Very emotional update
Daddi holding the reins in his hands
Great
Hope Geet is fine
Thanks
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
like utton is not working,so much emotional drama of manasi,geet and maan.
maan left mansi wants to live and dadi bring maan home and maan repent for his cowerd action and jaan also reppent her maan run away she admits she love him and fainted.
new update next-
2thless thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH... Maan is back.. 🥳
Maan was soo underestimating Maansis love for him... he said that since its just days since Maansi met him she would be able to forget him easily... he was sooo wrong... here Maansi was all ready to leave the house in search of him... she left even her mumma --- 😭😭😭
Geet finally accepted that she loves Maan... and she is telling the truth... hopefully will know why she ran away in the first place...😕
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful part...oh maansi is so sweet and love the way she love her mom and dad...maan is back but geet is in he own pain and thought maan left her...
wonderfully written every ones emotions...
priyasree thumbnail

Awesome n wonderful update
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Part---- 20
Emotional update
Why can't she trust maan grr simply she didn't trust him maan breaking down seeing geet lack of trust now maan leaving everything for her n he is right in his POV geet is wrong bcoz her lack of trust always left him to suffer like anything... he loves her unconditionally but geet have hurted him ...dadaji trying hard to do some damage control but no use geet baseless fear fear destroying every relations n everyone the most who suffering maan n mansi...
Even he said she can live with kids inmansion and he would not clam any custody fr his kids...
she needs to trust maan and share her feelings n her fears with him not run away from the tough situations...

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Part--- 21
Amazing update
Oh maansi wanted to runaway like her papa n all set to leave home family shocked to hear maansi but dadaji tricked her n he finally
succeeded in stoping maansi from leaving home I must say maansi is the one who can control everyone ,but felt so bad for her poor baby how mush she effected by maaneet fight ...thank god daarji brought maan back at the right time and he shocked
to hear his baby's words aww maansi thought geet will also come running away for her and maan now he realise his mistake ...
And geet in shock n totally shattered n she is not in her sense n seeing his Jaan is running he also ran to stop her and shakes her that what she is doing then his slap brought her back in reality at last geet fainted in maan's arms hope geet n baby both are fine...
Now everything is fine ...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TEASERS

But I want to go home Maan. Maansi giggled hearing her Mumma crib for the nth time. Please Maan.. jana hain na ghar.

Kaha na nahi. Maan glared back placing the medicines in the drawer. Abhi kuch din yahi rehna hain Hospital.

I don't like here and I want to go home right now. She once again said but all going in vain. Mommm

No help you Mumma. Maansi said standing on the sofa with her hands on her hips. Daddy shout all ok... even Maansi baby shout.

Aisa koi karta hain kya. Geet asked with a pout the moment Maan settled her on their huge bed. Mujhe bore ho raha hain Maan..please mujhe neeche...

Nahi jana hain. He said as he patted her left cheek and pecked her nose. You rest and while I play with Maansi ok.

Even I play. She smiled suddenly forgetting all her anger. Even I play with Maansi and you..

Yeah we play.. We are Family na Daddy. Maansi said with a big smile. We are family.

Yes we are family Maansi baby. Geet agreed. This was her family and she would never ever leave her family again.

Enjoy the teasers...

doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the teaser...
so now the family is back...yupieee cont. Soon