRITHDAy to The next superstar Rohit purohit

Edited by Sayna - 06 June 2015 at 8:44am

overactor

Go to top