Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Haye meri jannat di itna painful update aur di ek baar phir geet dud not trust her maan aur there love aur ran away again when maan was in hospital due to rajveer ki fear aur di geet signing divorce papers just killed maan he thought she will tear the papers not signing it but no she did not do it making maan ka belief firm ke it was always him who loved her not her aur di worst ke he will never come back she will stay wid khuranas but as geet handa aur her nor there family will see him again di he was in so much pain aur he left apologizing his dadaji di Ek request plzzz jaldi se next de dein coz me dying to read the next one desperately
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely heart winching update..te way  dadarji ki angry on geet and making her shattered more with his words, te way he said i care more for my son than u, shows she is orphan no one is there for her,..te way my maan ki gussa and his words killing his geet with thousands needles  but holding her shattered  piece  she is signing for my maan ki good without knowing wat he is going thru..te way my maan ki anger shut everyone was lovely..te way my maan breaking, his tears  and his pain shows how much he is holding, asking his geet she didt trust him once thinking he will save her and their love from all , was lovely heart winching..now my maan left will geet manofly and prove her love..omg I hate u destinty ..i love te update so much ji
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very sad update
geet is not trusting maan and now maan is leaving the house
Gullam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow superb update...oh maan is so broken ...
taahir004 thumbnail
Excellent Just Mind Blowing Yet Emotionally Filled With Longing And Yearning With Vibes Of Insecure Love .

Today reading this update , again I'm angry with Geet and true she claimed she loved Maan but she never had the trust and faith in her love in her Maan .
When Geet ran away at first I understood her fear , her insecurity ,her foundation in love and trust was brutally broken so at that time I truly understood her , but now when she herself knew that Rajveer had come to Dada ji's palace and Maan had to do everything to saver her and Maansi but what she did in return leaves her hospital ask for the Handa business to be transferred in her name and serves Maan with divorce papers than again keeps her pregnancy a secret , shows Maan that she has no emotions but the minute Maan did the same she gets hurt by his words and actions and wants to know he is doing all this .

Geet took the first action maybe she did it out of fear maybe she even did it out of love maybe she was threaten , still she did not believe in her husband she could easily have spoken to him knowing just how much he loves her .

Maan demanding that Geet signs the divorce paper even though she was numb or frozen still she did not fight for him or her marriage
and all of Maan's words are true , why must he always suffer because he loves her so much , why she cannot trust and believe in her love .
Every word of Maan screamed his love , his longing to hold on yet there is no trust in his love to hold on .
Geet just took the easiest way out to solve her problems and right now I think she just realized the step she took was way to huge
Maan even though made Geet sign the papers and maybe also he stays away from her but its going be difficult for him to give her freedom he loves her too much he way to possessive about her
I cannot see him signing the papers for some reason I just feel
he trying to prove a point to Geet that marriage is not some game , tearing a family apart all the time is not the solution .

I'm sure in future updates I'll start liking Geet again but for now
I'll stay angry😆
When Maan's father heard about Rajveer he too stepped away from Geet and this very action makes me think that the family now is also disappointed with Geet

...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Well I'm stunned :/
Maan is so confusing !!what he wants?! :/
He threw that paper n wanted geet to say no for it..
But he was saying so rude words :|
Itna confusion mein geet sign kar diya :/
Now maan himself left all :O

Yaar kya ho raha hai!!! 
Me scratching my head... -_-
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is so blooming good
You write flawlessly
It was tooo good
-tashuu- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 So emotional update...
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
after reading it,i m speechless.geet alwz did whtever she wanted to do.atleast she should take advise frm maan.where is maansi?waiting for lots of happy update.wan also how maaan taking care of pregnant geet
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
intense emotional update! well written! Feeling 4 Maan! Maaneet divorced! Maan leaves! he is shattered! Geet in pain! update soon