Part 20
Nice...
She should have told him...
All are shocked to hear the reason...
Cont soon dear...
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome...but thoda emotional tha...woh divorce papers nahin hoga...
update next part asap...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg...i was crying the whole time reading it...i too was hoping like maan that geet would tear the papers, but unfortunately she signed it...what did you do geet...is this all the trust you had on your love, do you think that rajveer could do something to your love would maan let anything happen to their happy family...but alas she dug her own grave and took maan and his whole family down with her...
am wondering how is maan going to come back to her and his family...is it going to be mansi who will do the trick or the new to be born baby...waiitng eagerly
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
emotional update... Dadaji s talking to Geet and Maan came with divorce paper ...
Geet just signed without knowing what Maan is thinking .. Maans all dream had been shattered by Geet signing .. Maan s hurt and broken completely .. Maan s going away from everybody ...
Continue soon
Waiting
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
di rula diya muje ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
enta emotional ud ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

ye ho kya raha hay uff bardast ke bhar haye di sab kuch jaldi jaldi happy karooo  nah 
geet ne sign kardi maan tut gaya n walk away abb kya hoga ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
mandy15 thumbnail
fantastic update dear :)

superb:)
jasmine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's too much for maan. I thought daadaji also wants them to think over divorce as he said abt end. Bit DAT wasn't d case. As maan himself brought d papers n got it signed by geet. N seriously geet me sign bhi kar liya. How can c..don't c know how much maan loves her. Always c being at fault n maan has to pay for it. Poor guy broke down..cudnt take it anymore DAT his jaan don't trust him a tiny bit
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
emotional update
maan want free geet from relation
maan left home
update soon

-tashuu- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maan is going away from geet this time...role reverse ho gya
😒..
Superb update.. 
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was such an emotional updatee...

At first I was quite shocked to see maan behaving soo rudely with geet and even with dadaji but then I guess it was just his way to make geet realise her mistake and see that she still has belief in him and in this marriage...

But geet failed him once again by signing those papers and by not understanding the reason behind his this rude behaviour...

The first time when geet had left maan was understandable to some extent but second time also she repeated the same mistake due to her lack of trust in maan which has hurted him a lot...
She could shared her fears with him or not him then to anybody in the family who could have made her understand or atleast could have talked to maan about it...

updateee soonnEdited by ankyyy - 8 years ago