Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

||Mary's CG#2/ upd/ PG.15/20.10.2015 (Page 4)

trolldemortx IF-Stunnerz
trolldemortx
trolldemortx

Joined: 08 November 2012
Posts: 31817

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Whoaaa Mary.. 
Copied to clipboard!
I love the update ! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the UPDATE !


Specially the Ugly Love ones ! 


Everything is so smooth and perfectly colored, I love everything ! Truly, flawless :) 

I am extremely sorry I haven't had time to update my comment ! 
But I am posting this, here instead :) hope that's okay? :) 


Keep up the good work hun, and update frequently.. Love ya :) 

Looking forward for some good stuff from your side :) 


P.S : Make anything you want on RishBala for me? :D 
Even ishRa or ArHi would do <3 but RishBala <3 haha <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-beautiful_sky-

-beautiful_sky- IF-Dazzler
-beautiful_sky-
-beautiful_sky-

Joined: 10 April 2013
Posts: 3561

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Steph..

Whoaaa Mary.. 
Copied to clipboard!
I love the update ! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the UPDATE !


Specially the Ugly Love ones ! 


Everything is so smooth and perfectly colored, I love everything ! Truly, flawless :) 

I am extremely sorry I haven't had time to update my comment ! 
But I am posting this, here instead :) hope that's okay? :) 


Keep up the good work hun, and update frequently.. Love ya :) 

Looking forward for some good stuff from your side :) 


P.S : Make anything you want on RishBala for me? :D 
Even ishRa or ArHi would do <3 but RishBala <3 haha <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH STEPH MEANS A LOT FOR ME AND YES I MADE MADHU GIFS AND SIGGSSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemortx

-beautiful_sky- IF-Dazzler
-beautiful_sky-
-beautiful_sky-

Joined: 10 April 2013
Posts: 3561

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged

                                                                            UGLY LOVE



                                                                             YHM



 
 
 

       

                                                                              IPKKND
















































         

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

       

 
 
 
 

 
 
 




THAT'S ALL FOR NOW
SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE 

                                                        LOVE MARY Smile










Edited by -mary- - 02 June 2015 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arnisha-trolldemortx

.Username. IF-Rockerz
.Username.
.Username.

Joined: 27 May 2014
Posts: 7242

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I am so glad that Steph told me to check your update because THIS IS SOME GORGEOUS STUFF Heart
 
 

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! Your gifs are just so amazing <3 I love the coloring and the sharpening Heart Honestly though, the coloring just makes Sanaya ethereal Heart I have stared at these beauties for a while now... Day Dreaming 

The KY2 and BI gifs are JUST GORGEOUS!! I LOVE EM SO MUCHHH!!! You need to teach me one day Day Dreaming And I need to stop staring at them...BUT THEY ARE SO PRETTYFULLL Heart

http://i.imgur.com/sxwQqZK.png
Love the simplicity and the blending of this signature. I love how you have colored, and a blackandwhite picture added to it. STUNNING <3

http://i.imgur.com/9X93nAf.png
I love the topaz setting for this one the most. And the coloring too. 

http://i.imgur.com/E3mOkVf.png
OHH EFFF MAN!!! THis is just so beautiful. Ahh Diwali and Rabba Veyy => Some very good memories Heart The blending is flawless, but the coloring even more so. Your coloring is making me drool Heart << YEah I have no other way to describe it...and I am tired of saying stunning over and over again ROFL

Love your stuff Heart


PS: My name is Krishna Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-beautiful_sky-

.Username. IF-Rockerz
.Username.
.Username.

Joined: 27 May 2014
Posts: 7242

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
 















Out of the entire look, WHICH ARE ALL STUNNING, these are my selected favorites. The coloring, and the sharpening, for each and every one of them is exceptional. Your gifs ARE LOVE Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-beautiful_sky-

-beautiful_sky- IF-Dazzler
-beautiful_sky-
-beautiful_sky-

Joined: 10 April 2013
Posts: 3561

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Username.

I am so glad that Steph told me to check your update because THIS IS SOME GORGEOUS STUFF Heart
 
 

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! Your gifs are just so amazing <3 I love the coloring and the sharpening Heart Honestly though, the coloring just makes Sanaya ethereal Heart I have stared at these beauties for a while now... Day Dreaming 

The KY2 and BI gifs are JUST GORGEOUS!! I LOVE EM SO MUCHHH!!! You need to teach me one day Day Dreaming And I need to stop staring at them...BUT THEY ARE SO PRETTYFULLL Heart

http://i.imgur.com/sxwQqZK.png
Love the simplicity and the blending of this signature. I love how you have colored, and a blackandwhite picture added to it. STUNNING <3

http://i.imgur.com/9X93nAf.png
I love the topaz setting for this one the most. And the coloring too. 

http://i.imgur.com/E3mOkVf.png
OHH EFFF MAN!!! THis is just so beautiful. Ahh Diwali and Rabba Veyy => Some very good memories Heart The blending is flawless, but the coloring even more so. Your coloring is making me drool Heart << YEah I have no other way to describe it...and I am tired of saying stunning over and over again ROFL

Love your stuff Heart


PS: My name is Krishna Big smile
thank you so much krishna for you beautifull words , means a lot for me EmbarrassedHug
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 26955

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
awesome mary btw wanted to ask what font have you used on Beauty eternal ?
-beautiful_sky- IF-Dazzler
-beautiful_sky-
-beautiful_sky-

Joined: 10 April 2013
Posts: 3561

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshika4Life

awesome mary btw wanted to ask what font have you used on Beauty eternal ?
thanks dear of course is didot font here is link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arnisha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index