VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdreamss

Originally posted by Waida1234

As I'm an Anuraj hardcore shipper...I won't take anyone side...! Both Rajat and Anu have the right to their own opinions, beliefs and point of view, but it's not necessary that everyone should agree and think the same way that they do...!

Some people almost invariably arrive at their beliefs, not on the basis of proof and evidence, but on the basis of assumption,presumption...and also what others try to make them believe...! 

Rajat falls in the second category...he acts and takes decisions instantly, may be because he is an IAF Officer and he has been trained to act on the basis of even 1% suspicion and immediate action...! The biggest example...because the Highly Confidential CD was found in Anu cupboard...in the eyes of Rajat, Anu is the offender...! He even forgot that the girl he is blaming is the love of his life...he didn't even give her a chance to defend herself, brutally pushed her away and discarded her from his life within one minute, with a degree of such hatred and disgust...!   

Suspecting Neil to be the culprit is enough for him to get him arrested and punished...! The past few days incidents between Deveel have converted his suspicion into belief and certainty, as the facts are so obvious before his eyes...! Being an honest and faithful soldier..his duty is to protect the innocent victims and punished the wrongdoers...! His duty comes before his family...! 

On the other hand...Anu is a very down-to-earth and realistic person...! She always acts on the basis of sense and sensibility...! She condemned and punished on the basis of solid facts and proof...! If Neil is innocent...she will support and do her best to save him...but if Neil is found guilty, she will make him suffer as much as her sister is suffering...! For Anu...her family comes first...she will go to any extreme to protect it from any calamity...! 

Both Rajat and Anu are stubborn...and they are stuck in the middle of their own belief...! Well..we shall have just to wait and see whose belief will come out victorious, and whose belief will shatter...! Why keep the suspense...? We already know, as always Anu Mata will add another Medal of Mahaanta to her already long list of good deeds...! LOL 

I AGREEBig smile

THOUGH I LOVE RAJAT AND I ALWAYS WANT TO SEE HIM CORRECT AND AM BIASED TOWARDS HIM BUT SOMEWHERE IN MY MIND I HAVE EXACTLY SAME VIEWS...I SWEAR ON GOD THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK IF I FORGET MY THAT I WANT TO SEE RAJAT AS THE COREECT ONE AND AM TIRED OF SEEING ANU ALWAYS RIGHT BUT THE TRUTH IS SHE IS ACTUALLY RIGHTSmile

Rajat also is correct...! It's his belief which is different from Anu...! Tongue

Yahe is right in his place but then again I wanted to see Anu and rajat both supporting neil

hi ithink that is what wil happen eventually after neil gets out on bail. neilwill now be more inclined towards his bhai and bhabhi  much to minty's annoyance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdreamssappuaksWaida1234

sdreamss Groupbie
sdreamss
sdreamss

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

As I'm an Anuraj hardcore shipper...I won't take anyone side...! Both Rajat and Anu have the right to their own opinions, beliefs and point of view, but it's not necessary that everyone should agree and think the same way that they do...!

Some people almost invariably arrive at their beliefs, not on the basis of proof and evidence, but on the basis of assumption,presumption...and also what others try to make them believe...! 

Rajat falls in the second category...he acts and takes decisions instantly, may be because he is an IAF Officer and he has been trained to act on the basis of even 1% suspicion and immediate action...! The biggest example...because the Highly Confidential CD was found in Anu cupboard...in the eyes of Rajat, Anu is the offender...! He even forgot that the girl he is blaming is the love of his life...he didn't even give her a chance to defend herself, brutally pushed her away and discarded her from his life within one minute, with a degree of such hatred and disgust...!   

Suspecting Neil to be the culprit is enough for him to get him arrested and punished...! The past few days incidents between Deveel have converted his suspicion into belief and certainty, as the facts are so obvious before his eyes...! Being an honest and faithful soldier..his duty is to protect the innocent victims and punished the wrongdoers...! His duty comes before his family...! 

On the other hand...Anu is a very down-to-earth and realistic person...! She always acts on the basis of sense and sensibility...! She condemned and punished on the basis of solid facts and proof...! If Neil is innocent...she will support and do her best to save him...but if Neil is found guilty, she will make him suffer as much as her sister is suffering...! For Anu...her family comes first...she will go to any extreme to protect it from any calamity...! 

Both Rajat and Anu are stubborn...and they are stuck in the middle of their own belief...! Well..we shall have just to wait and see whose belief will come out victorious, and whose belief will shatter...! Why keep the suspense...? We already know, as always Anu Mata will add another Medal of Mahaanta to her already long list of good deeds...! LOL 

I AGREEBig smile

THOUGH I LOVE RAJAT AND I ALWAYS WANT TO SEE HIM CORRECT AND AM BIASED TOWARDS HIM BUT SOMEWHERE IN MY MIND I HAVE EXACTLY SAME VIEWS...I SWEAR ON GOD THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK IF I FORGET MY THAT I WANT TO SEE RAJAT AS THE COREECT ONE AND AM TIRED OF SEEING ANU ALWAYS RIGHT BUT THE TRUTH IS SHE IS ACTUALLY RIGHTSmile

Rajat also is correct...! It's his belief which is different from Anu...! Tongue

Yahe is right in his place but then again I wanted to see Anu and rajat both supporting neil

hi ithink that is what wil happen eventually after neil gets out on bail. neilwill now be more inclined towards his bhai and bhabhi  much to minty's annoyance

Yeah radhika kaaash aisa ho jaye...I ll dance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Radhika_r

I AGREEBig smile

Yeah radhika kaaash aisa ho jaye...I ll dance...

i think aisa hi hoga. only then minty will be more angry at anu and kaajal will be able to influence minty
and rajat aur minty will not reconcile their differences as minty will continue to insult anu more 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdreamssappuakshanii_0Waida1234

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right Radhika...! Sure Neil will definitely and favourably inclined towards Anuraj...but, his penchant and fondness will be more for his Bhabhi...! He will become the true and faithful Dewar, the little brother who will always respect and protect her..! With his words and actions...he will also be the one who will make Devyani feel beautiful and boost up her confidence...! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdreamssappuakshanii_0VJholicshrividhya

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

You are absolutely right Radhika...! Sure Neil will definitely and favourably inclined towards Anuraj...but, his penchant and fondness will be more for his Bhabhi...! He will become the true and faithful Dewar, the little brother who will always respect and protect her..! With his words and actions...he will also be the one who will make Devyani feel beautiful and boost up her confidence...! Tongue

hey whatever you say has come true .so i think you will be 100percent right this time also. i think anu will help neil and dev reconcile their differences andhelp neil to divorce kaajal by exposing her

Edited by Radhika_r - 05 May 2015 at 12:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdreamssappuakshanii_0Waida1234

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@Waida1234

I just loved the way you have compared and contrasted Anu and Rajat's reactions. Very very well written. Great Job and very nice analysis Clap
Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

@Waida1234

I just loved the way you have compared and contrasted Anu and Rajat's reactions. Very very well written. Great Job and very nice analysis Clap
Hi...Apparna...! Thanks for your sweet words...! Happy that you agree with me...! Tongue
naran1986 Groupbie
naran1986
naran1986

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry I do not agree that Rajat is right now.While Neil has betrayed Devyani and tried to humiliate Devyani before.Now he really is not to blame.I am with Anu this time as she has shown prudence and the pursuit of truth which i admire in any person.So I am with anu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

Go to top