Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nandu96

CVS cleared evrything... am sooo happieee...
cmg to barKha...no...I mean drama queen astha...loved the way she spoke to shlok... and wht was she saying n marathi and shlok was smiling.    Got a call at tht time... so had to watch the scene n mute...

I loved the entire episode...

Nandu,

yes a big doubt cleared... yayay... she spoke in marathi..without realising it, called tiwari by his name, enjoyed the pani puri simple sutff.. can't remember what she said now..see it again tom..he was smiling when she was talking wihtout even realising that she was..speaking in marathi..and then he controlled his smile and turned back to her to argue.. great.. nok jhok.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Have five nimmy

I can only say Iam falling in love with my cutie pies all over agin...
Same scenarios repeating ebp but with love is very good!
Iam liking it...
Loved astha when she spoke in Marathi and eating pani puri and shlok admiring his wife with all smiles...

Shravi doing great job! 👏 Keep it up !

Divs, absolutely right ..falling for our Ashlok all over again.. this time the roles are reversed and Aastha is the angry spitfire.. and Shlok is the calm one... loving his restraint.. with her..good..good.. yusuf is doing good these past few days..

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nimmo gave five.
As divi said I am falling in love with them again.aawww my cuties are back,,,loved their confrontation...and asthu is back and shlok is all smiles...hope they will give some more memorable scenes for us to cherish ..asthu as DQ rocked today...loved that...I think only two days back I complained of not seeing any astha qualities in barkha...and Bam here she is ...

Astha is coming in full force in barkha...she needs only one medicine shlok...soon she will be at ease with him...as her heart already knows him..loved how she spoke Marathi today ..and shlok loved it,,,
She is not afraid of him now like before...soon bappas name will also come to her...I was cheering all the way when she was moving away from indrajeet...she is just searching for some excuses to escape from him subconsciously ...and she asked time...
I loved it when she lied to indrajeet and in precap she told shlok is Ajnabi...before realizing she will fall for him.,,
From yesterday I am absolutely loving avinash performance too...hope they both keep this level of intensity in future scene too so that we don't have to complain about intensity ..
Their roles are reversed for now...ashlok are truly made for each other as they get to live and experience what the other went through...u know nimmo what I am liking the most from yesterday his love is shinning like the sun...he is so proud of her and  still amused by her antics..
I am looking forward to coming episodes..finally everything is cleared on barkha indrajeet relationship..
Still he is such a cheapooo who is forcing him on her eventhough he knows she is in such delicate state...he thinks if that is done she won't leave him. 🤢
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Muah nimmy 🤗
And hooray for cvs getting our point . That's all we ask . Don't spoil our magic world .
🥳
Celebration time .
Yes today belonged to our baby doll Asthu all the way ! And shlokie was so cute when he smiled .
Loved it and so looking forward to more nok jhoks. That picture on Instagram of the jungle scene yeah! Time to rewatch the episodes.
Gave 5 - excellent

Padma, now we can enjoy the upcoming episodes to the fullest as the doubt is cleared. yaya...

Shrenu was rocking today...such a DQ..  shlok was awesome when he was seeing her n smiling.. like an indulgent...parent or a very proud husband.. 

yes..time to see the HM again..waiting for that next. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Excellent epsiode..
I love Wallet recreated scene  and Ashlok fight both sharAvi is too good..

The last 10 minutes was superb..enjoyed it very much. Ashlok rocked..
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

nimms...10/6 ...😆...so so happy nimms...finally cvs using their brain ...👏loved it to bits ..thanks much for your review😳

Deepa, some light for us all...now we are flying flying...only..the CV's have made sense now..for the first time since the track began.. 😃
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehersudhar

5 nimmy. ebp is  on bang on. they are giving fabulous scenes with less intenesity and recreating their magic again. why we fell for  aslok is this only. they are unbeatable with any jodi and they dont need stage honors please all of u in insta and twitter praise them for their work without bashing that is their award from us. what to talk about the episode. it was superb. first scene i thought we will get bharjit hug but astha is not allowing the donkey near her. she did not let him touch any day so what we felt for her is true. her heart is not accepting him and from the day slok touched her, her heart started beating. bang on with the confusion. if indru tries to do something to astha in anger apsara our hanuman is there for her so no worry. astha will know from frustated  indru too. apsara our chudeil  has become our darling now. her act over phone was excellent. so astha with her antics is the star of the day. slok was very happy to his astha back in chirpy bubbly lovable to kids today. i think days for indru to be counted. one thing is slok will hit him bad but for his kids he wont kill him. today he made it clear. aslok scene was very good which was role reversal same dialogues so slok was very happy when astha started speaking in marathi.  now our drama queen will make indru sweat now. she started lying today and it will continue forever with him. she wont share anything later. loved to see astha quarlleing wh indru in precap. her body lang is changed now. slowly astha will come back like this only. 

