Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

yr mobile IF bht beqaar he heavy page load hi nahi htaπŸ₯± isiliye vms and all direct use tweet krdenge, IF k new layout ne bday threads ki le li😑 

aur ,madam theme layout kuch socha he?

mene itna acha kuch socha tha pr IF k layot k chaqar me sb waste πŸ₯±

arre yaar hojayega aur woh yeh thread bhi dekhega tu tension maat le πŸ˜†
Thread mein sab post karegen na, uske collegues ke msgs bhi hoge , toh sab kuch dekh lega πŸ˜ƒ

Tu bana aur pm kar mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have an idea, since Altunia is a shayar πŸ˜† we should have mirza mani corner in his bday thread, what say
Sayna layout decide kr,  aur volunteers le baqi stuff k liye
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

arre yaar hojayega aur woh yeh thread bhi dekhega tu tension maat le πŸ˜†

Thread mein sab post karegen na, uske collegues ke msgs bhi hoge , toh sab kuch dekh lega πŸ˜ƒ

Tu bana aur pm kar mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

wo dekhega wo to mujhe pta he pr use dikhega kya ye hamare aur IF k bakwas layot k haath me he, if mobile sucks big time uska phone hi hang hojayega πŸ€£
SaynaFM thumbnail

i have an idea, since Altunia is a shayar πŸ˜† we should have mirza mani corner in his bday thread, what say

Sayna layout decide kr,  aur volunteers le baqi stuff k liye

mirza mani corner good idea πŸ˜³
SaynaFM thumbnail

wo dekhega wo to mujhe pta he pr use dikhega kya ye hamare aur IF k bakwas layot k haath me he, if mobile sucks big time uska phone hi hang hojayega πŸ€£

shub shub bolo...laptop se dekh lega πŸ˜†
SaynaFM thumbnail
Sonu : Mirza corner ki zimmedari teri πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Soch ke pm karo : main T mein dhal dhongi ! πŸ˜ƒ
===================
msg
                                    Bookaholic
Dear Rohit,
First thing first ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are in my prayers and I pray for you to receive a eternity of success and love.  Honestly, the first time I saw you it was in your current show Razia Sultan... I didn't really like your character or you but that has changed. For me to become someone's fan it takes a while... But afterwards I realized that their passion towards acting is what shapes out their identity. I have watched many actors... most I have disliked because they were unable to bring their character into them. Each time I watch you play the role of Altunia ... I see him in you... each feeling he feels you feel as well ... your eyes are very expressive and to me it is amazing how you express Altunia's emotions in your eyes. As a actor you have the talent and dedication that others don't have... so if just push your limits more you will even be able to achieve the world. Once again Happy Birthday.
Sincerely,
Bookaholic

Cocktail24 
An Very Very Happy Birthday Rohit :) God Bless u and completes all the wishes u want 

fatima
Happy Birthday Rohit!

May you be blessed with many more to come and may each year bring more good health, wealth and success. 

You truly are a versatile, gifted actor that was born to act. You are perfection in every frame because you ooze effortless screen presence. No one else could do justice to the character of Mirza Altunia but you. 

Hope you get the recognition you deserve through awards as your fans will always adore you and your work. Thank you for giving us the gift of entertaining us through Mirza. Stay happy, blessed and as awesome as you are. 

From Fatima (UK)
                                            tabzy

Happy birthday to the handsome hunk and the SULTAN of all our hearts!! May you have many more to come and all your desires get fulfilled! Thanks you for making us smile! Lots of love from the UK, From Tabzy
iqra saleem
Haapy birthday rohit Enjoy every moment of your life May everday being something new ad exciting 4 u...Ur acting is superb u r awsum actor luv ur acting...iqra saleem

Srijita Naha happy birthday mirza. u r simply awesome. luv u loadzzz.may gd bless u nd u keep on suceeding lyk dis. wish to watch u in a movie

Aisiri Suresh Hi rohit...its been really amazing to watch u on screen...may all folds of ur lyf be sweeet lyk chocolate...luv u...n wish u HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAYYY!!! party hard... hv a blast!!!!!!!!

Kuhelika Dey Dearest Rohit ... Happy Birthday..many many happy returns of the day !! ...Lots of lovveee ...heart emoticon.. I would be more than glad if you reply ..

Sreeparna Dutta
Happy birthday rohit aka mirza altunia in advance. Happy b day and may your wishes come true. We like your acting . Keep entertaining us and live long

Shahewar Quadri Sooo many wishes to u on ur special day... Happy birthday... I love u very much... Ur eyes r so attractive n hypnotizing... N u infinitely cute... Loads of love on ur birthday n wishes to u Once again love u very muchn keep going like this... Wish u success..!!!!

Shiza Siddiqui Thinking of you with love On your birthday and wishing you everything that Brings your happiness Today and always HAPPy BRITHDAy to The next superstar Rohit purohit

Edited by Sayna - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Sonu : Mirza corner ki zimmedari teri πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Soch ke pm karo : main T mein dhal dhongi ! πŸ˜ƒ

tune pura thread banane ka socha he kya πŸ˜† posts baant le asani hogi wrna marjayegi🀣 8 cheezen decide kr aur distribute kr, main thread tu bnana baqi sb mil k banyenge to asani hogi 

Mirza mania ka zima mera done, sb shayari mujhe pm krdena thread ka 3 post rkh lenge πŸ€”
overactor thumbnail

shub shub bolo...laptop se dekh lega πŸ˜†

ab wo laptop kahan se laaye gujrat k jungles meπŸ˜†
SaynaFM thumbnail

tune pura thread banane ka socha he kya πŸ˜† posts baant le asani hogi wrna marjayegi🀣 8 cheezen decide kr aur distribute kr, main thread tu bnana baqi sb mil k banyenge to asani hogi 

Mirza mania ka zima mera done, sb shayari mujhe pm krdena thread ka 3 post rkh lenge πŸ€”

socha toh tha πŸ€£πŸ€£ Mera pehle BT hai toh kuch zyada hai excited hon πŸ˜†
8??? πŸ˜²

Ab tere 8 kya hai? 
Main yeh hi soch rahi thi par 8 tak nahin ponchi...πŸ˜†

1-introduction
2-biography
3shows and character
4 colleagues msg
5fans msg
6-gifts
7-mirza mani corner

okay 7 hogaye πŸ˜†