India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

rajat-you did right

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
girls, even today when he knew he may not be right , when he knew he will be getting his brother arrested,when he knew his parents especially his father will be deeply affected ,he went ahead and lodged a complaint  simply because he could not stand the atrocities his brother had committed on dev. after all he was justified in thinking so , Neil is the same guy who along with his mother almost got dev married to some unknown guy.

rajat sareen ,take a bow . dont bother about the oh! so mahaan anu mata. you are more human ,sensitive and a caring human being than her.

Anu i simply hated the way  you told him you will do your duty by protecting neil till he is proven guilty.  you think rajat does not love neil or what. rajat has always been the ideal big brother.he is hurt by Neil's actions and believe me he will go out of his way to protect Neil if he finds him innocent . so dont make rajat a villain of this piece. he is not and never will be.all this would not have happened if you had done your duty as Neil's bhabhi and kept rajat informed of all that was happening , don't act oh so self-righteous now.

rajat has done neil the greatest favour. after this experiance, though it is very ghastly one,Neil will be a reformed man someone everyone will be proud of one day . 

finally ,i loved the precap. minty how dare you lift your hand and that too on anu, you, i think for a moment forgot that rajat sareen was there

so girls i am with rajat ,what about all of you . do you think rajat did right or wrong

Edited by Radhika_r - 05 May 2015 at 8:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanesha4444appuakstukuSanthoshleeLeelaloreRUQAIYA10smiles_ukshrividhyaCinnamon_Kisses

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
heyy radhika,Hug i loved rajat today, the way he argued with anu was fabulous Clap

ANU YAHAA BAAT APNE BEGAANE KI NAHI HAI, SAHI AUR GALAT KI HAI...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksVJholicshrividhya

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Super Rajat!! Though I thought Anu was being a Mahaan Pest as always, the precap showed why she thought it was important to get proof and then accuse. As usual she dint tell him about Neil's hospital visit  (does she have amnesia or something) Angry.  Rajat ka action has an equal and terrible reaction from Minty. Sometimes Anu has it really hard -- Minty is out to eat her head for anything and everything..Confused

smiles_ukhanii_0Cinnamon_Kisses

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

Super Rajat!! Though I thought Anu was being a Mahaan Pest as always, the precap showed why she thought it was important to get proof and then accuse. As usual she dint tell him about Neil's hospital visit  (does she have amnesia or something) Angry.  Rajat ka action has an equal and terrible reaction from Minty. Sometimes Anu has it really hard -- Minty is out to eat her head for anything and everything..Confused

ya aparna she must have told him about neils visit that must have surely made rajat think. but anu mata wont tell she will only act mahaan . and aparna. it is anu's fault that they are still with minty she could have got out and had a good life with her husband. she wants to be mahaan by showing everybody how she is putting up  with mil atrocitoes which is why she refused to leave home . but then she is very fortunate she has the most loving, caring  and wonderful husband who will not let anything happen to her . so no feeling sorry for anummata

Edited by Radhika_r - 05 May 2015 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks

Manan_love123 Senior Member
Manan_love123
Manan_love123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
 Radhika sorry if you feel offended but I find you a little biased towards anu..I find her correct in today's episode I know Rajat is always d show stealer BT that does not mean anu is always wrong..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiappuakshanii_0shrividhya

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtrysia

Radhika sorry if you feel offended but I find you a little biased towards anu..I find her correct in today's episode I know Rajat is always d show stealer BT that does not mean anu is always wrong..

no problems , i am not biased towards anu but then have a problem when she takes a stand after having a lot of details on the issue and hides it from the other person. if she had given all the details she had to the other person at the right time  they may have taken the same stand too or prevented certain things from happening . acting self righteous after this is a little unfair. but then this is my point of view. 

Edited by Radhika_r - 05 May 2015 at 8:47am

appuaks

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hey radhu!!! i loved the entire convo/ argument of anuraj!!! as shivani mentioned @shivani i accept to u!!
rajat was ryt at his place!!! he was bang on but anu was equally ryt!!Smile might be our thoughts r not the same but... i would have done whatever anu is doing now!!Big smile

adisimihanii_0VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

hey radhu!!! i loved the entire convo/ argument of anuraj!!! as shivani mentioned @shivani i accept to u!!
rajat was ryt at his place!!! he was bang on but anu was equally ryt!!Smile might be our thoughts r not the same but... i would have done whatever anu is doing now!!Big smile

shri i agree everyone will do what anu is doing but then shri the problem is she does not take her husband into confidence in all matters and acts oh so self righteous which is what i have a problem with, 

shrividhya

Go to top