Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Sushim and Ahankara [SushKara] OS - The Evil Love Story of Magadh

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys:) Okay so finally I got an idea to write the first OS on this Forum on Sushim Ahankara. I basically got the idea of the plot from my friend chiccochic in the Ashoka RP Game thread yesterday. I am love with this couple so hence I am trying to write something. Feel free to give your views. If you like this I will have more in store for you all ;)

The Evil Love Story of Magadh

No matter how much fire is there in your heart, there is something hidden in the ashes, which will help you rethink. The phoenix is reborn from the ashes. So does love from hatred, as the ancient beliefs suggest.
Prince Sushim entered the royal stable with his friends. Hearing the footsteps of the most arrogant prince everyone in the stable stopped what they were doing. But they did not dare to look up to Sushim. His mood was unpredictable. What if he was in a bad mood? Finally Sushim entered. But to the surprise of the people around him, he was in a lovely mood. He did not ask anyone to clean his shoes, neither did he hurt any of the horses, neither did he make fun of any of the servants. He seemed to be extremely happy. All Sushim said was, "Keep my horse ready." and patted his white horse. It had been long after the great competition had been done with. Sushim did not even want to think of the last day. But he looked forward to only one thing, to spend some alone time with Ahankara, the beautiful princess of Ujjain. Justin and Agnishikha's wedding was to be held the very next day. Everyone in Pataliputra was busy. Ashok and Siamak were in the palace, participating in all the customs as Bindusara wished. Sushim wondered why Ashok loved to spend his time in the kitchen talking with the dasis. It must be something related to his mother, Sushim though and drained the thought of Ashok away from his head. He could only think of Ahankara. His mind played their day before's conversation. "Aapne mujhse kaha tha ki aapko romanch pasand hai Rajkumari. Aur maine apkle liye ek romanchak intezam kar liya hai." Sushim said with a wink. "Sach mein kya Rajkumar?" Ahankara said excitedly. "Kaisa romanch? Mujhe bhi bataiye!" Sushim smiled and drew closer to her ear, and whispered "Woh gupt rehne dijiye. Aap kal aparahn (evening) par mujhse astrashalay ke bahar bhedh karna. Mein aapko aisi romanchak sthan par le chalunga ke aap dam reh jayenge." Ahankara was more than just happy to hear Sushim but suddenly she remembered that she needed to be present with Agnishikha, her elder sister for the wedding preparations. She could never runaway from that. "Rajkumar.." Ahankara said with a pout. "Kya huya?" Sushim asked. "Aap prasanna nahi lag rahi hai." "Kal mujhe.." Ahankara told Sushim what her problem was. Sushim's eyebrows moved, and straightened again. "Kya aap mere sath jana chahti hai?" he asked Ahankara. "Avashya jana chahte hai! Woh toh mera saubhagya hoga. Aap shigra ti shigra kuch kijiye aur kal mujhe le chaliye." Ahankara complained. She definitely could not bare to not get what she wanted. Sushim thought for a while. "Aap nishchint rahiye. Aap ke liye kuch karna mera saubhagya hoga. Mein aapko kal avashya le chalunga." he assured her with a smile. "Abh mein prasanna hoon!" Ahankara blushed and replied.
After this, Sushim planned with his friend Inderjeet on how he can bring Ahankara out of the palace. He sent a note about the plan to Ahankara through a palace guard. Sushim could not wait for time to pass so that he could take Ahankara to the deep ends of the forest. Although he hated to admit, it was because of Ashok he knew the ways inside the forest. He planned to take Ahankara out in his horse inside the forest through the deep trees where he and the princess could be all alone..away from the palace.
It was almost time for going. Ahankara looked here and there and grew impatient. "Rajkumar abhitak aye kyun nahi" she said, as she looked down the window of the store room in the palace. Just then she heard a crack sound outside her window and peeped out. "Rajkumar! Aap a gaye!" Sushim smiled at her from the ground and then attached a ladder to the window. "Shigra aaiye Rajkumari!" Sushim said. Ahankara was a brave girl. She quickly climbed down the ladder steps but her foot slipped right at the last step. She closed her eyes, but before she could fall down, Sushim caught her. She was in his arms, close to his chest. She rested her hands on the prince's shoulders and looked up. They lost in each other's eyes until Inderjeet said, "Jaldi karo Sushim!" "Haan.." Sushim put Ahankara down and they escaped from the gates behind the palace.
From there, they went to the stable, where Sushim's horse was ready. "Aap pehle" Sushim moved away to let Ahankara climb on first. Sushim helped her up holding her hand, and kept looking at her as she settled herself. "Aaiye aap!" Ahankara said. Sushim climbed on his horse behind Ahankara and put his hand around her waist, and the other one to hold the horse's chain. "Chalte hain" he said, and they went along together towards the forest.

