Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rima 3S: AANKHEN (part 2, 3 + epilogue updated on pg.11) (Page 10)

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasavi_sri

Beautiful story
Rk staring at Madhu 
The reason is his sister's eyes
It's so touching
He loved his sister but he explaining how
He done his duty and attended her funeral
Why is Madhu blaming herself for Trishna's
death 
Trishna donating her organs and the eyes to 
her best friend 
Amazing story line and characters

Thanks dear...
Glad u liked it...
Yes... For him duty comes first more over it was his sister final wish too...

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clara20

awesome start dear...
madhu killed trishna...i dnt think so...want to knw why she said that...wht actually happened...

Thanks dear...
U will know the reason in upcoming update...
madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parimaniya

brilliant and awesome story Clap
loved the concept Thumbs Up thanks 4 focus on this concept its very nice n fabulously written also...Trishna was such a true best friend of madhuApprove bt how madhu is responsible 4 trish's death ? waiting 2 know 4 that eagerly...n pls dont separate them n mainly pls pls 
pls update both the new TS's soon

Thamks dear...
U will love madhu & trishna's bond more in the future updates...
Glad u liked the concept...
madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma88

Back to back surprise from u sudha, lovely start,well bonded friendship, i guess madhu was not really responsible for trishna death, let me wait for the truth to come out.

Story for a goo cause, super dear, keep up the good work, waiting for next part

Haha...yes akka... I got two ideas so couldnt hold it with me so penned it...
Thanks akka...
Yes...u r rite madhu is not responsible...reason u will know soon..
I read an article so thought to write something which conveys good message...
madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

what a beautiful story.  I do not think you have offended anyone.  In fact you have brought an important topic to light. Thanks dear... Glad to know i didnt offend anyone...

I do not even know where to begin.  Madhu and Trishna's friendship is beautiful.  From the beginning their relationship was about accepting each other and giving the other strength.  I guess this story is more abt madhu trishna's frndship than rm love story...

Madhu lost her eyesight and Trishna lost her father and brother. Two people who became everything to each other.  Trishna had been her eyes & madhu her companion & they vboth supported each other...

RK's behaviour is understandable to me now.  His shock, his loss is so painful.  He missed his sister so much that made him react so...glad u understood his behaviour...
Though RK & Madhu are strangers to each other, they already have a bond between them.  Hopefully with time and patience, that bond will get stronger.
 Their bond will get even more stronger as u said with each others love...
I am looking forward to the next part. Thanks dear for ur lovely comment... Gonna update now...
madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thank u all for ur lovely comment...
It encourages me a lot...
Love u all...
madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hey hi!! Thanks all for ur lovely comments... I have replied to all u can check it if u wish...

Okay!! This story went so long when i started typing so i have made it a 3 shot with an epilogue... 

I have posted part 2 & 3 + epilogue continuously... So dont miss to read any update... Scroll down for updates!! Enjoy!!

PART - 2 

"You Okay?" Madhu asked Rk parting herself from his embrace. He just nodded his head. Seeing he was not in the state to reply anything she offered him to drop him home but he just shook his head in negation. Then she stood up to walk but Rk stopped her by holding her hand & jerked her back to position. She looked at him shocked, his eyes eyes were blood red, pain was palpable but he had an accusing gaze which she couldn't get. 
"You said you killed my sister?" Rk asked her still holding her hands.
"Rishu.." she starts to only cut off by Rk "Dont you dare call me, Rishu..." she nodded her head scared by his tone.
"Rk, it's late, my parents will be worried for me, let me go, please" she pleaded him.
"What did u do ti my sister?? what happened to her? Tell me Madhu? Tell me you dammit!! or else I'll f**king kill u" Rk screamed at Madhu shaking her shoulders vigorously.
"Rk, you are hurting" she winched. 
"Even u are hurting me, tell me what happened to Trishna... It's not accident right?" He asked her & she nodded her head in agreement.
"Then what did u do?" he asked her angrily. She remained mute. 
"Will u tell me the truth or u wanna die this minute?" he asked gritting his teeth while his hands choking Madhu's throat. Seeing her struggling to breathe he quickly took off his hands releasing her from his clutch. She gasped for breathe. 
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me, I manhandled with u, I have never ever behaved with any woman like this, I'm really sorry, Madhu" he sincerely apologized to her.
"I deserve to die" she said silently crying. Somewhere deep in his heart, he knows that Madhu didn't do any wrong to Trishna, he knows this fragile little girl can never harm her best friend. He could see the pain in madhu's eyes, her tears were not fake, but he wanted to know why she is blaming herself for Trishna's death. He wanted to know what had happened when he was not around here. 
"Madhu, Please... don't u think I deserve to know what happened to my sister??" he asked her softly looking straight to her eyes. She looked at the identical pair of eyes. "Rk's & Trishna's Eyes (now her eyes) look similar. No doubt they are siblings" Madhu thoughts.

