Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: cutierandy

what do u expect out of a person who has just lost his best friend who was more than his family...and he is in a state of mind where he is dying in a guilt for a crime which he never committed moreover, a sudden responsibility of a girl on his shoulders...what were u expecting that he will ask sanyukta smiling how are u?😡 If I would have been in his place I would have also reacted in the same way,...I don't know why everyone is behind him . He is also a human being and he needs to let out his emotions and at this time...if sanyukta like fools interrogates and nags him continuously with some damn absurd accusations...this is how he will react...or anyone in his place will react like this only...

i agree with you...Karan's death and such a big responsibility of looking after a girl falling on his shoulder...its pretty stressful and scary...any person in his place would have reacted like this...Sanyukta showing concern is good...but she should have chosen her words carefully...it was pretty evident from Randhir's face that he was in a lot of stress...i wonder how Sanyu did not realize it and tone down her words...that was foolish of her ðŸ¤“