Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
its just truly incredible...the way you give the glimpe of blind people's life through rk-madhu-trishna...amazing...!!!!
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anish17

Res
Unres
Yay I came 1st πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Fabulous and wonderful updates πŸ‘
Sultan 😑😑 I want to kill that beast 😑
But I'm glad wen madhu gave him a nice punch he deserved more from madhu for wat he did 😑
Trishna got justice
Trishna and madhu friendship was so beautiful 😊
Loved their bonding very much 😳
Madhu is so lucky to get trushna as frnd unlike others u gave sympathy looks
Its just annoying and irritating for disabled persons to get sympathy from others
People should understand they are also like us but only difference s they are special child's of God 😳
Aww rk confessed his love and fulfilled trishna's wish too 😳
Rishbala named their baby girl as Trishna who born on her b'day ❀️
Overall an awesome story 😊
Beautifully written πŸ‘
Great efforts πŸ‘and thanks for spreading awareness on eye donation 😊 really appreciate ur concept dear πŸ‘
Do write more like thisπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm
But I resed before ur msg πŸ˜†
P.s want to say only one thing that cane to my mind while reading ,donno y I felt like watching an old Tamil movies πŸ˜†
I'm not telling the concept but the way u described it made me feel like that πŸ˜†
Sorry sudha without giving LOL on ur stories is very difficult for me πŸ˜†

Thank u so much anish for this lovely comment...
Loved it...
Glad u liked the ending...
Yes...i really wanted to convey some message & create awareness so wrote this story...
I always try to show one relationship strong apart from rm... In crazy in love story father & daughter relation... Here friendship bond... Glad its appreciated well...
They named their baby trishna bcos trishna is the connecting link btn rishbala... They owe her...
Yes... Disabled shld be treated like common people bcos they r one...
Okay...i m flattered with ur words...thanks dear...
Haha...old movie... May be the sequence or the way it has qritten made u feel so... Btw which old movie u remembered while reading this stoey?? I m curious...hehe!!
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: pirl18

Its too beautiful ts n emotional too.
Love d frnship of madhu n trishna.
πŸ‘ πŸ˜›

Thanks dear...
I really want to show their friendship stronger than rishbala's love...
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: manna43

Very nice story with equally nice message. U wrote the story beautifully. However I miss ur crazy madhu this madhu is sober n mature.Rk is doing noble cause.Continue writing more n more stories.

Thanks dear...
Glad to feel that the message reached & u all support it too...
Haha...all my madhu's crazies so tried something different Lol...

madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: heemasomani

Amazing 

sultan killed trishna 
sultan was punished for his deeds 
rishabala got married 
 they named their daughter trishna 
beautifully written 

Thanks dear...
Hope i gave a perfect ending...
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: heemasomani

Nice msg through this 3s

Thanks dear...
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorrry for the late comment !! I went to a place there was no internet connection and network its called heaven on earth !!

its really difficult for blind people to live and their family to manage dem ! Today in airport i saw a boy of 3 yrs old suffering from blindness !! That was really sad !! I think more people and doctors in real shud help blind peope like rk n madhu in story !!
 Coming to ur story that was superb !! I m happy that u again started writing !
dhinka chika rk is a doctor !! Eee my name used with correct spelling not shruti !!!!!!! 
Sultan so cheap he shud have lost his eye sight in accident !! Really liked trishna and madhu's bonding and esp trishna immediately regretting saying bad to madhu about her marriage !! 
But i think rk shud feel madhu like his sister not like his wife !! When he is saying in the first part that when he sees her he feels like seeing trishna den seeing madhu will remind him of his sister !! So.alternative end rk accepting madhu as his sister Lulzz !! But if u make madhu sister of rk den  janta tumhe maaf nahi karegi !!
Really felt very bad for trishnaa ! nicely presented the bonding between madhu and trishnaa ! But seriously y didnt trishna write about madhu's marriage with rk Directly ? Does that mean she didnt want rk to marry madhu? Just reading the epilogue will comment after reading !! 
thanks for pm
Edited by shruthi14 - 8 years ago
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U said it right, visually challenged, if our baby is born so, then let him or her face the challenge like you faced in ur life Madhu. We will teach them to be bold & brave & fearless. we will make his or her strong to fight the world. We are not going to love any less or any more if our baby has any disabilities 
  this is the best lines in this whole story and telling to my mom the same when we saw that child !! 
Ahaan was expecting a epilogue like this where rk would name his baby girl TRISHNA !! Now rk can sing aankhen teri itni haseeen ... for Madhu also and trishna too
Seee how protective and caring my doctor rk is he is always so good !! So in the everything is ALL IZZ WELL !! 
really a superb story and a good worth message said !! thanks for writing awsome story like dis !! 
Thanks for pm