(Flash back)
"Madhu... Madhu... uff... u r here. I was searching for u everywhere. I even went to ur house, then padmini mom only told u r in park" Trishna said everything in single breathe & rested her hands on her knees as if she had run a marathon. 
"Hey! Calm down & tell me whats the matter? U sound happy?" Madhu asked her friend sensing her excitement. 
"Yes, I'm so happy, Madhu... You know what? Sultan said he liked me... he wanted to date me" she said clapping her hands in glee as if a small kid who got a candy. 
"Oh! Nice. I'm happy for u" she smiled & hugged her friend.
"So how is he? Your Sultan? How do u know him?" Madhu asked her as Trishna sat beside Madhu on the swing. 
"He is living one street next to my house, I had a crush on him when I was in school. I fell in love for his blue eyes. He is so manly, tall & handsome but I hate the tattoos on his arms. He likes dragons so he has done a dragon tattoo on both his arms & a dragon finger ring...Gah! I hate that creepy creature but for him I can adjust" she giggled. 
"Madhu, So all set for Ria's marriage?" Trishna asked Madhu
"No yaar. I'm not coming! You go please" 
"Madhu, Ria is our friend, she is the first one getting married in out gang, u should come. Its only one hour travel from Cunoor to Ooty so u r coming with me, I even talk to padmini mom & dad so no arguments" Trishna said with finality.
"Okay!!" madhu agreed.

__0__

"Madhu, u ready?" Trishna asked. "Mom, Dad, u both dont worry, I'll take care of Madhu. My friend is also coming with u" both Malik & padmini smiled in relief. 
"Yeah" she said & took her baggage & walked out bidding bye to her parents.
"Madhu, Sultan is also coming with us, he is only taking us to Ooty in his car so that we both could get some time to spend" she said blushing. Madhu just smiled at her. Then trishna took the passenger seat besides Sultan while madhu took the rear seat. Madhu & Trishna were blissfully ignorant about Sultan's lustful gaze.    

__0__

Madhu was standing near the swimming pool, inside the hotel wedding reception was going in full swing but never likes the loud music & crowd, mainly the looks & sympathetic words she receives from the people. She hates to hear them so she always keeps away from the world. Suddenly she felt someone's hans curling up on her waist & she jerk the person away & stepped back.
"Who..who is this?" she asked fearully.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Madhu, I.. I thought it was Trishna. She called me to come to pool so I came. I'm really sorry." Sultan gave her a fake apologizes, all the while his eyes were roaming Madhu's body fully aware that madhu couldn't see him.
"It's okay, Sultan... I'll go in & send Trish" she excused & walked in but she had a strange feeling that he did on purposefully. She couldn't see but she could easily sense what others saying is true or not. But she brushed the thought aside & went in.
"Trishna, u called sultan near pool & what are u doing here?" Madhu asked Trishna who was standing near the buffet holding two plates, one for Madhu & other for herself, she knows what all Madhu likes so she was filling her dinner plate too.
"Oh. I didnt call him to pool. May be he lied to u... anyways, I will go see my man & come, u eat" she gave Madhu's plate to her & walked out of the hall.
From that day Madhu got more suspicious on Sultan. Madhu had this gut feeling that Sultan is cheating her best friend. He used to bump on her, feel her body but always say it was an accident... He didnt see her... She was never convinced with his words. So she decided to talk with Trishna about this & ask her to be watchful & not to trust Sultan completely.

