rajat-you did right - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sdreamss

I AGREEπŸ˜ƒ

THOUGH I LOVE RAJAT AND I ALWAYS WANT TO SEE HIM CORRECT AND AM BIASED TOWARDS HIM BUT SOMEWHERE IN MY MIND I HAVE EXACTLY SAME VIEWS...I SWEAR ON GOD THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK IF I FORGET MY THAT I WANT TO SEE RAJAT AS THE COREECT ONE AND AM TIRED OF SEEING ANU ALWAYS RIGHT BUT THE TRUTH IS SHE IS ACTUALLY RIGHT😊

Rajat also is correct...! It's his belief which is different from Anu...! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Waida1234

Rajat also is correct...! It's his belief which is different from Anu...! πŸ˜›

Yahe is right in his place but then again I wanted to see Anu and rajat both supporting neil

Yahe is right in his place but then again I wanted to see Anu and rajat both supporting neil

hi ithink that is what wil happen eventually after neil gets out on bail. neilwill now be more inclined towards his bhai and bhabhi  much to minty's annoyance
Originally posted by Radhika_r

hi ithink that is what wil happen eventually after neil gets out on bail. neilwill now be more inclined towards his bhai and bhabhi  much to minty's annoyance

Yeah radhika kaaash aisa ho jaye...I ll dance...

Yeah radhika kaaash aisa ho jaye...I ll dance...

i think aisa hi hoga. only then minty will be more angry at anu and kaajal will be able to influence minty
and rajat aur minty will not reconcile their differences as minty will continue to insult anu more 
You are absolutely right Radhika...! Sure Neil will definitely and favourably inclined towards Anuraj...but, his penchant and fondness will be more for his Bhabhi...! He will become the true and faithful Dewar, the little brother who will always respect and protect her..! With his words and actions...he will also be the one who will make Devyani feel beautiful and boost up her confidence...! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Waida1234

You are absolutely right Radhika...! Sure Neil will definitely and favourably inclined towards Anuraj...but, his penchant and fondness will be more for his Bhabhi...! He will become the true and faithful Dewar, the little brother who will always respect and protect her..! With his words and actions...he will also be the one who will make Devyani feel beautiful and boost up her confidence...! πŸ˜›

hey whatever you say has come true .so i think you will be 100percent right this time also. i think anu will help neil and dev reconcile their differences andhelp neil to divorce kaajal by exposing her
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
@Waida1234

I just loved the way you have compared and contrasted Anu and Rajat's reactions. Very very well written. Great Job and very nice analysis πŸ‘. 
Originally posted by appuaks

@Waida1234

I just loved the way you have compared and contrasted Anu and Rajat's reactions. Very very well written. Great Job and very nice analysis πŸ‘. 
Hi...Apparna...! Thanks for your sweet words...! Happy that you agree with me...! πŸ˜›
Sorry I do not agree that Rajat is right now.While Neil has betrayed Devyani and tried to humiliate Devyani before.Now he really is not to blame.I am with Anu this time as she has shown prudence and the pursuit of truth which i admire in any person.So I am with anu.