12 [46.15%]
11 [42.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler
mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Muah nimmy Hug
And hooray for cvs getting our point . That's all we ask . Don't spoil our magic world .
Party
Celebration time .
Yes today belonged to our baby doll Asthu all the way ! And shlokie was so cute when he smiled .
Loved it and so looking forward to more nok jhoks. That picture on Instagram of the jungle scene yeah! Time to rewatch the episodes.
Gave 5 - excellent

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 05 May 2015 at 8:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinaSajiienim_var

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Excellent epsiode..
I love Wallet recreated scene  and Ashlok fight both sharAvi is too good..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinanim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
nimms...10/6 ...LOL...so so happy nimms...finally cvs using their brain ...Claploved it to bits ..thanks much for your reviewEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinajhumjhummainkyanaamdoonnim_var

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
5 nimmy. ebp is  on bang on. they are giving fabulous scenes with less intenesity and recreating their magic again. why we fell for  aslok is this only. they are unbeatable with any jodi and they dont need stage honors please all of u in insta and twitter praise them for their work without bashing that is their award from us. what to talk about the episode. it was superb. first scene i thought we will get bharjit hug but astha is not allowing the donkey near her. she did not let him touch any day so what we felt for her is true. her heart is not accepting him and from the day slok touched her, her heart started beating. bang on with the confusion. if indru tries to do something to astha in anger apsara our hanuman is there for her so no worry. astha will know from frustated  indru too. apsara our chudeil  has become our darling now. her act over phone was excellent. so astha with her antics is the star of the day. slok was very happy to his astha back in chirpy bubbly lovable to kids today. i think days for indru to be counted. one thing is slok will hit him bad but for his kids he wont kill him. today he made it clear. aslok scene was very good which was role reversal same dialogues so slok was very happy when astha started speaking in marathi.  now our drama queen will make indru sweat now. she started lying today and it will continue forever with him. she wont share anything later. loved to see astha quarlleing wh indru in precap. her body lang is changed now. slowly astha will come back like this only. 

anu.shravi Senior Member
anu.shravi
anu.shravi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
firstly wonderful review nimThumbs Up
Actually 2day my exam was so tough,came home and watch EBP. Aashlok/ShrAvi drove away all my worry long awayBig smile
Excellent episodeClap
Its cleared by Cvs..no intimacy btwn IS-Aastha. I have full faith in my cutie pie. Again he is taking oath that he will never allow Aastha to be back..what a man he isLOL
Aastha ..DQ is back..StarStarwhen Apsara talks about panipoori..Aastha's wanna go & she took away the children for chat and the way she is eating with full of fun and Shlok admiring and feel happy that his wifey is backBig smile wonderful sceneClap
Aashlok had an argument ..Aastha talks in Marathi..wow..juzt fantastic sceneClapStarAastha come back and tell lie to IS.the way she hold her fingers..exactly our Aastha..Shrenu really rock itStarStarStar  
Today Aashlok scene was mind blowingStarStar Shrenu and Avi did a fantastic jobClapClap
Aashlok rocks!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumnim_var

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nim_var,
Excellent gave 5 
1. Aastha ab bhi Shlok ka hi hai, She can't go further ahead as Bharkha. IS taking 1 steps and she is going 10 steps backwards . Superb na
2. Shlok giving reason for his change and can't show anger to anyone because she taught her love, life etc.; . Chawl life taught him a lot . Shlok plan with Apsara, wow super
3. I have to give one spl point for her. I started loving her nowadays. Mera Priya Hanuman of EBP ,who is going to reunite Patidev with his pyari nautanki.
4. Kids they realized the sapna in Bharkha. Shlok enjoyed her behavior and mannerism, I remembered their first dating out on 20 May 2014. The fight between them was cute, he was enjoying during her talk. 
5. The way she lied IS, Her hand was searching of Bappa locket, Awesome. She is missing the word Bappa (hope it will come soon from her mouth) 

Another trailing day for IS.

uma111 Senior Member
uma111
uma111

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
gave 6 Nimmy.
another excellent episode.
Asthma coming back with vengence. ha aaaClap
so happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri72

today epi wa like Tiwariji's paanipuri n kalakhatta gola.best part was gujju southIndian Choksi speaking Panjabi lol!Barkha was knowing tiwariji means memory coming back.new film released :Jugadu Drama Queen Returns.photo me background me kahi shlok army dikh na jay.going bye as guest coming n niranjali going.

Gauri,

Yes..like Astha loves eating chatpata food from the street...so did we .. loved her today absolutely. She recalled Tiwari's name without batting an eyelid.. yes.. she is back.. the DQ has been unveiled and there is no going back.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiegauri72

Go to top