loved the concept 👍🏼
Trishna was such a true best friend of madhu
now what madhu did the she's so heartbroken by her past 😲
i think there wil be some misunderstanding

by the way loved RishBala Hug 😉
thanks for pm and update both the new TS's soon !! 👍🏼

Thanks dear for ur lovely comment...
I m glad u liked this story...
Yes...trish is a true frnd so is madhu...
U will know the back story in next update...
Hehe... I too liked that hug of rishbala...
Welcome...
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: manna43

Nice cs n topic selection is very good.emotional update.continue soon.

Thank u so much dear...
Will update soon...
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_RK

Interesting start.loved it.

Thanks dear...
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: omama_raza

awesome story.

adorably written.

Thanks dear...
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashitha235

Very nice concept. 

One line which touched me was when madhu thinks its only the world which reminds her of her disability and show their sympathy. It was very touching and true also. More than increase in the blind population it is how they are being treated in the society. Its really very sad.

You have written it very beautifully. I think you know many things about visually impaired people as you have mention about the subjects and some information about this disability. It is very nice story.
Looking forward for the next part to know why madhu thinks she killed her friend.😊

Thank u so much dear... Really loved ur comment... Very encouraging... Made me feel that i have chosed the right topic...
That line u mentions was my fav line too... Yes its the world treat them different & make them feel they r not belonged to us... All r one... Being disabled never make them less to us... They r even more strong than us... 

Glad to hear that i have written well but not messed it... Rom com is my fav genre... I have written onpy such stories...this a diff. Attwmpt...glad u all liked it... Thanks..
I wish to teach for visiually impaired but i dont have a diploma in that once i learn braille scripts i will teach visually impaired... I always wished to do something for them hope i will get a chance...
U will know the back story in next update...
Thanks dear...
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated my comment on pg 2
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

Why did madhu call RK by the name Trish used to call?? She just donated her eyes or brain too? 😆 well jokes apart I really RK won't start seeing madhu in a SISTERLY way. 😉 as there was marriage talks I guess he's going to be her pati. ❤️ well how is she responsible for trishna's death? Same question is running in my mind. You have chosen a very different and sensitive concept Sudha..😳 plz carry on soon.. Thanks for PM.

Thanks u so much dear for this lovely comment...
Well, madhu called him rishu bcos trish used to talk abt rk to madhu & she calls rishu so madhu also called him like that... Hehe... She didn't donate her brain but out of frequent usage of that name she too used it...
He wont agree to marry madhu for the reason u said but lets see...they get together or not...
U will know how madhu is responsible for trish's death in next part... Just u have to wait a little...
Thanks dear... Welcome...
parimaniya thumbnail
brilliant and awesome story 👏
loved the concept 👍🏼 thanks 4 focus on this concept its very nice n fabulously written also...Trishna was such a true best friend of madhu bt how madhu is responsible 4 trish's death ? waiting 2 know 4 that eagerly...n pls dont separate them n mainly pls pls 
pls update both the new TS's soon
Edited by parimaniya - 8 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Back to back surprise from u sudha, lovely start,well bonded friendship, i guess madhu was not really responsible for trishna death, let me wait for the truth to come out.

Story for a goo cause, super dear, keep up the good work, waiting for next part