__0__

"Madhu, I enjoyed this weekend completely, Ria's marriage & my date with Sultan both went well. He is sweet, you know but we could have stayed few more days but you were in a hurry to escape from there." she said blushing. "& haan, u remember right, this week my brother is coming from US. Soon I'll take u to him, he will treat u, then u will be perfectly alrite"
"I'm perfect Trishna" Madhu snapped at her.
"I..I' m sorry, Madhu. I meant in a good way. Yes, of course u are perfect & that's why I want u to be my perfect bhabhi." 
"Trishna, Stop making fun of me." she slightly blushed hearing trishna say about her brother but she could never dared to dream about marriage. Her parents have tried a lot to find the best man for her but they couldn't succeed yet. 
"I'll also tell my Bro about Sultan & ask him to talk to dad & mom to fix my marriage" she said dreamily.
"Trishna, don't u think u r taking it too fast?" madhu asked hesitantly.
"Why, Madhu?" Trishna asked confused.
"Trishna, I'm sorry but I don't get any good vibes from Sultan, he... he is cheating on u" Madhu blurted out.
"What? What do u mean?" 
"He is wrong, Trish... he is no good for u... don't fall for his appearance... appearance can be deceptive... Trust me, please" suddenly Madhu heard a loud laughing sound. 
"Trishna, why are u laughing, I'm serious" Madhu stood up from her bed & grabbed Trishna's hand but she swatted away.
"Sultan was right!! he told me that you wanted him & you even tried to seduce him but I didnt believe then but now I believe him. U want to separate us, clear the way for u right?? how could u madhu??" Trishna asked in a hurtful tone.
"How could YOU, trishna?? how could you trust him over me?? we knew each other for nearly twelve years but he is so important to u & u believe his words?? he said I seduced him...chee!! oh God! the fact is he was the who always feeling me up, bumping on me & I don't know whether his reepy eyes roamed on my body...whenever I asked he said he thought it was you or it was an accident!! Trust me dear, please" Madhu begged her friend with tears in her eyes. 
"I thought u r good at heart but u are so wicked, that's why no man is ready to marry you... i'm ashamed to say you are my friend" 
"Stop it, Trishna... Don't say words which u will definitely regret later" Madhu was right, Trishna regretted the words just a second later she blurted out those words.
"I can proudly lead my life without a man so there is no need for me to seduce & snatch your so called boy friend who is nothing but creepy monster" Madhu said angrily wiping her tears roughly with the back of her hands. Trishna was so confused, she knows well madhu never lies & Madhu will never do such things, she will be only happy for her friend. "Oh God! I need time to think" Trishna thoughts & turned to walk out when she heard Madhu's voice "I love u, Trish. I'll never hurt u. u r my first & best friend so please stay away from him. He is dangerous" 

