Ye Hai Mohabbatein

KP never denies rumours - worry for YHM

rgkp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
now that Kamya dint attnd any function its clear what their relationship was

Karan never denied it at that time also

that's the worry when something is true he never says anything neither confirms nor denies

Now also he did not say anything about YHM his leaving

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is no strong rumour related to him leaving, so how will he reply to it? Plus he just got married and is on an off. Does not mean he's leaving the show. 
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see his second rt.u ll get it
sskazii thumbnail
I think he had clarified about kamya.. in one of his interviews he said that. "Kamya can never be my wife". These were hus exact words. What more confirmation does one need.
ishra00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sskazii

I think he had clarified about kamya.. in one of his interviews he said that. "Kamya can never be my wife". These were hus exact words. What more confirmation does one need.

ya he said that. but that interview was taken long back, i guess last year march-april. but when ankita was accused of her being reason for break up between karan kamya thn she mentioned that karan and kamya broke up in decm last year and she met him after that. that clearly means that they were in relationship.
Kamya got shocked bcz she was kept in dark as we had seen her wth kp in aly birthday . although i did nt like karan kamya pair but dnt knw why i felt bad for her, the way she was cheated.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishra00

ya he said that. but that interview was taken long back, i guess last year march-april. but when ankita was accused of her being reason for break up between karan kamya thn she mentioned that karan and kamya broke up in decm last year and she met him after that. that clearly means that they were in relationship.
Kamya got shocked bcz she was kept in dark as we had seen her wth kp in aly birthday . although i did nt like karan kamya pair but dnt knw why i felt bad for her, the way she was cheated.

Many confusions. If I remember KP was with Kamya in January also in Anita's poker party. I also feel bad for Kamya. But she should have been careful. He would have told she can't be his wife. But their PDA was telling something else. They are celebreties can do any thing and still be famous and loved by people.
Don't get attached to their personal lives.
Don't know about him quitting YHM but NB7 is one pathetic show. Didn't like him as NB host. Yet to see Gumrah.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why is Karan and kamya's relationship being discussed now...
Karan is married to Ankita and let's end the discussion there, why bring out the buried hatchet now.
ishra00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Many confusions. If I remember KP was with Kamya in January also in Anita's poker party. I also feel bad for Kamya. But she should have been careful. He would have told she can't be his wife. But their PDA was telling something else. They are celebreties can do any thing and still be famous and loved by people.
Don't know about him quitting YHM but NB7 is one pathetic show. Didn't like him as NB host. Yet to see Gumrah.

well said. Among all celebreties, Div is amazing . I like n love her the way she handle her fans. she has alwz answered to her fan queries. hats off to her.
ishra00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

well said. but to me among all celebreties, Div is amazing . I like n love her the way she handle her fans. she has alwz answered to her fan queries. hats off to her.
dilshath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is KP really quits YHM. Is it true. Which means YHM going to face a new male lead.