Wedding Bells :D

SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
CONGRATULATIONS
Finally no more SNAKY... Phew... Tolerating her venom was so difficult🀒
But my fellow viewers We Did It 😲 πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Big Claps for the viewers who could stick to their sofas and finally completed this most boring "Sudharo Soumya" track πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Big Congratulations to Soumya lovers πŸ‘ Finally they'll get a valid reason to like this character πŸ˜†

Yeee finally the superior couple of SSEL is getting married and probably will spare some space for the inferior couple also known as YuvAni  

Finally Dadi's reaction and snakesquad's walk out made me HAPPY πŸ˜ƒ
CONGRATULATIONS to all Yuvraaj lovers...finally today he spoke in front of Dadi 😲 Good for me 😳 But why did he cut his hair 😑 I miss his hair πŸ˜•

CLAPS for Suhani too as she gave me a lesson "Hate the crime, Not the criminal" After this stupid track one good thing that I learnt that everyone deserves a fair chance to improve before getting punishment. If today Soumya realized her mistakes and is saved from becoming Shagun Arora of YHM then the credit would go to only YuvAni. Though their plans were childish and boring but atleast their motive was honest 😊

But now what's next?? Will Suhani leave trolling over Yuvraaj?? Will she keep on behaving like a doormat?? Please at least no more tears in her eyes πŸ€” Can't we expect this much please.

Though I'm very busy with my exams 😭 still my excitement for watching some better stuffs just forced me to come online. Keep me in your prayers friends πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post congratulations to them and thank god she is gone
rumu thumbnail
Nice post Lopa πŸ˜ƒ...
I m happy at last Somya is leaving the BH...And really excited cz our Yuvani track is finally beginning ...

btw best of luck for ur exam...
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, Lopa, glad someone's halfway happy, 'cause I'm not.

Thanks for pm. Hope exams going well, sweetie. See you soon, I hope.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck on your exams, Lopa.
divyareddy123 thumbnail
nice post lopa..atlast sowmya track over im so happy dat i cant tell u in words..

no more somu somu crap..now story can focus on our beloved couple yuvani

happy dat sowmya realised her mistakes but  she deserves punishment nothing happend simply they closed her mistakes with one sorry😑😑

anyways watching serial only for my yuvani
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumu

Nice post Lopa πŸ˜ƒ...

I m happy at last Somya is leaving the BH...And really excited cz our Yuvani track is finally beginning ...

btw best of luck for ur exam...

Yes no more Soumya πŸ˜ƒ 
And Thanks for the good wishes @rumu @anita @yanks @rbb 😊
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

nice post lopa..atlast sowmya track over im so happy dat i cant tell u in words..

no more somu somu crap..now story can focus on our beloved couple yuvani

happy dat sowmya realised her mistakes but  she deserves punishment nothing happend simply they closed her mistakes with one sorry😑😑

anyways watching serial only for my yuvani

Yes watching it only for YuvAni 😊 Good that they didn't start showing Soumya's punishment track.
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Yes watching it only for YuvAni 😊 Good that they didn't start showing Soumya's punishment track.

lopa again they r showing sowmya in many scenes now she become good  and came to help suhani now they will show her tarck daily with krishna and his family and in helping yuvani rather dan this if they showed her punishment track i could have enjyed.i cant excuse her easily n unable to digeest her goodness