Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rima 3S: AANKHEN (part 2, 3 + epilogue updated on pg.11) (Page 11)

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
EPILOGUE

(one year later)

"Hey" Rk Hugged a very pregnant Madhu from behind & kissed on her cheek. She placed her hands over his hands on her protruding belly & rested her head on his chest.
"How are u, Darling?" he asked her smilingly & kissed the back of her ears.
"I'm fine" she smiled slightly.
"Is ur feet aching stillness?" he asked her worried.
"Still it's aching mildly" she replied honestly.
"Then why are u standing near the balcony. U could rest on bed right?" he asked in a chiding tone.
"I was looking at the park. I missed going there. Will u take me there today, please" she asked turning to look at him.
"No darling. See u have foot pain, how will u walk? More over kids will be playing, too much of crowd, infection will spread, it's not good for ur health, please try to understand dear" he said lovingly making her heart swell for him in love.
"Atleast late night will u take me when there is no crowd??" she tried to convince him.
"At night the weather will be too cold, darling"
"Please, Rishu" she pleaded him cutely. He leaned his forehead on hers & whispered "i couldn't say 'no' to u ever if u plead me like a baby. OKAY!!" Madhu quickly pecked on his lips in reward for granting her permissin.
"But on one condition" he said.
"What?"
"U will rest now & after dinner we will go to park, okay?" he asked. She nodded with a wide smile making him go crazy for her. Then he carried her  in his arms back to their bedroom & gently placed her on the middle of the bed & he sat at the edge & started massaging her feet. 
"Rishu, what are u doing? No please!!" she tried to free her legs from his hand.
"It's okay, Biwi, relax" he said & started pressing. 
"Rishu..." 
"Hmm.." he hummed still working on massing her feet.
"Come close to me" she said stretching her hands out for a hug.
"What darling? U sound low. Is everything alrite??" he asked worried seeing her hugging him tight as if her life depend on it.
"I'm scared" she whispered not breaking the hug.
"I told u not to worry"
"Still the position of the baby is not changed. I'm worried"
"Everything will be fine, love" he promised her.
"If anything goes wrong u would choose our baby, okay"
"Nothing will go wrong"
"I wish so but still I want u to promise me that u will choose the baby. I love our baby so much so please" she asked him to promise her. He remained silent. Now worry is evident in his eyes. He can't make choice between his wife & child. 
"I promise" he promised her & she smiled in relief. He made his mind that he will choose his baby, the new life deserves to live but he will die with his wife if anything goes wrong because he loves her more & he can't live without her.

"Careful" Rk helped Madhu to sit on the swing. As he promised he had brought madhu to the park after dinner. He wrapped a shawl around her & she rolled her eyes at him for being tad over protective.
"You are so silent?" Rk asked seeing madhu deep in thought. "Are you still worried? Say "ALL IZZZ WELL" he said like Aamir khan in 3 idiots movie to cheer her up. She reluctantly smiled at him.
"What's wrong darling? Don't take too much of stress, it's not good for ur health & the baby's too" he caressed her head.
"Rishu, what if our baby is also born like me, visually challenged?" she asked in sheer fear. She can't imagine the life she lived once for her baby.
"U said it right, visually challenged, if our baby is born so, then let him or her face the challenge like you faced in ur life Madhu. We will teach them to be bold & brave & fearless. we will make him or her strong to fight the world. We are not going to love any less or any more if our baby has any disabilities, Madhu" he said caressing her cheek with his thumb. She looked at him with heart full of love.
"I love u, Madhu" he kissed her soft lips softly.
"I love u too, Rishu" she kissed him back.
"Ouch" she broke the kiss & inhaled sharply.
"What happened?"
"Seems baby want to say 'I love u' to Daddy, so kicked mommy hard asking her to tell it on her behalf, okay... I love u, Daddy. U r the best" Madhu said smilingly caressing her belly with one hand & Rk cheek with other.
"I love u too, my sweet darling." he placed a kiss on Madhu's stomach & he received a kick on his face back making both Rk & Madhu laugh in joy.

"Madhu, its getting late, shall we go home?" Rk asked her.
"Some more time, Rishu, please" 
"Don't please me, Madhu, then I'll never win" Rk pouts.
"Madhu, we should go now, its getting cold here. See u r feeling restless. Come" Rk stood up & held his hand for Madhu.
"What's the time?" She asked.
"12 am" he said seeing from his wrist watch.
"Happy Birthday Trishna" she said turning towards the empty swing where Trishna used to sit. Madhu & Trishna used to celebrate their birthday's in the park sneaking out from their house at mid night.
Rk smiled feeling proud of Madhu & Trishna's friendship.
"Come" Rk asked for madhu's hand & helped her to stand up. 
"She placed a Rose on Trishna's swing & walked with Rk. 

