Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
superb lovely aewesome SS loved it beautifully written the way maaneet were their kids so cute I had tears reading it lovely story all cr well written
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi shobha
read the entire story ..
it was nice ..specially maan's love for geet ,,even after facing so much ,he still loves geet so much ..ready to do anything for her ..
geet after doing so much stupidity finally realise the pain maan was going through ...
love maan and maansi bonding ..
now maneet had twins too ..living a blessful life ..

thank u for wonderful story ..
Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely ff !! The one thing that I always love about ur works and writings is the way you portray the complexity of human emotions and feelings !!!! It's just marvellous !!!! That makes ur stories realistic as well !! I loved how maan understands why geet left him but at the same time not able to accept it as he feels that she didn't trust him !! Makes complete sense !! Same way geet wants him to hate her and divorce but not able to accept that when it happens in real !!! Maansi was the thread that bound d maaneet together !! She was adorable and clever !! Loved maan's family !!! They finally succeeded in becoming a family along with armaan and adhaan, overcoming all hurdles !! I just lovvveeeddd ur writing !! Fab story !!