Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vyshali. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BornAries

I know that she was trying to help him! thats why i am not complaining against her..I am saying that what Randhir did was not wrong either! 

Exactly
bichare ne apne childhood friend ko koya hai it's not easy for him

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with Malai... There's always a better way to find out things rather than charging... But sadly all her counselling techniques flies through the window when it comes to Randhir... I don't find anything wrong in Randhir's reaction... He has lost his best friend... He's blaming himself for his death... You can't expect him to be so polite and calm... I would have reacted in the same way in the same situation...
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutierandy

what do u expect out of a person who has just lost his best friend who was more than his family...and he is in a state of mind where he is dying in a guilt for a crime which he never committed moreover, a sudden responsibility of a girl on his shoulders...what were u expecting that he will ask sanyukta smiling how are u?😡 If I would have been in his place I would have also reacted in the same way,...I don't know why everyone is behind him . He is also a human being and he needs to let out his emotions and at this time...if sanyukta like fools interrogates and nags him continuously with some damn absurd accusations...this is how he will react...or anyone in his place will react like this only...

this is exactly my point! 
 Cant she  open her eyes and see that he is so damn sad and depressed??? cant she be more careful with her words..oh forget that!  she has always been this much indifferent towards Randhir! I bet if Parth would have been in his place She would have never ever accused him like that!! ðŸ¥± 

So I truly believe that the way he reacted was very normal and appropriate ðŸ¥± 
Edited by BornAries - 8 years ago
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

I agree with Malai... There's always a better way to find out things rather than charging... But sadly all her counselling techniques flies through the window when it comes to Randhir... I don't find anything wrong in Randhir's reaction... He has lost his best friend... He's blaming himself for his death... You can't expect him to be so polite and calm... I would have reacted in the same way in the same situation...

yup he is not in a state to reply to her calmly ..nobody can
i also would have reacted in the same way
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Cant she  open her eyes and see that he is so damn sad and depressed??? cant she be more careful with her words..oh forget that!  she has always been this much indifferent towards Randhir! I bet if Parth would have been in his place She would have never ever accused him like that!! ðŸ¥± 

@ Bold... Agree here... She was so polite when Parth tripped over her foot and  accused her of doing it deliberately... I'm sure had it been Randhir in his place she would have replied back taunting him...
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know anthing..
cvs pagal h🤣
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i just don't know koi baat start nahi hoti sab randhir ke piche daurne lagte hai that he has done wrong with sanyukta...like really??...was he in his right state of mind??...usne abhi abhi apne best friend ko khoya hai & uski koi galti na hone ki babzood bhi woh khud ko responsible man raha hai tabhi sanyukta ko akar usse is tarah se accuse karna sahi tha??...
sanyukta is duniya me har insaan ko samajhti hai par jab bhi randhir ki bari ati hai tab she behaves so harsh, so immature, so indifferent...& i'm agree with sree totally if parth was in the place of randhir to woh kabhi use aise accuse nahi karti...
.Vyshali. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: randhirsanyu014

i just don't know koi baat start nahi hoti sab randhir ke piche daurne lagte hai that he has done wrong with sanyukta...like really??...was he in his right state of mind??...usne abhi abhi apne best friend ko khoya hai & uski koi galti na hone ki babzood bhi woh khud ko responsible man raha hai tabhi sanyukta ko akar usse is tarah se accuse karna sahi tha??...
sanyukta is duniya me har insaan ko samajhti hai par jab bhi randhir ki bari ati hai tab she behaves so harsh, so immature, so indifferent...& i'm agree with sree totally if parth was in the place of randhir to woh kabhi use aise accuse nahi karti...

sanyukta ne accuse kiya ?
kab 
woh toh sirf concern se usse puch rahi thi ki kya hua
usne to bola ki har situation me woh rd ka sath degi 
ha issme dono ki galthi nahi he
rd apne best friend ko khoya hai iss liye uska aise react karna reasonable hai
lekin sanyu bhi galat nahi hai  
ha usse aise polce ki baath nahi karni chahiye thi lekinuse todina pata tha ki rd ke sath kya hua he woh tho janne ki koshish karahi thi 
usne kab accuse kiya ye mujhe samajh nahi aya

Edited by vyshalipr - 8 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
you know what..i can understand why Randhir reacted that way...he was in a lot of stress...he was continuously blaming himself for Karan's death...his pain was too much...and anyone would have lost his mind...Sanyu was going all right when she said she will be always with him...but seriously asking him whether police is after him or something...thats not at all something to be said in this situation...she should have just stopped after saying she will be with him...Randhir is an introvert to the extreme and so its but obvious he would hate probing and prying continuously...he will come out when he is ready...just knowing that someone is there for him would have been enough...lol even i lose temper when someone keeps on asking me whats the matter when i am upset and i dont want to share ...i guess i share this thing with Randhir lol ðŸ¤”
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vyshalipr

sanyukta ne accuse kiya ?
kab 
woh toh sirf concern se usse puch rahi thi ki kya hua
usne to bola ki har situation me woh rd ka sath degi 
ha issme dono ki galthi nahi he
rd apne best friend ko khoya hai iss liye uska aise react karna reasonable hai
lekin sanyu bhi galat nahi hai 
usne kab accuse kiya ye mujhe samajh nahi aya

sanyukta ne kaha na kahi woh kisi police ki matter me to nahi padh gaya??...isi ke bare me kaha hain maine ...according to me ye ek tarah ki accusation hi hai...i know sanyukta ko kuch nahi pata tha par police ko lekar uski choice of words aur zyada sahi & understanding ho sakti thi...this is purely my point of view...tum isse agree nahi bhi ho sakti ho...& it's completely fine...