Shastri Sisters

rajat-you did right (Page 2)

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by shrividhya

hey radhu!!! i loved the entire convo/ argument of anuraj!!! as shivani mentioned @shivani i accept to u!!
rajat was ryt at his place!!! he was bang on but anu was equally ryt!!Smile might be our thoughts r not the same but... i would have done whatever anu is doing now!!Big smile

shri i agree everyone will do what anu is doing but then shri the problem is she does not take her husband into confidence in all matters and acts oh so self righteous which is what i have a problem with, 
u r also ryt radhu!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Manan_love123 Senior Member
Manan_love123
Manan_love123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrividhya

hey radhu!!! i loved the entire convo/ argument of anuraj!!! as shivani mentioned @shivani i accept to u!!
rajat was ryt at his place!!! he was bang on but anu was equally ryt!!Smile might be our thoughts r not the same but... i would have done whatever anu is doing now!!Big smile

shri i agree everyone will do what anu is doing but then shri the problem is she does not take her husband into confidence in all matters and acts oh so self righteous which is what i have a problem with, 
i know its not rt to hide things from ur better half but sometimes its not in one's hand n circumstances lead you to take abrupt decisions.its quite obvious.in today's episode anu was rt.think about Rajat he also does not tell anu that he has filed a complaint against Neil but that is okay as he is doing his duty..so the same is applicable for anu too I guess..

adisimi

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged

ya aparna she must have told him about neils visit that must have surely made rajat think. but anu mata wont tell she will only act mahaan . and aparna. it is anu's fault that they are still with minty she could have got out and had a good life with her husband. she wants to be mahaan by showing everybody how she is putting up  with mil atrocitoes which is why she refused to leave home . but then she is very fortunate she has the most loving, caring  and wonderful husband who will not let anything happen to her . so no feeling sorry for anummata

I am sure she has been regretting her decision every single day...can't tell that out loud though...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholicshrividhya

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

ya aparna she must have told him about neils visit that must have surely made rajat think. but anu mata wont tell she will only act mahaan . and aparna. it is anu's fault that they are still with minty she could have got out and had a good life with her husband. she wants to be mahaan by showing everybody how she is putting up  with mil atrocitoes which is why she refused to leave home . but then she is very fortunate she has the most loving, caring  and wonderful husband who will not let anything happen to her . so no feeling sorry for anummata

I am sure she has been regretting her decision every single day...can't tell that out loud though...LOL

U r so rightLOLLOL 

appuaks

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hey radhu what i feel is anuraj was the same as always rajat making a decision anu opposing it they argue, anu gives lecture they play proof proof anu is correct and rajat says sorry phir anu cups his faceLOL

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

hey radhu what i feel is anuraj was the same as always rajat making a decision anu opposing it they argue, anu gives lecture they play proof proof anu is correct and rajat says sorry phir anu cups his faceLOL

as usual you are too good pooru . pooru please let us  ban face cupping. they are doing it all the time . kuch aur karne ke liye they need to get out of this house
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

as usual you are too good pooru . pooru please let us  ban face cupping. they are doing it all the time . kuch aur karne ke liye they need to get out of this house

arre but this what is gonna happen we all know anu ka kuch nahi ho sakta iske baad anuraj to reh jaaega side pe and they will start deveel- kaajal track and anu will become lady pradyumanLOL
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged

arre but this what is gonna happen we all know anu ka kuch nahi ho sakta iske baad anuraj to reh jaaega side pe and they will start deveel- kaajal track and anu will become lady pradyumanLOL
@bold!!!! super name!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

appuaks

Go to top