TO BE CONTINUED :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brish! πŸ€—
I am so glad that you finally wrote an OS on SushKara. πŸ˜ƒ
Loved reading it. It was awesome... Young love!
The one thing I really liked about your OS was how graphic it was, you didn't forget to mention the little details which made it seem like I was seeing the whole thing on TV rather than reading it. β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

However, if you don't mind I think you need to work on your Hindi more.. There were a couple of little mistakes. Like
1) astrashalay ke bahar bhedh karna -> astrashalay ke bahar bhet(or more appropiately "bhent") karna
2) dam reh -> dang reh (I hope you wanted to mean surprise here? 😳)

Thanks for the PM & please do continue soon. 😊
Edited by Sukanya_Datta - 8 years ago
love_chitra thumbnail
Omg soo amazing!!
Chicoholic gav such a gud idea!
Love it..
Ps: i can imagine that..especially me n sushim...hahaa!
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Atlast something on that breathtaking couple suskara. Well reading the chap m feeling like watching an episode its quite cinematic one waiting for next update
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res.. i ll reply soon Brish! n m so happy sumone wrote :D
Unress..

Brish πŸ€—
Luved reading it totally..! I cud imagine dis luvly couple.. n u hav written it so very well.. 
Ahankara falling n Sushim catchin tho 

Waiting! πŸ˜‰
Edited by melodica - 8 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
whistling  whistling whistling

loved it 😳  

your writing toh is just πŸ‘πŸΌ

it mentions inderjeet also 🀣

just dont let anyone disturb this couple πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

Brish! πŸ€—
I am so glad that you finally wrote an OS on SushKara. πŸ˜ƒ
Loved reading it. It was awesome... Young love!
The one thing I really liked about your OS was how graphic it was, you didn't forget to mention the little details which made it seem like I was seeing the whole thing on TV rather than reading it. β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

However, if you don't mind I think you need to work on your Hindi more.. There were a couple of little mistakes. Like
1) astrashalay ke bahar bhedh karna -> astrashalay ke bahar bhet(or more appropiately "bhent") karna
2) dam reh -> dang reh (I hope you wanted to mean surprise here? 😳)

Thanks for the PM & please do continue soon. 😊

I wanted to say sorry for my stupid Hindi at the end but I forgot completely πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank u Suki for the corrections and ofcourse I will not mind. πŸ˜ƒ
And thank u for ur lovely appreciation Suki πŸ€— U are the first one to comment :D
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_chitra

Omg soo amazing!!
Chicoholic gav such a gud idea!
Love it..
Ps: i can imagine that..especially me n sushim...hahaa!

Achha? πŸ˜‰ Haan I imagined and wrote the thing sweetie πŸ˜† I wish this happens in real
Thank u for being my lovely reader πŸ€—
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

Atlast something on that breathtaking couple suskara. Well reading the chap m feeling like watching an episode its quite cinematic one waiting for next update

Thank u jhum di πŸ˜† Ya sure will update soon ;)
chicchocchic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story ...well written...great attention to details...loved itπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
waiting to read the rest...😳