Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS-We Are Family 2 :Thread 4:Last Part/Pg 71, Epilogue/Pg 77 : 31 May (Page 47)

jayshu17 IF-Rockerz
jayshu17
jayshu17

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Amazing and emotional update!!Maansi is so cute,understanding and smart too...Maan come back...Maan's heart is slitting by Maansi's words...its so emotional...Geet lost her senses...hope everything will be fine...Loved it so much..waiting for the next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

ns.1 IF-Dazzler
ns.1
ns.1

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Ohhh!!! Such an emotional update Cry manasi baby you left me speechless and in tearsCry why don't parents ever realize that what effect their actions can leave on innocent minds of their children Cry manasi wanted to leave home because her daddy left her and her mummaCry geet made her own decision and maan made his without thinking and the little innocent soul and even about the unborn babyCryvery emotional moments between manasi and the family Cryleft me in tears Cryfinally dadaji knocked some sense in maan that what effect his action has taken on manasi baby Cryso he is back,making manasi happy and normal again Tonguegeet was not in her senses and running for maan and maan had to slap her to bring her out of her shock but she fainted Shockedhope geet and baby both are fine...maan and geet are such big foolsAngry they both are madly I love with each other and can't live without each other,yet keep hurting each other the most Angryeagerly waiting for family reunion and some amazing family moments Smile

Edited by ns.1 - 25 May 2015 at 10:07am

sdlife19

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Emotional Update

This little girl Maansi has just bowled me over , I'm totally speechless at her little matured sensitive brain , her talks are wholesome and Dadaji thankfully went and got Maan back telling him about his daughter .
Maan loves Geet whether its in anger or in love he loves her unconditionally and yet there is so much pain in his love .
true he did not reveal about his relationship to anyone as it was only Vicky that knew about Maan and Geet's love for each other .
but surely once Geet had accepted him everything else that had happened in the past she has to overcome that and forget it and live her life with Maan .
this time I find Geet at fault yes she is not only playing with her life but Maan's life , Maansi's life and now their unborn baby's life she cannot one day say she wants a divorce and then when she is given the divorce papers to sign she decides she no longer wants it , I mean what type of game is she playing at and now she been pregnant surely the effects of these issues is effecting her health .
so why is she doing all this .
It is clear too that Geet loves Maan as much as he loves her but she is the only one that has called for this unpleasant situation in their lives .

sdlife19

jeyanthi123 IF-Dazzler
jeyanthi123
jeyanthi123

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
very emotional update...
Loved it ... Maansi baby run away all r in pain seeing der children suffering so much ... Maan s crying a lot seeing s kid crying for him ... Maansi baby so cute ...Geet out of mind and running like mad to search her Maan..
Maan s hurt seeing his jaan like this ...
Continue soon
Waiting

Edited by jeyanthi123 - 25 May 2015 at 8:16am

sdlife19

mani24 Goldie
mani24
mani24

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
meri jannat di our maansi is just purely cute the way she came down saying ke she is leaving coz she knows ke her daddy left as he is not answering her calls aur di thank god ke dadaji very carefully made mansi to sit home aur went to find maan aur maan came back aur seeing her daddy maansi was in heaven aur hugged him tight aur hearing his cutie pie maan knows ke his decission was so wrong di ek baat kahu I read & read this part coz our maansi was tooo cute geet was in trance wanting to find her maan letting him know ke she loves him aur to bring his geet to senses maan had to for the first time hit her aur seeing maan geet was in heaven ke he is back to her to there family aur she fainted di waiting for the next part eagerly aur di waiting for more maaneet aur especially more of our maansi too coz she god she is too cute aur too beautiful aur too pure just like our maaneet ki pure magical loveEmbarrassed

sdlife19

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Emotional part
Feeling sad for maaneet n more Maansi
Maaneet's fight give huge impact on Maansi
If maaneet would behave more maturely than but their fighting their own suffering make them so blind from maansi n her pain n what will give effect on her...
now geet has bad effect n maan has to slap her to see the reality it's really heart wrenching 
hope everything will fine with geet n maaneet's baby 
continue soon

sdlife19

Sapphireheart_ Groupbie
Sapphireheart_
Sapphireheart_

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Part 21 Maansi baby tried to follow her daddy 
Maan came back after hearing from his dadaji how Maansi want to follow him 
Geet came running seeing Maan and said she loves him awesum update

sdlife19

ankyyy Senior Member
ankyyy
ankyyy

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awesomee updatee...

Maan and geet are obviously soo much affected and involved in their own grief that they are somewhere affecting their babies life with their decisions...

Maansi baby's scenes were too emotional and the way she was also ready to leave her home was really heart wrenching but her this step only made maan realise his mistake...

Maan and maansi scenes were soo beautifully written that it brought tears in my eyes too...
Maansi loves her daddy and mumma too much to let them go away from her...

Geet did finally realise her mistakes and now wants to stop her maan from leaving her and it was truly seen the way she ran down the stairs without caring for anything...

Now I know everything will be back to normal but maaneet will have obviously have to work in their relation to make it more stronger so that it never breaks again...

updatee soonn

sdlife19

Go to top