__0__

"Trishna, baby, come on... just forget her. Trust me, she needs me but I'm yours darling" Sultan assured her. Trishna faintly smiled at him. After the fight with Madhu at her house both Trish & Madhu didnt talk with each other for two days. Now she came to meet Sultan in a cafe to make things clear. 
"Good! I will be back in a minute" Sultan said & walked leaving his phone on the table. She picked it & checked the contacts to see so many girls name. Then she quickly checked his gallery to see so many dirty videos of him with other girls, pics of girls in cozy poses. All were hugging & kissing him. Then suddenly Trishna's eyes went wide seeing her ics in swim suit & Madhu's pics too, he have taken madhu's breast, side of her hips, her legs in close shots. She remember Sultan asking to take pics of trishna & madhu in the wedding but he had taken only madhu skin. Cheap bas***d!! she cursed under his breathe. Then she quickly took the phone & walked out. 
"Trishna, wait, where are u going?" Sultan called running back to her. Without saying anything she threw his phone on the mid of the road & a car ran over it crushing it into pieces.
"Stay away from me, you bloody asshole" she screamed at him. "My Madhu warned me to stay away from u but I trusted u & hurt my only friend. If u have some shame, Don't show ur face to me ever again" she spitted on him & turned back & called Madhu who came out from the coffee shop. She was also sitting in hiding her face. When Trishna was about to enter the cafe to meet sultan made had asked a chance to prove & gave the idea to check his mobile & her plan worked.
Madhu came nearer to him & grabbed his collar & slapped continuously making sure her fingers where printed on his face. Then both Madhu & Trishna walk in peace.  
"Madhubala!! u messed with Sultan. I had planned to have my way with u & trishna in Ooty itself but u escaped from me & I got the doubt u got to know about me so I advanced & told everything to Trishna against u but now u f**ked up everything & dared to slap me. U will face the consequence" he snarled.

"Madhu, I'm sorry, please forgive me for what all I said that day" Trishna apologized. Madhu remained silent.
"Madhu, I m holding my ears & asking sorry, atleast know will u forgive me" Trishna asked. Madhu smiled & pulled her close to her.
"Come lets go to park" she said & walked hand in hand. 
"Nope. We are going to my house to meet my brother, by now he would have landed in Airport" Trishna said excitedly. Suddenly they heard a speeding car sound & trishna turned to see the car was about to hit Madhu but Trihsna pushed her with force, madhu got her head hit on road divider & the car hit Trishna hard & she was thrown out with full speed & landed on her head screaming "Sultan"

Trishna & Madhu was taken to the hospital but trishna was severely injured & before dying she asked her brother to donate her eyes to Madhubala. He fulfilled her final wish with heavy heart.   
(flash back ends) 

"I killed Trishna. I was the one should have got hit by Sultan's car but she saved my life. She gave me life, she gave me her eyes but she snatched my happiness. I'm not happy without my friend. I'm searching for her but I couldn't find her. Sultan was angry on me for telling everything to Trishna, I only slapped him & riled up his anger, I became the cause of Trishna's death. I killed my friend" she cried.
"You didnt kill her Madhu... you didnt" Rk hugged her & cried along with her.
"You just saved my sister from that priapic monster...you didnt kill her. I'm so proud of my sister that she saved your life not caring of her own life. Now I understood how important u r to her." he patted her & she buried her face on his chest & sobbed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hope u liked this part!!
sorry If I had bored u with the flash back part...but I cant move the story without saying the back story... well, its actually more about Madhu-Trishna's friendship story than of RM's love story!!
please do hit the like button & comment ur views!!

PART 3 - BELOW POST

Edited by madhurish - 07 May 2015 at 12:15pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

rshraddaAprnaashruticoolSeAngel76POULOMI22sush03Monics316karamukkumishty1996RAONE8super_boytavammaravindam100ashitha235neekkaurzelja89sweetkajolomama_razaShweta3002thlessNesanshekiveni7842.PassionateLuv.Anntempletonmoumita.madhukchiki143bevi-najimcandle_lightshruthi14Tinku2015momi78manna43pari_goyalcrazyloveyAmrtinalovermgvishti4evaflowing_riverClara20arunsunita_gmAzraZaidiCrazy_Arshivarshajoshi17pirl18..TooLazy..vishuvvasavi_srisilverfireanish17uma88.Harini.HanishadeviPRATHA1shasha1989ananya2010janu_2006susan7heemasomaniKanwal4salmanBon_Vivant-QueenlyChitra--DZ-

