SS-We Are Family 2 :Thread 4:Last Part/Pg 71, Epilogue/Pg 77 : 31 May - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful updt
maan was deeply hurt 
drunken maan dance wid another women & geet watching everything in da party and getting angry too
maansi angry wid her dad
finly geet told da reason 
ohhh so geet thought that she is the problem for everything... she dont want her family to be hurt cauz of her... now what will everyone do??? wonderful part... waiting for next...
Superb part shobha di .. plz don't end this so soon I love this a story a lot .. its just a request remaining its upto you .. Maan flirting and dancing with other girls .. He talks so cutely when he is drunk .. Maansi is my jaaneman .. complaining to Maan about his drinking and she even informed dadi and dadi about it .. Geet wanys divorce just to save Maan .. lets see what will happen now

Wow lovely emotional painful update..te way geet ki pain seeing my maan dancing in some one's arms and te way he was drunken,tats is not enough ria adding oil was lovely painful..te way geet trying to drag my maan but seeing his condition and  lipstick mark, her heart shattered into pieces was lovely painful..why tis destinty is so crule for my maaneet..te way geet trying to stop my maan but his each words preceing his geet's heart was lovely heart winching..te way geet atlast took te weapon they  love mansi was lovely..te way mansi ki anger on my maan making him to pout, mansi threatening them with big dadu and big dadi was lovely..te way naina ki anger and bursting on geet but my maan trying to console her but her words shocked everyone  making them realize why she took tis decision  killing her heart..i love te update so much ji
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
awesome uupdate...
loved mansi's replies to her parents...update next part asap...
Awesome update..
maan drunk nd flirting with other women's nd geet in pain by seeing it but can't do anything..felt maan pain wen he said family me to divorce nai hota na but hmara to ho rha h..maansi angry on maaneet..naina to angry on geet..maansi called dadaji nd dadiji nd now they r coming..hehe mast wali class lagegi..atlast geet said y she wants divorce..Sach me stupid h..kya kya sochti h..
waiting for next...
Nice update
Maan hurting geet by doing dis
Rajveer tried to kill Maan 😲
Mansi ne dhamaal kar diya
Waiting
amazing update
waiting for next update
Very emotional update
Maaneet are in sooo much pain
Maansi apne mom daada se kehti hai ki usne bade grand pa aur mom ko bula liya hai
Abb Maan aur Geet ki band bajegi
Geet khudh ko saari problem ki wajah samajhati hai isliye wo Maan se divorce chahati hai
Awesome updateee...

Maan seems to be in soo much pain that he is hardly able to think sensibly and the way he got himself drunk and was dancing and flirting with other woman in a business party was the least expected out of him

Poor geet she can't even do something to stop him rather than being in pain and at last when it got unbearable then she had no other option rather than blackmailing him😒

Maansi is a true khurana and very well knows how to punish her mom and dadda for doing anything wrong

So geet thinks that everything that has gone wrong in maan's life is only coz of her and that's why she wants to stay away from him so that he can lead a peaceful life but she forgot that without her maan can never be happy and contented with his life 🤢

updatee soonnEdited by ankyyy - 8 years ago