(same day morning)
"Rishu..." Madhu faintly called Rk after recovering to her conscious state. Madhu got her labor pain at mid night & she was rushed to hospital & due to the wrong positioning of the baby, Doctors had to go for a C-Section. 
"Madhu" Rk smiled at her & leaned down & kissed on her forhead.
"Baby" she whispered.
"here" he took his baby from the crib & gently showed to madhu.
"He or She?" Madhu asked excitedly.
"Trishna" Rk smiled brightly. They have decided if it was a baby girl then they will name her Trishna.
"Awe...My Trishna darling, my little sweetheart" Madhu gently grabbed the baby from Rk's hands & cooed Trishna holding her close to her bosom & wept at the same time in joy. 
"So all the love & kisses for Trishna huh?" Rk asked faking anger.
"Awe...My poor husband, I love u. give me a kiss" Rk grinned & kissed madhu tenderly on her lips & then he placed a kiss on his baby girl's forehead.
"Happy Birthday little Trishna" both Rk & Madhu wished her feeling happy that their Trishna was back & both kissed on either sides of the baby's cheeks.
"Trishna has ur eyes, Rishu" Madhu said happily.
"No, She has ur eyes, Madhu" Rk corrected her.
"Okay. Trishna has Trishna's eyes"
"Yes!! A very beautiful AANKHEN"

@@@@ THE END @@@@

Hope u all liked this story!!
I thought to convey a message through this story, I don't know whether I conveyed it well or not!!
Anyway, all I want to say is please do donate your organs & Never treat a disabled person differently & isolate them.. they are one among us... love all!!

please do hit the like button & comment ur views!!
Thanks to all in advance!!

love,
sudhaHeart

Edited by madhurish - 01 June 2015 at 1:41pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

rshraddaAprnaaEccentricloveSeAngel76Priya.MPOULOMI22Radhika_GMehek.VDianAhmadallisush03croatiaSelvakumarikaramukkumishty1996Monics316kainturakiransuper_boytavammSharoanRAONE8zelja89sweetkajollucygrey21crazysakshi_19aravindam100mydrashtiashitha235cuterockstarSahithiavneilShweta3002thlessparimaniyaomama_razashruthi14Tinku2015veni7842.PassionateLuv.moumita.madhukmanna43chiki143bevi-najimcandle_lightmomi78flowing_riverpari_goyalcrazyloveylovermgvishti4evaaan-risharunsunita_gmClara20AzraZaidiCrazy_Arshivarshajoshi17..TooLazy..vishuvpirl18vasavi_srisilverfireuma88Harini01anish17shasha1989PRATHA1Hanishadevisusan7janu_2006ananya2010fffan123heemasomaniKanwal4salmanBon_Vivant-QueenlyChitra-bokul

anish17 IF-Rockerz
anish17
anish17

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Yay I came 1st PartyLOL
Fabulous and wonderful updates Clap
Sultan AngryAngry I want to kill that beast Angry
But I'm glad wen madhu gave him a nice punch he deserved more from madhu for wat he did Angry
Trishna got justice
Trishna and madhu friendship was so beautiful Smile
Loved their bonding very much Embarrassed
Madhu is so lucky to get trushna as frnd unlike others u gave sympathy looks
Its just annoying and irritating for disabled persons to get sympathy from others
People should understand they are also like us but only difference s they are special child's of God Embarrassed
Aww rk confessed his love and fulfilled trishna's wish too Embarrassed
Rishbala named their baby girl as Trishna who born on her b'day Heart
Overall an awesome story Smile
Beautifully written Clap
Great efforts Clapand thanks for spreading awareness on eye donation Smile really appreciate ur concept dear Clap
Do write more like thisThumbs Up
Thanks for the pm
But I resed before ur msg LOL
P.s want to say only one thing that cane to my mind while reading ,donno y I felt like watching an old Tamil movies LOL
I'm not telling the concept but the way u described it made me feel like that LOL
Sorry sudha without giving LOL on ur stories is very difficult for me LOL

Edited by anish17 - 07 May 2015 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPRATHA1madhurish

momi78 Goldie
momi78
momi78

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
res
/unres

Loved it! Absolutely wonderful! Very well written. Please write more. 

Edited by momi78 - 07 May 2015 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

pirl18 IF-Dazzler
pirl18
pirl18

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Its too beautiful ts n emotional too.
Love d frnship of madhu n trishna.
Clap Tongue

Edited by pirl18 - 08 May 2015 at 11:27am

vishuvmadhurish

manna43 Goldie
manna43
manna43

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Very nice story with equally nice message. U wrote the story beautifully. However I miss ur crazy madhu this madhu is sober n mature.Rk is doing noble cause.Continue writing more n more stories.

vishuvmadhurish

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Amazing 
sultan killed trishna 
sultan was punished for his deeds 
rishabala got married 
 they named their daughter trishna 
beautifully written 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurish

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Nice msg through this 3s

madhurish

..TooLazy.. IF-Dazzler
..TooLazy..
..TooLazy..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
just amazing Star
so glad Sultan got punished for what he did...
ending was beautiful Embarrassed

madhurish

Go to top