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
PART - 3 

"Hey! How are you?" Rk asked madhu who was deep in thought.
"Uh..huh...what?" Madhu asked him sitting up straight on the swing.
"How are you?" Rk smiled.
"Good, Thanks. You?"
"Fine" he said & both remained silent.
Finally Rk broke the silence & asked "Do u know where is Sultan?" 
"I haven't seen him"
"Why?" 
"Only after Trishna's death I could see the world. I searched for that bas***d everywhere but he got escaped. Trishna only told me, he lived one street next to ur house, after I got discharged I went & asked about him to everyone but no one knows anything about him. I couldn't even bring justice to my friend's death. I couldn't punish him." she said gritting her teeth & holding the chain of the swing tightly. 
"Hey Relax. I just want to know who he is so that... I CAN KILL HIM" he said in a chilling tone which made madhu jump from her seat.
"I'm going. Bye" she said softly.
"Please, sit with me some time, let me look at ur eyes" 
"I'm not ur sister" 
"I know. But I feel close to u, I feel like i'm talking someone who lived so close with my sister, please" he said & she couldn't argue much with him. He missed her sister all his life being away from her & finally the day he came to India to her sister he lost her once & for all so he needs the need to talk with someone close to her. She reason & sat with him though not looking at him but she was aware his gaze was on her.
"I need to thank you" Madhu spoke softly.
"What for?" 
"For making me feel better the other day. For convincing me that I didnt kill my friend"
"You didnt. That's the truth. Stop feeling guilty about it" 
"Also Thanks for taking initiative to help the visually impaired kids. I'm sure 'Mission Vision' will lit up many peoples life"
"So far 60 surgeries were over & ur school kids & parents are happy about that. We will work more & help many more kids. Thanks for ur contribution, Madhu" 
"I have been in those kids place. I know the pain so this is the least I can do to help them"
"We should really try to spread awareness Madhu. You know 50% of the eye donations are going waste every year due to delay in operation or due to some disease. If we could reduce that then our blind population can also be reduced"
"I will try to help ur eye foundation in anyway I can, Doctor"
Suddenly a lady & a small girl came towards Madhu & said "Madhu Madam, see ur student Shruthi, my daughter got her vision, she could see the world, we are not rich enough to do a surgery but ur help means a lot me. My family will always be grateful to u. Shruthi, say hi to ur Miss" 
"Shruthi came forward & took madhu's hands in hers, feeling it she confirmed it was her teacher Madhu, madhu smiled at her & Shruthi took her hands to lips & kissed them & thanked Madhu.
"No, baby. I didnt do anything. You see that uncle" she pointed to Rishab who was sitting next to her with a smile "he is ur Doctor, who cured u so thank him. Ma'am u too please feel grateful to him, I didnt do anything" she smiled & walked away leaving them to talk with Rk while Rk's gaze followed Madhu's path.    

__0__

"Why u are caressing the book with ur fingers??" Rk asked & took a seat opposite to Madhu. Madhu was reading a book in a book cafe.
"Hey" she smiled.
"Hey! So"
"Habit, I guess" she said & he frowned.
"You are forgetting I was visually challenged for 22 yrs, I used to read Braille scripts by touching with fingers, in that habit even now i'm reading the book by caressing it with my fingers"
"Oh! I'm sorry" she just smiled at him & continued reading. Its been an habit for them to meet in the cafe after the days work.
Suddenly Madhu felt paranoid. She could feel someone staring at her. She looked around but everyone in the cafe where busy in their own world.
"What's wrong?" Rk asked seeing her discomfort.
"Nothing" she said & started reading.

"Madhubala, I'm back" Sultan smirked seeing Madhu in the cafe far away from his table.
"Let me have some fun. Last time u ruined everything & tagged me as killer, this time I wont let u go that easy." he said.
"Sultan, what if she finds it was u who hit Trishna with ur car?" Asked his friend Mukkund
"Mukkund, I'm not a fool to not think about that. But u know she is blind then how come she will know me? Only Trishna saw I was driving the car but she is gone, no proof nothing."
"What if she finds ur voice?" Mukkund asked him again as he felt his friend was doing something terribly wrong which will land him in trouble.
"I can change my voice & talk... damn!! I want her. She is too sexy. I want to f**k her hard & kill her & send her to her friend" he banged his table & stood up.
"Sultan, don't take this risk of going in front of her?" Mukkund warned him.
"You just watch the show man" he winked & walked towards Madhu's table.

