12 [46.15%]
11 [42.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ais13495

AWESOME review man... Ijst lvd today's epi... I felt d same excitementi used get in d beginningof ebp.
..jst lvd shravi n aashlok Dey jst nailed it ... I jst lv EBP N AASHLOK...N YIPPEEE DEY R BACK AGAIN VID A BANG...!!!!!! 

Ais, thanks for the rating. 

yes... it was super fun and Ashlok simply were rocking. From y'day the excitement is back.though toned down like how shlok is now. LOLLOL

Show is back with a bang for sure.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Awesome review Nimmy Clap Clap Clap. I really like today episode so giving 4 as I want to keep 6 for future Wink.

1 for CV finally they clear their own mess which they create by IS one dialogue in name of drama but I trust Astha n that win IS-Astha have no relation it's a relief for many ppl n to some blind basher who bash Shrenu like hell for CV's fault Angry.

1 for Apsara she's doing great job as detective n her mocking dialogue about IS n her phone convo with Shlok as her kid was really funny LOL.

1 for Ashlok alone scene without gang standing around them like bodyguard Tongue they r ok for planing n plotting but they don't need everywhere to company Ashlok plz take care of this director. Today I feel Ashlok were more in their element as I think they r enough to rock any scene Star.

1 of course for my DQ Astha's return she was full on DQ mood today with her crispy talk to kids,her angry bird fight to Shlok n Marathi talk was too cute & most important one her lie to IS this white lie make her Astha naah Big smile Thumbs Up. Also like her confused n uneasiness to IS touch her mind can't remember but her heart still beat for Shlok n that's what come clearly in today's IS-Astha scene. I love my DQ Hug. After Hanif sir jungle pic I'm eagerly waiting for Ashlok some intense alone scene EBP without any gang plzzz hoping for it finger crossed Smile.

Jhuma, dear I am so happy for you. You were so down..now we all reason to celebrate.

Loved apsara today the way she spoke..astha's mouth began to water and she wanted to run...to the nearest stall.. and gorge on the puris... 
Ashlok are enough we do not need any one else..with them or an external body to give out awards..etc..they are great.. 

As for the jungle HM hope it is a nice long seq.. want that badly..and waiting.. the whole thing was super.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumSathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Happy  Rating Today...Absolutely ..  And My Appreciation  To Cvs For Making It Clear...About ..No Intimacy  Btw...Bar ---Jit..Tk God ...Astha  is Safe  from  Indrajeet Sarcar. .Dirty  Intentions ... Atleast.

I didn't Watch Rest  Of   ...The Episode ..In My  Excitment .and Missed it .  Will Do First...Now.

Vani, omg..u were so happy to see the first 5 minutes that..you missed out the rest..the last 10 mts was just superb... u see it tom..great..absolutely .. liked the way Shlok told Sojal that he won;t use the kids..for his gain..

But the first few minutes was a relief..a giant sigh of relief... i tell u. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindukrishna

Good episode.  I want to slap that bdy IS 

thanks for the rating Sindhu.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu96

CVS cleared evrything... am sooo happieee...
cmg to barKha...no...I mean drama queen astha...loved the way she spoke to shlok... and wht was she saying n marathi and shlok was smiling.    Got a call at tht time... so had to watch the scene n mute...

I loved the entire episode...

Nandu,

yes a big doubt cleared... yayay... she spoke in marathi..without realising it, called tiwari by his name, enjoyed the pani puri simple sutff.. can't remember what she said now..see it again tom..he was smiling when she was talking wihtout even realising that she was..speaking in marathi..and then he controlled his smile and turned back to her to argue.. great.. nok jhok.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Have five nimmy
I can only say Iam falling in love with my cutie pies all over agin...
Same scenarios repeating ebp but with love is very good!
Iam liking it...
Loved astha when she spoke in Marathi and eating pani puri and shlok admiring his wife with all smiles...

Shravi doing great job! Clap Keep it up !

Divs, absolutely right ..falling for our Ashlok all over again.. this time the roles are reversed and Aastha is the angry spitfire.. and Shlok is the calm one... loving his restraint.. with her..good..good.. yusuf is doing good these past few days..

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nimmo gave five.
As divi said I am falling in love with them again.aawww my cuties are back,,,loved their confrontation...and asthu is back and shlok is all smiles...hope they will give some more memorable scenes for us to cherish ..asthu as DQ rocked today...loved that...I think only two days back I complained of not seeing any astha qualities in barkha...and Bam here she is ...

Astha is coming in full force in barkha...she needs only one medicine shlok...soon she will be at ease with him...as her heart already knows him..loved how she spoke Marathi today ..and shlok loved it,,,
She is not afraid of him now like before...soon bappas name will also come to her...I was cheering all the way when she was moving away from indrajeet...she is just searching for some excuses to escape from him subconsciously ...and she asked time...
I loved it when she lied to indrajeet and in precap she told shlok is Ajnabi...before realizing she will fall for him.,,
From yesterday I am absolutely loving avinash performance too...hope they both keep this level of intensity in future scene too so that we don't have to complain about intensity ..
Their roles are reversed for now...ashlok are truly made for each other as they get to live and experience what the other went through...u know nimmo what I am liking the most from yesterday his love is shinning like the sun...he is so proud of her and  still amused by her antics..
I am looking forward to coming episodes..finally everything is cleared on barkha indrajeet relationship..
Still he is such a cheapooo who is forcing him on her eventhough he knows she is in such delicate state...he thinks if that is done she won't leave him. Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mehersudharmaitydeblinamainkyanaamdoonkala16jhumjhumnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

Muah nimmy Hug
And hooray for cvs getting our point . That's all we ask . Don't spoil our magic world .
Party
Celebration time .
Yes today belonged to our baby doll Asthu all the way ! And shlokie was so cute when he smiled .
Loved it and so looking forward to more nok jhoks. That picture on Instagram of the jungle scene yeah! Time to rewatch the episodes.
Gave 5 - excellent

Padma, now we can enjoy the upcoming episodes to the fullest as the doubt is cleared. yaya...

Shrenu was rocking today...such a DQ..  shlok was awesome when he was seeing her n smiling.. like an indulgent...parent or a very proud husband.. 

yes..time to see the HM again..waiting for that next. 

Sajiiejhumjhummainkyanaamdoon

Go to top