1 Below Expectations
2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
nimms...10/6 ...😆...so so happy nimms...finally cvs using their brain ...👏loved it to bits ..thanks much for your review😳
5 nimmy. ebp is  on bang on. they are giving fabulous scenes with less intenesity and recreating their magic again. why we fell for  aslok is this only. they are unbeatable with any jodi and they dont need stage honors please all of u in insta and twitter praise them for their work without bashing that is their award from us. what to talk about the episode. it was superb. first scene i thought we will get bharjit hug but astha is not allowing the donkey near her. she did not let him touch any day so what we felt for her is true. her heart is not accepting him and from the day slok touched her, her heart started beating. bang on with the confusion. if indru tries to do something to astha in anger apsara our hanuman is there for her so no worry. astha will know from frustated  indru too. apsara our chudeil  has become our darling now. her act over phone was excellent. so astha with her antics is the star of the day. slok was very happy to his astha back in chirpy bubbly lovable to kids today. i think days for indru to be counted. one thing is slok will hit him bad but for his kids he wont kill him. today he made it clear. aslok scene was very good which was role reversal same dialogues so slok was very happy when astha started speaking in marathi.  now our drama queen will make indru sweat now. she started lying today and it will continue forever with him. she wont share anything later. loved to see astha quarlleing wh indru in precap. her body lang is changed now. slowly astha will come back like this only. 
firstly wonderful review nim👍🏼
Actually 2day my exam was so tough,came home and watch EBP. Aashlok/ShrAvi drove away all my worry long away😃
Excellent episode👏
Its cleared by Cvs..no intimacy btwn IS-Aastha. I have full faith in my cutie pie. Again he is taking oath that he will never allow Aastha to be back..what a man he is😆
Aastha ..DQ is back..⭐️⭐️when Apsara talks about panipoori..Aastha's wanna go & she took away the children for chat and the way she is eating with full of fun and Shlok admiring and feel happy that his wifey is back😃 wonderful scene👏
Aashlok had an argument ..Aastha talks in Marathi..wow..juzt fantastic scene👏⭐️Aastha come back and tell lie to IS.the way she hold her fingers..exactly our Aastha..Shrenu really rock it⭐️⭐️⭐️  
Today Aashlok scene was mind blowing⭐️⭐️ Shrenu and Avi did a fantastic job👏👏
Aashlok rocks!
Nim_var,
Excellent gave 5 
1. Aastha ab bhi Shlok ka hi hai, She can't go further ahead as Bharkha. IS taking 1 steps and she is going 10 steps backwards . Superb na
2. Shlok giving reason for his change and can't show anger to anyone because she taught her love, life etc.; . Chawl life taught him a lot . Shlok plan with Apsara, wow super
3. I have to give one spl point for her. I started loving her nowadays. Mera Priya Hanuman of EBP ,who is going to reunite Patidev with his pyari nautanki.
4. Kids they realized the sapna in Bharkha. Shlok enjoyed her behavior and mannerism, I remembered their first dating out on 20 May 2014. The fight between them was cute, he was enjoying during her talk. 
5. The way she lied IS, Her hand was searching of Bappa locket, Awesome. She is missing the word Bappa (hope it will come soon from her mouth) 

Another trailing day for IS.

gave 6 Nimmy.
another excellent episode.
Asthma coming back with vengence. ha aaa👏
so happy.
Originally posted by gauri72

today epi wa like Tiwariji's paanipuri n kalakhatta gola.best part was gujju southIndian Choksi speaking Panjabi lol!Barkha was knowing tiwariji means memory coming back.new film released :Jugadu Drama Queen Returns.photo me background me kahi shlok army dikh na jay.going bye as guest coming n niranjali going.

Gauri,

Yes..like Astha loves eating chatpata food from the street...so did we .. loved her today absolutely. She recalled Tiwari's name without batting an eyelid.. yes.. she is back.. the DQ has been unveiled and there is no going back.. 
Originally posted by ais13495

AWESOME review man... Ijst lvd today's epi... I felt d same excitementi used get in d beginningof ebp.
..jst lvd shravi n aashlok Dey jst nailed it ... I jst lv EBP N AASHLOK...N YIPPEEE DEY R BACK AGAIN VID A BANG...!!!!!! 

Ais, thanks for the rating. 

yes... it was super fun and Ashlok simply were rocking. From y'day the excitement is back.though toned down like how shlok is now. 😆😆

Show is back with a bang for sure.. 
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Awesome review Nimmy 👏 👏 👏. I really like today episode so giving 4 as I want to keep 6 for future 😉.

1 for CV finally they clear their own mess which they create by IS one dialogue in name of drama but I trust Astha n that win IS-Astha have no relation it's a relief for many ppl n to some blind basher who bash Shrenu like hell for CV's fault 😡.

1 for Apsara she's doing great job as detective n her mocking dialogue about IS n her phone convo with Shlok as her kid was really funny 😆.

1 for Ashlok alone scene without gang standing around them like bodyguard 😛 they r ok for planing n plotting but they don't need everywhere to company Ashlok plz take care of this director. Today I feel Ashlok were more in their element as I think they r enough to rock any scene ⭐️.

1 of course for my DQ Astha's return she was full on DQ mood today with her crispy talk to kids,her angry bird fight to Shlok n Marathi talk was too cute & most important one her lie to IS this white lie make her Astha naah 😃 👍🏼. Also like her confused n uneasiness to IS touch her mind can't remember but her heart still beat for Shlok n that's what come clearly in today's IS-Astha scene. I love my DQ 🤗. After Hanif sir jungle pic I'm eagerly waiting for Ashlok some intense alone scene EBP without any gang plzzz hoping for it finger crossed 😊.

Jhuma, dear I am so happy for you. You were so down..now we all reason to celebrate.

Loved apsara today the way she spoke..astha's mouth began to water and she wanted to run...to the nearest stall.. and gorge on the puris... 
Ashlok are enough we do not need any one else..with them or an external body to give out awards..etc..they are great.. 

As for the jungle HM hope it is a nice long seq.. want that badly..and waiting.. the whole thing was super.. 

Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Happy  Rating Today...Absolutely ..  And My Appreciation  To Cvs For Making It Clear...About ..No Intimacy  Btw...Bar ---Jit..Tk God ...Astha  is Safe  from  Indrajeet Sarcar. .Dirty  Intentions ... Atleast.

I didn't Watch Rest  Of   ...The Episode ..In My  Excitment .and Missed it .  Will Do First...Now.

Vani, omg..u were so happy to see the first 5 minutes that..you missed out the rest..the last 10 mts was just superb... u see it tom..great..absolutely .. liked the way Shlok told Sojal that he won;t use the kids..for his gain..

But the first few minutes was a relief..a giant sigh of relief... i tell u. 
Originally posted by sindukrishna

Good episode.  I want to slap that bdy IS 

thanks for the rating Sindhu.