India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Except SidNi

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
What the hell is going on? Except SidNi everyone is reuniting. So that was sid's plan to bring shiv to the house and pretending to loss memory. By looking at the sbs, it looks like roshni will forgive her father and dd also will reunite with her husband. But what about SidNi. Cvs need to focus on them. And Sid for once needs to look at his happiness instead of his sasural. This is beyond ridiculous. Sid wants everyone's happiness but what about him. He needs to fix his life and get roshni back.

One good thing is that cvs won't waste that much time on shiv. It's good that he has his memory otherwise the entire month would have been about shiv getting his memory back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlrachana10madhuhariniYD.AH

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

What the hell is going on? Except SidNi everyone is reuniting. So that was sid's plan to bring shiv to the house and pretending to loss memory. By looking at the sbs, it looks like roshni will forgive her father and dd also will reunite with her husband. But what about SidNi. Cvs need to focus on them. And Sid for once needs to look at his happiness instead of his sasural. This is beyond ridiculous. Sid wants everyone's happiness but what about him. He needs to fix his life and get roshni back.

One good thing is that cvs won't waste that much time on shiv. It's good that he has his memory otherwise the entire month would have been about shiv getting his memory back.

@bold ROFL seems like it is the new trend... except hero heroine, all sideys will sing duet togetherLOL
specially this heavenly jamai making his saas-sasur to go honey moon than planning for his own tripLOL

Edited by madhuharini - 05 May 2015 at 7:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlHarmony10rachana10skinnypal

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Uff sid is doing a great job to bring happiness in everyone's life but what abt his happiness?and why can't he focus on that?AngryD'oh...looks like roshni is not more angry on her dad soon she ll forgive him and so others...Embarrassed Since everyone is united then remaining sidni only, cv's should focus on them now..Big smile Instead of that if they try to bring a pair for kri and ll unite themDead then i won't leave the cv'sAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

Uff sid is doing a great job to bring happiness in everyone's life but what abt his happiness?and why can't he focus on that?AngryD'oh...looks like roshni is not more angry on her dad soon she ll forgive him and so others...Embarrassed Since everyone is united then remaining sidni only, cv's should focus on them now..Big smile Instead of that if they try to bring a pair for kri and ll unite themDead then i won't leave the cv'sAngryAngry

haan rachana... Kri is alone now, so she needs a pair.
Another one u forgetten? Raj - Sim distanced na, they'll be brought together and if there is any maid in SidNi's home leading a lonely life, they'll also be made pair seems like... Hmmm JR CVsAngryAngryAngry
focus on SidNi naErmm

rachana10

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I really hope they make up for this separation in a GRAND WAY. Day Dreaming

OR ELSE... Angry

LOL..what can i do? ROFL

They will continue with their work and i will be helpless since i really can't stop watching LOL

rachana10

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

Another one u forgetten? Raj - Sim distanced na, they'll be brought together and if there is any maid in SidNi's home leading a lonely life, they'll also be made pair seems like... Hmmm JR CVsAngryAngryAngry
focus on SidNi naErmm

Haan abi, i totally forget abt themOuch and abt maid i donno anything but ryt now beeji & nani are alone hope cv's won't bring their pairs from giving rebirth to them...Smile

madhuharini

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Unfortunately the show is about Sid bringing happiness into his sasural even if it is at the cost of his own happiness. But I have a feeling there will come a point where those that are in SidNi favor within the show someone will also put that sense into Sid and tell him that he has done so much for others and that it is time that he looks out for his own happiness. I'm personally excited for the upcoming track as I am for all the upcoming tracks...
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhuharini

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Uff sid is doing a great job to bring happiness in everyone's life but what abt his happiness?and why can't he focus on that?AngryD'oh...looks like roshni is not more angry on her dad soon she ll forgive him and so others...EmbarrassedSince everyone is united then remaining sidni only, cv's should focus on them now..Big smileInstead of that if they try to bring a pair for kri and ll unite themDead then i won't leave the cv'sAngryAngry</font>

focus on SidNi naErmm

Haan abi, i totally forget abt themOuchand abt maid i donno anything but ryt now beeji & nani are alone hope cv's won't bring their pairs from giving rebirth to them...Smile

Cvs are making us emotional fool. They need to stop this. Hopefully after next week they will focus on SidNi reunion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10madhuharini

Go to top