Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rima 3S: AANKHEN (part 2, 3 + epilogue updated on pg.11) - Page 2

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anish17

Achacho new kasta party ezhudhunadhu enakku comedya pochu sorry baby 🤣
Haha sudha naan enna pannatum enakku story padichadum mind LA andha doubt than vandhadhu adhaan potu udaichutaen 🤣
But I'm happy i guessed the plot 😆
Correcta sonne romance pannum podhu madhu kannu mudita problem solved 🤣
But really gud concept sudha 👏
Eagerly waiting for next part

Hehe... Continuous ah en comedy stories padichu padichu nee emotional story yayum comedy ya paathuta...paravala vidu... 
"Aankhen" nu en title vachen na?? Chumma va?? Illa!! Ellamey eyes elated ah dhan irukanum... So while doing romance eyes will be the problem so she will close it...Lol...
En stories ellam happy ending dhan except evil dead Lol...
Thanks dear... Yes seriously many people r suffering without eyes & almost 60% of the eye donation r going waste due to various reason... I wanted to show some awareness thru this story...nothing much...thanks...
Next update epponu theriyala... Kadha ready but type panna time venum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why did madhu call RK by the name Trish used to call?? She just donated her eyes or brain too? 😆 well jokes apart I really RK won't start seeing madhu in a SISTERLY way. 😉 as there was marriage talks I guess he's going to be her pati. ❤️ well how is she responsible for trishna's death? Same question is running in my mind. You have chosen a very different and sensitive concept Sudha..😳 plz carry on soon.. Thanks for PM.Edited by ..BlackSwan.. - 8 years ago
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start.loved it.
omama_raza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome story.
adorably written.
ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice concept. 

One line which touched me was when madhu thinks its only the world which reminds her of her disability and show their sympathy. It was very touching and true also. More than increase in the blind population it is how they are being treated in the society. Its really very sad.

You have written it very beautifully. I think you know many things about visually impaired people as you have mention about the subjects and some information about this disability. It is very nice story.
Looking forward for the next part to know why madhu thinks she killed her friend.😊

Shweta300 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome concept dear
But I m
Curious how Madhu killed Trishna
Plz update next part soon waiting
Tysm for pm
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story... loved it.
waiting for next part 
thanx 4 d pm
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting 
very new concept 
madhu was blind and trishna donated her eyes 
madhu said that she killed trishna 
rk and madhu were remembering of trishna while hugging each other
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...a new concept.
Madhu was blind n trishna donated her eyes.
Her eyes reminds him of his sissy.
Very emotional. 
They both were involved in an accident n madhu thinks she has killed trishna. She is living in guilt.
Waiting for tHe story to unfold.
Awesome writing as usual, di.
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly its a great choice of concept...must say..!! Its very beautifully penned...the organ donation by trish and madhu and also the words u came up with trish as dialogs when she was going to make madhu donate their organs was excellent...its an encouraging way to make aware everyone the importance of organ donation...trish was a real bestie here...Rk is really shattered as same as madhu for trish...loved Rishbala hug...it wud be a misunderstanding i expect that Rk blaming madhu...but i know u will give us happy ending...overall beautiful & emotional Story...!! 😊