•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
What the hell is going on? Except SidNi everyone is reuniting. So that was sid's plan to bring shiv to the house and pretending to loss memory. By looking at the sbs, it looks like roshni will forgive her father and dd also will reunite with her husband. But what about SidNi. Cvs need to focus on them. And Sid for once needs to look at his happiness instead of his sasural. This is beyond ridiculous. Sid wants everyone's happiness but what about him. He needs to fix his life and get roshni back.

One good thing is that cvs won't waste that much time on shiv. It's good that he has his memory otherwise the entire month would have been about shiv getting his memory back.
Originally posted by paru10

What the hell is going on? Except SidNi everyone is reuniting. So that was sid's plan to bring shiv to the house and pretending to loss memory. By looking at the sbs, it looks like roshni will forgive her father and dd also will reunite with her husband. But what about SidNi. Cvs need to focus on them. And Sid for once needs to look at his happiness instead of his sasural. This is beyond ridiculous. Sid wants everyone's happiness but what about him. He needs to fix his life and get roshni back.

One good thing is that cvs won't waste that much time on shiv. It's good that he has his memory otherwise the entire month would have been about shiv getting his memory back.

@bold ๐Ÿคฃ seems like it is the new trend... except hero heroine, all sideys will sing duet together๐Ÿ˜†
specially this heavenly jamai making his saas-sasur to go honey moon than planning for his own trip๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by madhuharini - 8 years ago
Uff sid is doing a great job to bring happiness in everyone's life but what abt his happiness?and why can't he focus on that?๐Ÿ˜ก...looks like roshni is not more angry on her dad soon she ll forgive him and so others...๐Ÿ˜ณ Since everyone is united then remaining sidni only, cv's should focus on them now..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Instead of that if they try to bring a pair for kri and ll unite them๐Ÿคข then i won't leave the cv's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by rachana10

Uff sid is doing a great job to bring happiness in everyone's life but what abt his happiness?and why can't he focus on that?๐Ÿ˜ก...looks like roshni is not more angry on her dad soon she ll forgive him and so others...๐Ÿ˜ณ Since everyone is united then remaining sidni only, cv's should focus on them now..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Instead of that if they try to bring a pair for kri and ll unite them๐Ÿคข then i won't leave the cv's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

haan rachana... Kri is alone now, so she needs a pair.
Another one u forgetten? Raj - Sim distanced na, they'll be brought together and if there is any maid in SidNi's home leading a lonely life, they'll also be made pair seems like... Hmmm JR CVs๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
focus on SidNi na๐Ÿค”
I really hope they make up for this separation in a GRAND WAY. 

OR ELSE... ๐Ÿ˜ก

LOL..what can i do? ๐Ÿคฃ

They will continue with their work and i will be helpless since i really can't stop watching ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by madhuharini

haan rachana... Kri is alone now, so she needs a pair.
Another one u forgetten? Raj - Sim distanced na, they'll be brought together and if there is any maid in SidNi's home leading a lonely life, they'll also be made pair seems like... Hmmm JR CVs๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
focus on SidNi na๐Ÿค”

Haan abi, i totally forget abt them and abt maid i donno anything but ryt now beeji & nani are alone hope cv's won't bring their pairs from giving rebirth to them...๐Ÿ˜Š
Unfortunately the show is about Sid bringing happiness into his sasural even if it is at the cost of his own happiness. But I have a feeling there will come a point where those that are in SidNi favor within the show someone will also put that sense into Sid and tell him that he has done so much for others and that it is time that he looks out for his own happiness. I'm personally excited for the upcoming track as I am for all the upcoming tracks...
Originally posted by rachana10

Haan abi, i totally forget abt themand abt maid i donno anything but ryt now beeji & nani are alone hope cv's won't bring their pairs from giving rebirth to them...๐Ÿ˜Š

Cvs are making us emotional fool. They need to stop this. Hopefully after next week they will focus on SidNi reunion.
i think cvs will reunite the leads at last
may be in the meantime kri sim will be exposed ?