Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Am scared after that ishika's stint. (Page 3)

parsholic Groupbie
parsholic
parsholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
guys relax this tyme its completely diff scenario nd rd will never fall for any1 except sanyu plus ragini is karans gf nothing will happen this tyme   ...may b he will make her his sister nd protect her ...
Be positive every1

BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parsholic

Originally posted by BornAries

<font color="#6633cc">R u serious Pragya? U r doubting on Randhir after watching the precap? Shocked</font>
<font color="#6633cc"> My blood is boiling hearing Sanyu's wordsSleepySleepy</font>

<font color="#6633cc">SandhirSleepySleepy</font>

why are u so angry on sanyu in todays epi sanyu did the r8 thing im not telling that rd was wrong but sanyu was only trying to console him
nd she asked about the police matter because rd did not tell her anything not even that karan is in danger or something moreover she saw blood marks on him plus he was not in the hostel for a night so in such situations any1 would think that its a matter of the police nd she might be thinking k rd ka koi fight ho gaya hai so the police is involved , i think she asked only out of corcern
ps- i know cvs dikhate hai ki sanyu ko sab pata hota hai but that doesnt mean that she will become an antaryami nd automatically know that rd is blaming himself of karans death ;-)

Did I mention that I am angry on sanyu due to her comment about Police?? 

See this proves very well that you  also think and know  that what she did was wrong but ur heart is not ready to acknowledge it .. 

See there is always some better method to enquire about certain things! specially when the person infront of U is too depressed / sad ( that can be make out clearly from his expression his drooping eyes) .. and the way sanyu asked him was damn wrong...

Edited by BornAries - 05 May 2015 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCritters

Habitat_wanders IF-Rockerz
Habitat_wanders
Habitat_wanders

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ROFLye kya ho rha h babaROFL..parsholic mei and malai darling meiROFL
shaantiROFL

mujhe shaanti bohot pasand hROFL
BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thundercute

shaantiROFL

Pragya dont worry! I will never fight with anyone..U know that! Embarrassed 
Habitat_wanders IF-Rockerz
Habitat_wanders
Habitat_wanders

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i know malai darlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
main bas itna janti hu randhir sanyukta ke sivah kabhi kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakta...main ishika ke bare me kuch nahi kehna chahti...agar woh kiss hua hai to bhi kabhi bhi randhir ke dil me ishika ke lie koi feelings nahi thi...mujhe pata nahi cv s phirse apni dushmani randhir ke sath nibhayenge ya nahi par mein randhir ki support me hi rahungi...ab kuch nahi kar sakte after all i'm a mad randhir fanWinkBig smile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturiroy18manuzzBornAries

parsholic Groupbie
parsholic
parsholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thundercute

shaantiROFL

<font color="#6633cc">Pragya dont worry! I will never fight with anyone..U know that!Embarrassed</font>

yup pragya we r not fighting we r just sharing our views and thats what IF for ...nd i love all of u a lot u all have unknowingly become a part of my life ... sometimes i laugh reading the posts sometimes i literally cry ...i must admit u all r one of the best people i have ever come across thats why in such a short period u all have made me so addictive to IF .
ps- i really like every1 a lot nd never want to hurt any1s feeling still if i have hurt some1 i m really sorry
parsholic Groupbie
parsholic
parsholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by parsholic

<font color="#6633cc">R u serious Pragya? U r doubting on Randhir after watching the precap? Shocked</font>
<font color="#6633cc"> My blood is boiling hearing Sanyu's wordsSleepySleepy</font>

<font color="#6633cc">SandhirSleepySleepy</font>

why are u so angry on sanyu in todays epi sanyu did the r8 thing im not telling that rd was wrong but sanyu was only trying to console him
nd she asked about the police matter because rd did not tell her anything not even that karan is in danger or something moreover she saw blood marks on him plus he was not in the hostel for a night so in such situations any1 would think that its a matter of the police nd she might be thinking k rd ka koi fight ho gaya hai so the police is involved , i think she asked only out of corcern
ps- i know cvs dikhate hai ki sanyu ko sab pata hota hai but that doesnt mean that she will become an antaryami nd automatically know that rd is blaming himself of karans death ;-)

<font color="#6633cc">Did I mention that I am angry on sanyu <font size="3">due to her comment about Police??</font></font>

<font color="#6633cc">See this proves very well that you also think and know that what she did was wrong but ur heart is not ready to acknowledge it ..

See there is always some better method toenquireabout certain things! specially when the person infront of U is too depressed / sad ( that can be make out clearly from his expression his drooping eyes) .. and the way sanyu asked him was damn wrong...

</font>

woh actually in another post u mentioned that u did not like the way sanyu asked rd ki koi police ka chakkar toh nahi nd then u said that u r angry at her for her words so i assumed...but i am really very sorry if i have hury u...
ps- i am new to the forum plz dont b angry at me . I am really sorry...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Go to top