That Marks an END to Circus ..!! Winner is Saumya!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
So...

I am once again back with my super paagalpanti walaπŸ€ͺ
You are right..!!!
She has been in dream land and has got her ways...

So... Today we see Hunter Speaking up against Dadi... FINALLY... and telling her... na na... showing live demo to her Saumya and Krishna are meant for each other...

And... Just 2 lines on part of Saumya, "I am sorry, I was jealous, and went behind luxuries.."

Wow!!! and Suhani... Cups her face, and almost hugs her saying good you realized...

Dude, is that it??? I guess the only Luckiest Person in this whole circus was Saumya...

She got all sort of luxuries, and ended up marrying love of her life, enjoyed her "dream time" with Yuvraj and going through all other rituals...!!!
Infact... heights was till that she actually came there and sat in mandap too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So... Anyhow, Mann ki saari Tamana Puri Hui...

and.. Ended up saying Sorry to Suhani, and making up with her too, getting her friendship back...
and also blessings from momma...!!!!

Gosshh... I wish I was Saumya...
Atleast in some other serials we would have seen negative person being punished... Where Suhanii... and her parents would have cut all the ties with her...
One more slap from Momma, Or say rejection from Krishna too.. (Undoubtedly he was at fault... but he suffered enough of his punishment with witches and seeing Saumya move on...) he could have just shown her not accepting Saumya, till she really proves her worth and stuff... AND THIS COULD HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN USED TO DRAG THE SHOW... LIK THEY DID WITH YUVRAJ AGREEING TO MARRIAGE AND HAVING ROLLER COASTER RIDE..!!
But Na...

All we see is Saumya having Golden Spoon..!!! In her hands... The tears she gave to Suhani, maybe Krishna too, or say Pratima and her mom... were all balanced in just those to drops of 5 minutes...

Yuvraj... Though I was happy Hunter Spoke up for super woman today... oh no wait... he spoke up for Saumya and Krishna... or... yeah... well... THING is He is Spoke Against Dadi...
But what about.. Still the "Confidence" Factor...
Saumya had come till alter, it was merely... Just his luck she refused and realized... though not happy she might have even ended up marrying...
and I wonder...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Had she married Krishna thinking it's Yuvraj... what would have been her reaction... Again... "You all Betrayed Me...!! I hate You All.. I will destroy you??😑😑😑😑😑"

But Khair.. this is Just A Show, where Brains needs to be kept aside...
Am Happy for Saumya and I also Envy her... Wish I had her life!! Love someone, Enjoy Life on Finance of Someone else, Have A dream Wedding Set Up... and Marry Love Of Your Life...
P.E.R.F.E.C.T

Finally she is gone thank god
I wasted my time watching this track thinking snaky will be punished accordingly πŸ˜”. But as you said she went scratch free. Only consolation is that the Vamps got a metaphorical slap on their faces. 
It really ws disappointn. Aftr all the tortures all we get is a sorry and an epic dialogue 4m suhani 'if somu kush thn evrythng is fine'...like really suhani?? Evn pratima ws all smiling ovr soumya... The nly thng dat ws gud ws dat yuvi finally said to dadi dat he too doesn't luv soumya nw, well bettr late than nevr yuvi...
Woah  , so the message I'm picking is : 
A girl who literally live in her 'best friend's' house , seduce her husband , steal her family and even try to kill her and almost marry her husband gets forgiven in one blink  ? Just because that 'best friend' is the main character of an indian show - oh wait who am I kidding , the fact that it is an indian show gives it all away anyways BACK TO THE POINT ! - what the CV's are trying to say 
Someone can steal of someone , nearly kill them by getting them run over by a bull dozer and the judge says : 
"Oh Ms What's-your-face , I see you've stole from  and attempted to murder Dumbakshi Gullible ( had to use this name sorry ) . Thereby I arrest you - oh wait Dumbakshi  Gullible is an Indian bahu ? Why I'm sorry - take that limo parked outside , here's a free McDonalds coupon , keep doing yourself a great job !!! " 
These CV's need to get an atlas and find their common sense because apparently it ain't so common ! 
Originally posted by shahsb_26

🀣 well shahsb, you said what i wanted to say & you made me laugh. I totaly agree with all your points. 

But Khair.. this is Just A Show, where Brains needs to be kept aside...
Am Happy for Saumya and I also Envy her... Wish I had her life!! Love someone, Enjoy Life on Finance of Someone else, Have A dream Wedding Set Up... and Marry Love Of Your Life...
and don't care about whom you are betraying & the consequences... 

P.E.R.F.E.C.T

oh sejal, u caught them again🀣
bt u see they r saving dignity of relation called friendship by such an end of drama😳
Moral of the story is U should keep reciting my friend my friend like super woman did, even if she/he stealing ur hubby/wife, ur friend wil gain some backbone someday, nd move on with his/her life happily, after giving u buckets of tears
Total BS. Agree with all of you. All snaky's sins forgiven too easily, no confrontations to bring the extent of her and BQ's evil deeds towards SUHANI, while her tricks against snaky/Krishna were exposed. What a lesson, cvs!
Suhani deserves her misery--she's invited it and is encouraging it with her soppy embracing of the snake and still weeping over Confused JerkRaj. See an orthopedist, Su, because osteoporosis has destroyed your spine. Then get a brain transplant asap, tell DostRaj to find another idiot to wash his clothes and make his juice/salad etc, and make him regret your loss. AT LEAST KEEP SOME DIGNITY. Apparently even Gopi beats you there.
What a farce!