Kumkum Bhagya

abortion thought...

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so tanu have thoughts of having an abortion...hmmm...why would she if this is abhi's baby...cause it is not...if she was pregnant with abhi's baby whether she found out he loves pragya or not she would make her claim on him with this baby...and would never think about an abortion...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! The abortion talk confirms two things

1) it's not Abhis
2) she's ACTUALLY pregnant!!

She's setting a honey trap Pragya babes watch the hell out!!
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it could be that NYE guy's baby.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putturani

I think it could be that NYE guy's baby.

Who is it? Have I missed something?
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Grasping at straws guys. Tia, a couple of months ago Raqesh Vashisht (actor) showed up to do a promo of some cross-show special because he was once a lead on another Zee show (QH). The only person he interacted with is Tanu and since then some have been building dreams of a passionate affair (or ONS) between them, 'just cause we haven't seen her with any other guys 😛. Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Grasping at straws guys. Tia, a couple of months ago Raqesh Vashisht (actor) showed up to do a promo of some cross-show special because he was once a lead on another Zee show (QH). The only person he interacted with is Tanu and since then some have been building dreams of a passionate affair (or ONS) between them, 'just cause we haven't seen her with any other guys 😛.

Oh the dude that only showed up in BTS not in the soap? ðŸ˜• Was he actually a character? I remember us seeing him hugging Tannu in the BTS but deciding it was an Leena moment and not Tannu's. I am not sure.. did he actually show up in any epi. I wanna see it if it is so. Epi no. pls.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Pretty sure he showed up in an ep - it was to do the promo. Idk the number.
skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu being pregnant is really odd - they really haven't shown her and Abhi being intimate in a while however in a show where 2 weeks stretches before Valentines Day and after Holi who knows how they are justifying the time line. 
Timeline confusion aside - this raises a lot of questions:

a) how stupid is Tanu to not be on birth control 
b) how stupid is Abhi to not think of protection when he has a granny to answer too
c) if indeed Tanu is pregnant than this would be the IDEAL scenario to get Abhi to marry her (cliche but ideal) yet she's thinking of not cashing in on this
d) what is tanu's ultimate motive? does she want to have a career or does she want the title of mrs abhi mehra?

here's how I see the abortion track (if the show even goes down that path) going - in true Ekta Style:

Pragya has decided to "sacrifice" her love and marriage so Abhi can marry his baby mommy Tanu
Abhi has no clue Pragya is sacrificing "their" love for Tanu
Tanu will have no idea that Pragya rejected Abhi's "love"
Tanu will abort baby assuming Abhi won't marry her or acknowledge the baby
Pragya will be "mahaan" and get Tanu and Abhi's marriage arranged
on the wedding day or even after who knows Pragya will find out that Tanu is no longer pregnant 
and will try to reclaim her love with Abhi
Abhi will be so angry at Tanu and Pragya that he'll stay married to Tanu to teach both of them a lesson
Thus the story of 2 lovers Abhi and Pragya will continue unresolved as the leads will remain separated - when one loves the other - the other is not interested for whatver reason - thus continues the saga of KumKum Bhagya... changing Bhagya's one chutki kumkum at a time.

-mina- thumbnail
Found it...episode 189 dec 31 about 10 min in 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Found it...episode 189 dec 31 about 10 min in 😆

Thank you so much!!!!🤗