potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†...When Shantanu and Misti were wailing MOMMA MOMMA ..MY REXN
When TINY said NOWAY SARKAR ...SHOO SHOO!!! I was 

SHLOK AND ASTHA TOGETHER ...FIGHTING !!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...MY TO CVS

OK TODAY ,I TREATED THEM WITH A BOUQUET ...IF YOU SHOW ANY BARKHA  HUG SCENES AGAIN ,I WILL  BE READY WITH STONES๐Ÿ˜†...I WONT FORGET ..SAMAZLA!!!
Edited by potomac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
World's tiniest mumma... LOL. that was hilarious.  Even mishti is taller than her. ๐Ÿคฃ

Her passport says 1989-- and she already has two kids. Child marriage ka case hai? And funny or I should say the ridiculous part is Shlok being the shrewd and cunning dude didn't catch that proof and take it to "BHRAKHA"... ISN'T THAT HOW THEY SPELL THE NAME??

instead of filing a police complaint thy are doing this none sense drama bazi of getting her memory back? What ridiculous show. Suddenly Shlok has become the doctor and HOW ON EARTH CANT HE NOT GET WORRIED THAT SARKAR MIGHT - JUST MIGHT BE SLEEPING WITH ASTHA??

SHUCKS -such ass hole story writers.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Your all reactions are very nice Deepa. If they did show the previous scenes related to the present fight  for a few seconds (in black and white shot) , it would have seemed the pleasant reality. 
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ Deepa superb reaction ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘.
Ya tiniest n cutest mommy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰.
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cute sweet  momma๐Ÿ˜Š

...cvs ka iss blind sight ko koi naam nahi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 26nightingale - 8 years ago
potomac thumbnail
thanks Kusum
potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu.shravi

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandu96

Nice post... ๐Ÿ‘

thanks nandu
potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honey_berries

World's tiniest mumma... LOL. that was hilarious.  Even mishti is taller than her. ๐Ÿคฃ

Her passport says 1989-- and she already has two kids. Child marriage ka case hai? And funny or I should say the ridiculous part is Shlok being the shrewd and cunning dude didn't catch that proof and take it to "BHRAKHA"... ISN'T THAT HOW THEY SPELL THE NAME??

instead of filing a police complaint thy are doing this none sense drama bazi of getting her memory back? What ridiculous show. Suddenly Shlok has become the doctor and HOW ON EARTH CANT HE NOT GET WORRIED THAT SARKAR MIGHT - JUST MIGHT BE SLEEPING WITH ASTHA??

SHUCKS -such ass hole story writers.

Agree...the kids are too big for Astha ...its not CVS fault ...BUT SHRENU:"S..she is getting younger day by day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†regarding the STORY ...DONT EVEN get me started ..this this the most illogocal ,insensible PLOT ever in INDIAN SOAPS...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Anyways ,happy they reduced BARJIT rom scenes and focusing on ASHLOK scenes and there REUNION๐Ÿ˜ณ..
potomac thumbnail
Thanks Sindhu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