Edited by shruthi14 - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi14

Sorrry for the late comment !! I went to a place there was no internet connection and network its called heaven on earth !!

its really difficult for blind people to live and their family to manage dem ! Today in airport i saw a boy of 3 yrs old suffering from blindness !! That was really sad !! I think more people and doctors in real shud help blind peope like rk n madhu in story !!
 Coming to ur story that was superb !! I m happy that u again started writing !
dhinka chika rk is a doctor !! Eee my name used with correct spelling not shruti !!!!!!! 
Sultan so cheap he shud have lost his eye sight in accident !! Really liked trishna and madhu's bonding and esp trishna immediately regretting saying bad to madhu about her marriage !! 
But i think rk shud feel madhu like his sister not like his wife !! When he is saying in the first part that when he sees her he feels like seeing trishna den seeing madhu will remind him of his sister !! So.alternative end rk accepting madhu as his sister Lulzz !! 
Really felt very bad for trishnaa ! nicely presented the bonding between madhu and trishnaa ! But seriously y didnt trishna write about madhu's marriage with rk Directly ? Does that mean she didnt want rk to marry madhu? Just reading the epilogue will comment after reading !! 
thanks for pm

Its okay dear... It happens but to be frank i was so eagerly waiting to read ur feed back... I m happy when i saw ur comment so right away jumped into it & cant hold myself but to comment back to u...

Thank u so much for this lovely comment...
Yes...its really sad to see blind people but i m so proud of them when they face the challenge & prove themself to the world...
U r rite...more doctors & common rick people shld come forward to help them...
Ur name... Yes... When i was thinking of a name for that little girl role suddenly ur name came to my mind... I was little worried to use bcos i dont want to offend u too bcos that baby wad visually challenged then got cured so u shld not mistake me but then i was sure that my shruthi will take it in right sense... U r a sweet girl so will not get offended...so used ur name... Thanks darling...

Yes sultan is so cheap... He killed trish so i kille him... U can assume he lost his eyes when the truck hit him before dying...

Okay... This is wat i actually planned... Rk considering madhu like trishna...a sister... But then i changed the idea... Bcos just by having triahna's eyes doesnt make her trishna... Rk initially talked to her & got close to her just to see his sister's eyes but later he realised that its madhu not his sister... 
More over rk & madhu get one was trishna's wish... She was often telling to madhu that my bro will cure u & marry u & he did the same...

Okay... She could have written abt rishbala marriage in the diary but she didnt... Well i didnt write like that bcos it shld be rk's decision & his love to marry madhu not any compulsion... Thats what he said to madhu when she asked whether he is marrying to satisfy trishna's wish...
Even Trish  doesn't want to force her bro into the marriage... If they r destined to be together they will get one...thats what she wrote... But she really wanted rm to get married...
Oh i m sorry... U read all this in the update but still i m boring u with my explanation lol...
Thanks dear...

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi14

U said it right, visually challenged, if our baby is born so, then let him or her face the challenge like you faced in ur life Madhu. We will teach them to be bold & brave & fearless. we will make his or her strong to fight the world. We are not going to love any less or any more if our baby has any disabilities 

this is the best lines in this whole story and telling to my mom the same when we saw that child !! 
Ahaan was expecting a epilogue like this where rk would name his baby girl TRISHNA !! Now rk can sing aankhen teri itni haseeen ... for Madhu also and trishna too
Seee how protective and caring my doctor rk is he is always so good !! So in the everything is ALL IZZ WELL !! 
really a superb story and a good worth message said !! thanks for writing awsome story like dis !! 
Thanks for pm

U have perfectly pointed out the perfect line... 
Those few lines says a lot of message... Well i wrote this story entirely keeping a good message in my mind...
I m glad it reached & u all liked & appreciated too... Thanks dear...
Yes...they got their trish back... 
Haha...yeah rk can sing that song to both madhu & trish...
Hehe...all my rk's r caring & protective & if they doctors then care & protectiveness is unlimited Lol...
Glad u liked this story & the message it conveys...
Thanks sweet heart...
Whenever i get time & nice ideas i will write for my sweet readers like u... But next story wont be before august...thanks