Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS-We Are Family 2 :Thread 4:Last Part/Pg 71, Epilogue/Pg 77 : 31 May (Page 50)

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Wow lovely superb emotional very sensational update..te way darji want to take te situation in his hands as head of te family as he want to make my maaneet realize wat they doing in their rage was lovely..te way mansi ki gesture tat she wants to run away with her dad,her words can be childish but her words was very painful making everyone cry in pain was lovely emotional..te way dadi ki words making mansi to wait for her mom and darj went to geet my maan was lovely..te way mansi ki happiness seeing her dad and te way my maan too hugging her and his heart crying hearing his angle's words which killing him was lovely emotional..opps geet running and my maan got panick was lovely,omg geet was in shock but wen my maan slapped she got her sense and hugged my maan crying for him was lovely..i love te update so much ji

Edited by Desigirls12 - 25 May 2015 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

pinku04 Goldie
pinku04
pinku04

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
very emotional update... it is true ki kabhi - 2 bachhe kuch aisi baat samajh lete hain ya keh jaate hain... jo ham badon ki samajh mein nai aati ya apne ego, hurt ki wajah se amajhna nai chahte...
now i wanna see reunion... hope so there is no more pain for maaneet...

sdlife19

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
great dadji... good that he took the situation in his hand and got maan back... even geet is wrong maan should not have left home that made maansi to say all that.. she wants to run away like her dada... and geet became emotional not even seeing maan before her she tried to push him to find maan... she emotionally broke down... i hope nothing serious happens to her... waiting for next...

sdlife19

drashtiMyAnGeL Senior Member
drashtiMyAnGeL
drashtiMyAnGeL

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
oh my god.maansi is shooo cutie dat i wan eat her.she packed her bag to run away like her daddy.all khurana r shocked to see her.finally dadaji convinced her to not run away.then maan knew about it nd came to meet his princess.maaneet fight made maansi quite mature.geet is finding maan.maaneet understood ,they r family.now maan has to be strong to make a perfect family.

sdlife19

harman12 IF-Rockerz
harman12
harman12

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
just fabulous do specially how u portrayed maansi how effectivly a baby could make her parents understand how wrong they r specially maansi baby made me cry today

sdlife19

adrikahanda Newbie
adrikahanda
adrikahanda

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
emotional part
mansi is so intelligent and such a cutie
its due to her only that maan was back
though he wanted to come back but he just needed a push and mansi gave him the same
felt sad for geet wat happened to geeConfusedConfused
waiting for the next

sdlife19

sriif Goldie
sriif
sriif

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Emotional and painful update...Kids are so sensitive when it comes about their parents and elders totally forgotten that maansi is also their in the house while discussing critical matter...maansi baby took right decision even though she doesnt know what exactly how big is the problem but she only know that her dad ran away from house so she wanted to do the same ... this came shocked to the whole family and dadima and others handled very well keeping her busy for a while... maan was totally shattered hearing it from his daadu and he realized how much his words and action has affected his baby and he was silently crying hearing maansi thoughts and her decision...my heart also cried along with maan he craved love from his jaan but everything went hay-wired between them and because of them whole family is suffering and most is maansi is affected...geet has lost her senses and dint realize shes in maans embrace and only her mind is thinking that maan is left her and she wanted him... maan was initially got shocked seeing his jaan running like insane later he understood her situation and good he slapped her to get her back to sense and it worked...hope she will be fine after getting conscious...

sdlife19

...RIDDHIMA... IF-Dazzler
...RIDDHIMA...
...RIDDHIMA...

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Mansi is too intelligent ;)
Her trick brought maaneet in sense :P
That was cute as well as painful when she said she's also running away :|
Maan came running to home :)
N geet...finally -_-

Loved the part :D