Meher,

Agree... we love Ashlok and will support them and this show to the end.. that is the oscar award from the fans.. to them.. they are great..even if the intensity is less. love the way they are able to portray two diff.. shades to the same role or char.. great..

I wrote yeday that Aps will not let IS come near Astha.. n now she herself is not ok with him touching her. Her inner eye or third eye is awakened and that is her kavach now.. the white lies have begun too.. she is enjoying..FEELING ALIVE NOW.. looking forward to meeting Shlok..

Shlok may spare IS for the kids sake let us see... what he does..where is Avdhoot?? Hope he also joins them.. Shlok was over the moon...when he saw his old Aastha enjoying the pani puri..he knows her weakness for it.. role reversal is very good..
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review nimmy😃nice review😃👏
I gave 6😃, u very well know Ashlok knokjhok 😃😳and astha sueing grandpa😡🤣
Thanks to cv's finally they cleared the MU of BHARJIT relation😊
IS 😡 is a total Ba****d😡,how cheap he can be,just disgusted
Our tiny also know something is wrong😉good
I was clapping when astha sued IS😡 Go to hell grandpa
We saw the old astha too today who is sucker of street food herslf😃😆,astha was fav
i like motabai😆so sweet
Ashlok tutumainmain😃😆superv,way to go shlok👍🏼
Astha lied to grandpa about their visit to market and her fight with shlok😉😆
But grandpa got to know the truth and will confront Barkha😆
 that cheapo IS😡should start counting his days
Let see now next which old ashlok scene comes😉😃
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 from me

Nimmy 
 I loved your review  much more the episode !!!!

However , It was very good episode for me.

I do agree with you that SHRENU PARIKH  is the STAR of THE EPISODE  !!!!
 Aastha is taking over BARKHA -  !!!!!

PP   started to angina already  and soon will have heart attack !!!!! - PP was good as villain !!!!!

Apsara  acting was very nice 

I enjoyed most of the  scenes. I do agree with  JHUMJHUM that presence of gang around  SHLOK is diminishing the  seriousness of that  SCENE , Planning altogether at home  is fine  !!!  Why was VAHININ with so much make  peeping  thru the trees along with  SHLOK 7 others  !!!!! Maximum Chowsky Bhai should be present in that scene !!!!

Shlok's expression was  too happy - not realistic at all to me   !!!! - He still should be a  bit worried because still  Aastha has not regained her memory fully and still she is PP's captive  !!!! - I do not  know about  this direction and dialogues !!!!! - very unnatural !!!!

In such a  stressful situation  - how can vahinin as a  family member , be so much decked up !!! The director needs to be  a bit practical and she has to change  her body languange/ posture  a bit more - getting fed up of the  same posture -  She is  in such a  happy mood   looking  like  she is going for a dinner or party   !!!!

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

PLEASE STOP USING THAT HORRIBLE PINK EYE SHADOW AND LIPSTICK to a  DOCTOR !!!!   I can not accept  that type of make to  an intelligent professional person - so cheap  !!!!! 

However the track is very interesting  !!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu.shravi

firstly wonderful review nim👍🏼

Actually 2day my exam was so tough,came home and watch EBP. Aashlok/ShrAvi drove away all my worry long away😃
Excellent episode👏
Its cleared by Cvs..no intimacy btwn IS-Aastha. I have full faith in my cutie pie. Again he is taking oath that he will never allow Aastha to be back..what a man he is😆
Aastha ..DQ is back..⭐️⭐️when Apsara talks about panipoori..Aastha's wanna go & she took away the children for chat and the way she is eating with full of fun and Shlok admiring and feel happy that his wifey is back😃 wonderful scene👏
Aashlok had an argument ..Aastha talks in Marathi..wow..juzt fantastic scene👏⭐️Aastha come back and tell lie to IS.the way she hold her fingers..exactly our Aastha..Shrenu really rock it⭐️⭐️⭐️  
Today Aashlok scene was mind blowing⭐️⭐️ Shrenu and Avi did a fantastic job👏👏
Aashlok rocks!

Anu, so happy that the epi was stress buster for you.. nce way to unwind..before facing the next one... and that too in the summer. My daugher watches desperate housewives for the nth time to relax before her exams...😆😆

Cupie pie was..rolling today..in marathi...having fun at the street food vendor... being a DQ.. she so enjoys arguing with Shlok.. she is alive.. she was a blast today n the cherry was Shlok giving her admiring looks..

Yay.. for ASHLOK..⭐️⭐️