Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

KP never denies rumours - worry for YHM (Page 2)

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by ishra00

Originally posted by sskazii

I think he had clarified about kamya.. in one of his interviews he said that. "Kamya can never be my wife". These were hus exact words. What more confirmation does one need.

ya he said that. but that interview was taken long back, i guess last year march-april. but when ankita was accused of her being reason for break up between karan kamya thn she mentioned that karan and kamya broke up in decm last year and she met him after that. that clearly means that they were in relationship.
Kamya got shocked bcz she was kept in dark as we had seen her wth kp in aly birthday . although i did nt like karan kamya pair but dnt knw why i felt bad for her, the way she was cheated.

Many confusions. If I remember KP was with Kamya in January also in Anita's poker party. I also feel bad for Kamya. But she should have been careful. He would have told she can't be his wife. But their PDA was telling something else. They are celebreties can do any thing and still be famous and loved by people.
Don't get attached to their personal lives.
Don't know about him quitting YHM but NB7 is one pathetic show. Didn't like him as NB host. Yet to see Gumrah.

well said. but to me among all celebreties, Div is amazing . I like n love her the way she handle her fans. she has alwz answered to her fan queries. hats off to her.

dilshath Senior Member
dilshath
dilshath

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Is KP really quits YHM. Is it true. Which means YHM going to face a new male lead.
Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
seems like he is the only guy on earth to b on a relationship ever like seriously how can a personal life and professional life b equal yhm can't run without Raman if he were to quit he would have said it till now can ppl chill please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_kartiksweety_10

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

seems like he is the only guy on earth to b on a relationship ever like seriously how can a personal life and professional life b equal yhm can't run without Raman if he were to quit he would have said it till now can ppl chill please

Whatever the fame he got only because of his role in YHM. He was not so famous before this show even though he was in tele world for long time. Anyway the show has ruined long back with unrealistic drama. I left watching the show in November.

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i think thats what i like about kp... he's a professional and keeps his personal life PERSONAL. i mean sure he's constantly in the news but if he were to clarify every rumor, boy would have no life of his own. Gotta respect him for that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_kartikabhilasha_dreamsweety_10

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Now that KP is Happily Married, why are you still stuck up in the past if at all there was any.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_kartikabhilasha_dreamsweety_10

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
if kp wud have been even thinking of leaving yhm , news channels and websites wud not have left dis news , they wud have got to knw abt it , yhm is one of the topmost shows on sp as well as indian telly and kp is lead out there so i dnt feel if a male lead leaving a show news cud have been under wraps 4 a long time, Confused

abhilasha_dreamsweety_10

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Here some are subtly hinting sleazy things about KP and his personal life. And tagging him he's not so famous before and all those stuffs. Who's SO famous before YHM? Everyone got immense fame and recognition because of YHM. And, No one is saint/angel in this world, everyone is flawed. It's just that we want to see flaws of some while deliberately ignore others as per our choice. If you really wanna point flaws no one in this world will be spared.

kiran_kartiksweety_10

Go to top