Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

   
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

meri ashiqi edited for santhi (Page 4)

kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5745

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Yehlo mai samji ke eh tumhari naye ss haiLOL
Waise where is it
N hi meri ashique sirf aur sirf Raghav ka hai


Angry u stole my dialogue Cry

LOLn I stole Raghav tooWink


U cant!!!
Not even in ur dreams Evil Smile
both of u... forget it... in ur dream also he will be only mine..

LOLishu i can't imagine what we both were doing in my dreamsEmbarrassed
u cant imagin right.. so imagin abt me and raghv then u will get

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Joined: 13 September 2014
Posts: 4701

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Yehlo mai samji ke eh tumhari naye ss haiLOL
Waise where is it
N hi meri ashique sirf aur sirf Raghav ka hai


Angry u stole my dialogue Cry

LOLn I stole Raghav tooWink


U cant!!!
Not even in ur dreams Evil Smile
both of u... forget it... in ur dream also he will be only mine..

LOLishu u can't imagine what we both were doing in my dreamsEmbarrassed
u cant imagin right.. so imagin abt me and raghv then u will get

Angry edit karne se pehle hee i mean hamara dreams mine and Raghav'sLOL
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5745

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Angry
Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Yehlo mai samji ke eh tumhari naye ss haiLOL
Waise where is it
N hi meri ashique sirf aur sirf Raghav ka hai


Angry u stole my dialogue Cry

LOLn I stole Raghav tooWink


U cant!!!
Not even in ur dreams Evil Smile
both of u... forget it... in ur dream also he will be only mine..

LOLishu u can't imagine what we both were doing in my dreamsEmbarrassed
u cant imagin right.. so imagin abt me and raghv then u will get


Angryedit karne se pehle hee i mean hamara dreams mine and Raghav'sLOL
vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Joined: 05 May 2014
Posts: 4381

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I hate to fight, which is already mine WinkCool
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5745

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshuu..

I hate to fight, which is already mine WinkCool
I love to fight wn I comes to raghav Wink becz I knw so many girls are behind him as my raghv is hot
vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Joined: 05 May 2014
Posts: 4381

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by vyshuu..

I hate to fight, which is already mine WinkCool
I love to fight wn I comes to raghav Wink becz I knw so many girls are behind him as my raghv is hot

Hehehehe.. u fight becuz he isnt urs.. Tongue
But I dnt.. cuz he is already mine Wink
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5745

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by vyshuu..

I hate to fight, which is already mine WinkCool
I love to fight wn I comes to raghav Wink becz I knw so many girls are behind him as my raghv is hot

Hehehehe.. u fight becuz he isnt urs.. Tongue
But I dnt.. cuz he is already mine Wink
in ur dreams.????poor u
S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Joined: 23 December 2013
Posts: 9032

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
santhi ka pyar jag gayaLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragna FF~Teri Meri Love Story(ch28 on-pg148)(12/7)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: SJ001   Replies: 1070   Views: 44132

SJ001 1070 44132 15 July 2015 at 8:19am by SJ001
Edited

Author: _TheBlackRose_   Replies: 9   Views: 401

_TheBlackRose_ 9 401 06 May 2015 at 7:15am by OmkaraKiParvati
time to leave ( edited)

2 3

Author: darkloveriam   Replies: 20   Views: 931

darkloveriam 20 931 05 May 2015 at 9:31am by S0nalii
New Goldie In Town _Santhi_

2

Author: Skyfalls   Replies: 14   Views: 858

Skyfalls 14 858 07 April 2015 at 9:03am by -Maggi-
Meri beti Meri beti will start in EMA

2 3

Author: roni_berna   Replies: 16   Views: 2501

roni_berna 16 2501 01 August 2014 at 7:46pm by mattieram

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index