11 [42.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Excellent epsiode..
I love Wallet recreated scene  and Ashlok fight both sharAvi is too good..

The last 10 minutes was superb..enjoyed it very much. Ashlok rocked..

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

nimms...10/6 ...LOL...so so happy nimms...finally cvs using their brain ...Claploved it to bits ..thanks much for your reviewEmbarrassed

Deepa, some light for us all...now we are flying flying...only..the CV's have made sense now..for the first time since the track began.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhummainkyanaamdoon

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

5 nimmy. ebp is  on bang on. they are giving fabulous scenes with less intenesity and recreating their magic again. why we fell for  aslok is this only. they are unbeatable with any jodi and they dont need stage honors please all of u in insta and twitter praise them for their work without bashing that is their award from us. what to talk about the episode. it was superb. first scene i thought we will get bharjit hug but astha is not allowing the donkey near her. she did not let him touch any day so what we felt for her is true. her heart is not accepting him and from the day slok touched her, her heart started beating. bang on with the confusion. if indru tries to do something to astha in anger apsara our hanuman is there for her so no worry. astha will know from frustated  indru too. apsara our chudeil  has become our darling now. her act over phone was excellent. so astha with her antics is the star of the day. slok was very happy to his astha back in chirpy bubbly lovable to kids today. i think days for indru to be counted. one thing is slok will hit him bad but for his kids he wont kill him. today he made it clear. aslok scene was very good which was role reversal same dialogues so slok was very happy when astha started speaking in marathi.  now our drama queen will make indru sweat now. she started lying today and it will continue forever with him. she wont share anything later. loved to see astha quarlleing wh indru in precap. her body lang is changed now. slowly astha will come back like this only. 

Meher,

Agree... we love Ashlok and will support them and this show to the end.. that is the oscar award from the fans.. to them.. they are great..even if the intensity is less. love the way they are able to portray two diff.. shades to the same role or char.. great..

I wrote yeday that Aps will not let IS come near Astha.. n now she herself is not ok with him touching her. Her inner eye or third eye is awakened and that is her kavach now.. the white lies have begun too.. she is enjoying..FEELING ALIVE NOW.. looking forward to meeting Shlok..

Shlok may spare IS for the kids sake let us see... what he does..where is Avdhoot?? Hope he also joins them.. Shlok was over the moon...when he saw his old Aastha enjoying the pani puri..he knows her weakness for it.. role reversal is very good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhum

maitydeblina Goldie
maitydeblina
maitydeblina

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the review nimmyBig smilenice reviewBig smileClap
I gave 6Big smile, u very well know Ashlok knokjhok Big smileEmbarrassedand astha sueing grandpaAngryROFL
Thanks to cv's finally they cleared the MU of BHARJIT relationSmile
IS Angry is a total Ba****dAngry,how cheap he can be,just disgusted
Our tiny also know something is wrongWinkgood
I was clapping when astha sued ISAngry Go to hell grandpa
We saw the old astha too today who is sucker of street food herslfBig smileLOL,astha was fav
i like motabaiLOLso sweet
Ashlok tutumainmainBig smileLOLsuperv,way to go shlokThumbs Up
Astha lied to grandpa about their visit to market and her fight with shlokWinkLOL
But grandpa got to know the truth and will confront BarkhaLOL
 that cheapo ISAngryshould start counting his days
Let see now next which old ashlok scene comesWinkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
 from me

Nimmy 
 I loved your review  much more the episode !!!!

However , It was very good episode for me.

I do agree with you that SHRENU PARIKH  is the STAR of THE EPISODE  !!!!
 Aastha is taking over BARKHA -  !!!!!

PP   started to angina already  and soon will have heart attack !!!!! - PP was good as villain !!!!!

Apsara  acting was very nice 

I enjoyed most of the  scenes. I do agree with  JHUMJHUM that presence of gang around  SHLOK is diminishing the  seriousness of that  SCENE , Planning altogether at home  is fine  !!!  Why was VAHININ with so much make  peeping  thru the trees along with  SHLOK 7 others  !!!!! Maximum Chowsky Bhai should be present in that scene !!!!