"I'll keep this book & come Rk, then we will go" Madhu told & walked with both hers & his books to place it in the racks. Then someone bumped on her forcefully, making her drop all her books & she staggered back but Rk held her on time from falling down. 
"You okay?" Rk asked
"Yeah..i'm fine" she said & stood up to look at the person.
"I'm sorry, Ma'am" the man said politely.
"SULTAN" she shouted at him.
"What?" Rk asked madhu in shock & looked at the man standing opposite to them. All the blood drained from Sultan's face hearing madhu call his name. How the hell she could see him?? he wondered. Then he felt a hard blow on his nose & he started bleeding. Madhu had punched him hard on his nose & he raised his hand to hit her back but Rk held him strongly & started punching him hard on his face. Then swiftly kicked on his stomach making him howl in pain. Then they both had a fight, sultan was knocked down by Rk & he kept on kicking him on his ribs, they could hear the breaking sound of his bones, then Mukkund run from no where & pushed Rk, with the sudden attact Rk lost his balance & fell on the floor & madhu ran towards him helped him but Sultan with the help of Mukkund stood up & ran out of the cafe only to get hit by a truck & he was spot out. Finally peace to Trishna!!

__0__

"Hello" Madhu said picking Rk call on second ring.
"Hi. Shall we meet in park?" Rk asked.
"Hmm... okay" madhu agreed.
"Thanks. I will be there in 15 minutes" 
"Hmm..." she said & hanged up the phone. 

