Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

An EPISODE defining TRUE LOVE

kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Such an emotional episode..And literally Pandit ka THE END !!! I can't believe this.!! I am sooo badly crying. How will I type..I'm so left speechless..
Manik runs and bumps into Aryamann. He has another ear ring and he says He came to return it.! Manik sees it and remembers her.! He is all the more fuming. ! Nyonika calls creep and asks him to save his life.! Manik reaches there and breaks open the door..He and Nandini look at each other and That was the most emotional thing everrr.!! Mostt Mostt emotional! It can't be described in words And this industry couldn't have got better actors.! Parth and Niti. You rock!! He goes and caresses her face.! And then Pandit comes there and the asli Dhulai starts!!! Never seen Manik so angry before..!! F$#k Pandit is bleeding. ! Nose Mouth Face..Is all filled with blood..! Manik takes some stone and is about to put it on him.! Cabir and Dhruv come n stop him!!! Cops come n arrest the creep. The girls untie Nandini and her expressions..! She's sooo lost. I couldn't stop my tears seeing her. She comes walking and Manik sooo gently yet tightly hugs her.! He asks her If Pandit dint do anything and she nods NO..He is sooo relieved. I could see it in his face.! She asks him to take her home.! And they all leave.!! Here Murthyji has got their Nandu a new Veena and they're planning to surprise her.! Everyone reach there and Nandu isn't there. ! Manik introduces his friends and Chachi keeps asking abt Nandu.!! She comes from behind Manik.!  And everyone cover her up.! I loved how they were not letting Chachi near her.! Navya took her upstairs and calls Manik making a banana.! Yo Madhubala ;) Cabir Mukti and Alya distract Chacha and Chachi. ! Navya makes Nandini sit and asks her to calm down. Manik comes there n Navya goes.!! He sits and looks at her..He asks her to take a shower and clean up herself. That poor thing is lost. She's only getting flashbacks of that dreaded guy. ! Manik asks her to take a shower. He touches her and she stands all of a sudden..She was in sooo much pain that she couldn't bear HIS touch too..HE is the love of her life and She immediately stoop up when he touched her. ! Nandini is scarred and Only Manik can remove it now..! She walks into the washroom. ! 
Here everyone inform Chachi and Chacha abt everything. ! They are downright depressed. Chachi is in tears thinking of Nandu. She thinks that creep even came home n had dinner with Us and we didn't recognize him! Chacha thinks he won't stay quiet. He will not let that creep get away! Mukti asks them not to worry as Nandu is safe now.! Dhruv comes there n informs he dropped Riddhima.!  And Rishab is feeling uncomfortable. Maybe they're getting the ATTACKS again.And Rishab goes away.!! 
Here Nandini is standing all blank. ! Manik comes there n switches on the shower.! She comes n stands..! Manik looks at her. He doesn't know how to face Her. ! He touches her.Caresses her arms. Touches her face.Puts her hair back.And there's blood on her ears.!! And he would've killed the Pandit. His expression said it all.! He touches her ear and removes that blood ..She's in pain..This scene was not romantic. It was heart wrenching..2 lovers feeling the same pain..!He switches off the shower and He gets a towel and wipes her face .She covers him also in the towel and they touch their foreheads and close their eyes! This was not a episode of words. It was an episode of emotions,Of love,of tears and of Understanding. It was an episode which redefined TRUE LOVE .
Precap. Cabir consoles Manik that Nandini is safe and alright. Manik says Its all because of him. Bira says Its because of the Pandit and not him. And Manik finally says..I would've KILLED HIM.! So now the Soha loophole will be closed. And here Jerkshad is back!!! That loser is plotting something again.!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
such a heart touching episode yaar! beautiful episode! brilliant performance by all!!

i specially loved the way fab3 and navya informed chacha-chachi...how they handled it and let manan be!
shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for giving the written update so quickly. I am at work,so can't watch the episode for another couple of hours. But I always eagerly look forward to your update.

Thank you once again.
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Their love is so pure and so realistic. i felt like crying when i saw her ear bleeding as if its real.
PaNi πŸ‘πŸ‘
they are so young but their intensity and chemistry is unmatchable.
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed today's epi...
Thnk uh for wu..n by reading only i m crying 
Soo heart touching scenes...manan were in soo much pain😭
astha2409 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
epic episode of manik nandani what a performance... it was so real... lag hi nahi RHA that dono act kar rahe hain... they both can feel the pain of each other..
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..
Such a heart wrenching manan scenes..
Can't wait to see it...
Kudos and standing ovation to parth and niti...
They both are beyond fabulous...
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is a perfect episode...exact emotions...all are in place...
Parth an Niti...these 2 kiddos...every time they make me spellbound...

Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the WU dear !
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs..that was class performance by both Niti and Parth and it was a heartwrenchingly emotional episode and these two lived the characters of manan..and finally manik will realise he can kill for his love and the loop will be closed..but I dint get what harshad said in the precap..like he was successful in making(here the voice wasn't clear) and ended with its so good to be back..is he in anyway related to the pandit fiasco(I don't want him to be) or is it he is just talking about his entry as a changed person..anyone who heard the last dialogue..please let me know and also Wht you think about it and it's impact