Shlok's expression was  too happy - not realistic at all to me   !!!! - He still should be a  bit worried because still  Aastha has not regained her memory fully and still she is PP's captive  !!!! - I do not  know about  this direction and dialogues !!!!! - very unnatural !!!!

In such a  stressful situation  - how can vahinin as a  family member , be so much decked up !!! The director needs to be  a bit practical and she has to change  her body languange/ posture  a bit more - getting fed up of the  same posture -  She is  in such a  happy mood   looking  like  she is going for a dinner or party   !!!!

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

PLEASE STOP USING THAT HORRIBLE PINK EYE SHADOW AND LIPSTICK to a  DOCTOR !!!!   I can not accept  that type of make to  an intelligent professional person - so cheap  !!!!! 

However the track is very interesting  !!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 05 May 2015 at 3:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014SajiieBabyBearFanGirljhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu.shravi

firstly wonderful review nimThumbs Up
Actually 2day my exam was so tough,came home and watch EBP. Aashlok/ShrAvi drove away all my worry long awayBig smile
Excellent episodeClap
Its cleared by Cvs..no intimacy btwn IS-Aastha. I have full faith in my cutie pie. Again he is taking oath that he will never allow Aastha to be back..what a man he isLOL
Aastha ..DQ is back..StarStarwhen Apsara talks about panipoori..Aastha's wanna go & she took away the children for chat and the way she is eating with full of fun and Shlok admiring and feel happy that his wifey is backBig smile wonderful sceneClap
Aashlok had an argument ..Aastha talks in Marathi..wow..juzt fantastic sceneClapStarAastha come back and tell lie to IS.the way she hold her fingers..exactly our Aastha..Shrenu really rock itStarStarStar  
Today Aashlok scene was mind blowingStarStar Shrenu and Avi did a fantastic jobClapClap
Aashlok rocks!

Anu, so happy that the epi was stress buster for you.. nce way to unwind..before facing the next one... and that too in the summer. My daugher watches desperate housewives for the nth time to relax before her exams...LOLLOL

Cupie pie was..rolling today..in marathi...having fun at the street food vendor... being a DQ.. she so enjoys arguing with Shlok.. she is alive.. she was a blast today n the cherry was Shlok giving her admiring looks..

Yay.. for ASHLOK..StarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

Nim_var,
Excellent gave 5 
1. Aastha ab bhi Shlok ka hi hai, She can't go further ahead as Bharkha. IS taking 1 steps and she is going 10 steps backwards . Superb na
2. Shlok giving reason for his change and can't show anger to anyone because she taught her love, life etc.; . Chawl life taught him a lot . Shlok plan with Apsara, wow super
3. I have to give one spl point for her. I started loving her nowadays. Mera Priya Hanuman of EBP ,who is going to reunite Patidev with his pyari nautanki.
4. Kids they realized the sapna in Bharkha. Shlok enjoyed her behavior and mannerism, I remembered their first dating out on 20 May 2014. The fight between them was cute, he was enjoying during her talk. 
5. The way she lied IS, Her hand was searching of Bappa locket, Awesome. She is missing the word Bappa (hope it will come soon from her mouth) 

Another trailing day for IS.

Padmaja, 

Nice points... good clearing of MU by the CV's.. Also we were saying that Shlok is not intense as before and we got our answer yeday for that.. he is a changed man.. love made him  A MELLOW FELLOW. LOLLOL As for Apsara...never... aprreciated her before.. so I am doing just that.. she is v good.. peppered with a few eng words..  she is the Hanuman.. parrot.. inside..guy.. for Shlok n like that they are plotting. He is also over his.. inhibition with her and she has.. changed.. for the better..thank god. the kids saw Sapna didi.. she was just like that.. n Aastha did the job so effortlessly..switching from barkha to Aastha..ClapClap 

The word Bappa will come soon.. the hand movement has started.. jsut has to travel from the brain to the tongue.. and IS will be ..stunned n shaken..to his toes..Big smile
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma111

gave 6 Nimmy.
another excellent episode.
Asthma coming back with vengence. ha aaaClap
so happy.

Uma..hehe..we are all rejoicing.. on two fronts... Astha n no intimacy betn Barjit.. waiting to see them fall in love again. esp Aastha...Smile

Go to top