"I'm happy, Madhu. So I thought to see u & talk to u so I called u"
"To me or to my eyes?" she asked. 
"When u talk to me where u look madhu? U look at my eyes only right?? everyone talk to other person looking at their eyes if they want to make an honest conversation"
"I'm sorry. I had the feeling that u call me just to see my eyes, to see ur sister in it"
"That was true. before I wanted to see u only to see your eyes but not anymore. Now u r my friend too. I really want to talk to u, share my feelings with u..." he said genuinely.
"but before that I m curious to know how u found out Sultan yesterday?? u said u haven't seen him then how?" this one question was plaguing his mind all night.
"Sultan has blue eyes, he is a dragon freak, he got tattooed both his arms with dragon image & he wears a dragon ring... Trishna had told me all the details. When I saw a man with all this identities I uttered the word 'Sultan' & all the color drained from his face made me sure that he was the one who killed my friend so punched him"
"That was a nice punch" Rk chuckled.
"Why u called me?" she asked ignoring his comment.
"Yesterday I was so happy that finally Trishna's killed got punished...i couldn't sleep but only think about Trish so I went to her room & I found this" he said & showed Madhu a pink diary. 
"Can I see that?" Mdhu asked eagerly wanting to read what was written in it.
"Sure. But I guess u know all the incidents because she has written today Madhu & I did this..did that... madhu...madhu...madhu... for a minute I got the doubt whether u both were lesbians" rk chuckled. Madhu laughed hearing that. 
"Trishna used to say if any of us were in opposite gender then surely she would have married me & I said I would love that" madhu giggled thinking how crazy they were & her giggle halts in mid air when Rk goes on his knees & asked "Will u marry me?" 
You have a good sense of humor, Rishab. Get up all r seeing u" she said & looked around to see few people in the park staring at them.
"Madhu, i'm serious. I love u"
"No, Rishab, it's not possible. I have ur sister's eyes. I remind u of ur sister"
"I know, Madhu. Even at first I cant see u like that. In fact I never looked at u but only ur eyes because it is my sister's but madhu, my sister is no more, all her organs are donated  to various people, all of them cannot be my sister, she is gone, I had to agree the fact. Then I started knowing u, the real u, ur pure heart, ur true love for my sister, ur kindness towards people, ur brave nature, everything... I love everything about u. I was never close with Trishna... u were too close with her... now I want u to be close with me... I want u to be my wife"
"Rk please. I'm sorry" she stood up to walk & turned her face to wipe her tears.
"Madhubala, Wait!! "U are so beautiful madhu...inside & outside. I love u." Rk said the same words Trishna had told her years back. 
"So u are, Rishu!! I love u too much that it hurts" she said & ran towards him & hugged him hard. Rk smiled happily 
"Sorry, I called u 'Rishu'...only Trishna can call u like that right? " Madhu mumbled still hugging him.
"You are my trishna's bestie so u can call me Rishu from now on" he said smiling.
"So that "you are beautiful..." line was written in Trish's diary huh?"
"Yes. But its true so I said it" Rk walked her back to the swing.
"Then what else were written in it?" Madhu asked.
"Diary is with u, just read it by yourself" Rk smirked.
"Oh come on, tell nah" 
"She has written about you...you...only you... u made my sister forgot that she has a brother too"
"You left her" Madhu blurted out & looked at Rk to see him sad.
"I'm sorry. I didnt mean it... its not ur fault"
"Yeah...It's my parents fault, because of them I lost being with my sister atleast for the shortest time she had lived" Rk said pressing his eyes to stop his tears. Madhu gently rubbed his shoulders to soothe him.
"Madhu, I want u to make me a promise?" he asked suddenly getting serious.
"What?"
"Madhu, I want u to promise that u will never leave me, u'll be with me till I die...please promise me? Husband & wife can divorce but father & mother should think thousand times before getting divorced... it will not only affect their lives but their kids too..see how I & Trishna had suffered without one of our parent's love & no brother sister bonding... we missed our childhood... I dont want that to our kids madhu... we should live together as long as we could... will you??"
"I promise Rishu, i'll live with u & die with u... I love u" she pressed his hands assuringly.
"Rishu" madhu called him soflty.
"Yeah" he looked at her with a smile.
"I know u read Trishna's diary... I want to know that, are you marrying me to satisfy trishna's wish??"
"What wish?" Rk asked puzzled.
"Trishna always wished to get me married to u... she ofter said my brother will cure u & will fall in love with u & marry u"
"That's true" he agreed.
"So it's because of Trishna?" she asked sadly.
"I mean I cured u because I did ur eye surgery, I fell in love with u & I mm going to marry u... all that are true but I don't know it was Trishna's wish too. If its her wish then i'm ecstatic with my decision to marry u" 
"She didnt write about our marriage?" Madhu asked shocked.
"No, Madhu. If u have doubt check it. As I said she had written only about u & occasionally about ur parents & of course about me, how much she loves me but no where she had mention about our marriage" he said clearly. She nodded.
"But at the end of the page she has written something like this "If u r destined to be together then u will be together till eternity"... may be that goes for us" Rk said smiling. Madhu too smiled.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Please do hit the like button & comment u views!!

EPILOGUE - BELOW POST

Edited by madhurish - 14 May 2015 at 5:10pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

rshraddachinki121AprnaaEccentricloveshruticoolSeAngel76sush03karamukkumishty1996Monics316tavammsuper_boyRAONE8zelja89sweetkajolaravindam100ashitha235neekkauromama_razaSahithiavneilShweta3002thlesschiki143bevi-najimcandle_lightTinku2015momi78veni7842.PassionateLuv.moumita.madhukmanna43Anntempletonpari_goyallovermgflowing_rivercrazyloveyarunsunita_gmvarshajoshi17pirl18vasavi_sri..TooLazy..vishuvCrazy_Arshiuma88.Harini.anish17silverfireshasha1989PRATHA1ananya2010janu_2006heemasomanisusan7Bon_VivantKanwal4salman-QueenlyChitra--DZ-

Go to top