Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sunny Leone: Some actors are unwilling to work with me (Page 3)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniy786

With all due respect im not judging her as a person but rather her profession. There is no glory or liberation in objectictifying yourself and not respecting yourself. Can you imagine her poor children what bullying they will go through in life. As for actors lets be honest no self respecting man would want to be associated with her personally or professionally it would be career suicide. Im not talking about the sleazebags behind closed doors. She had to understand that not everyone is going to leave their values to appease her.

I think she like Sasha grey want to move on from that. They don't deny it--it was apart of thier past, but they want to do better things. Sharon Stone did a lot of very graphic stuff in her days and Stallone was a po*nstar too. I think people end up doing things they might not want too or don't udnerstand or maybe had an interest for and changed their minds later. Why single her out?! B/c she's a sex symbol now? She's not the only one doing sexy, raunchy roles. There's a demand for it and she fulfills it. 

I can't imagine her poor children b/c if children grow up in a loving, caring environment it doesn't matter. I personally don't like bringing children into the equation, they don't chose their parents but parents get to chose how well and confidently they want to raise their kids.

It's not about values, it's about professionalism. Actors have the right to say no if they hate the script, but don't say no b/c you look down on her or don't respect. At the end of the day, when Sunny reaches that level of stardom a lot of people will go crawling back and ask to work with her. It's a fame game and values aren't connected to this as much as we like to think. LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWoodRangeelaaCineFanLuverWittyFlairsam.lovely_ladycougarTownnkapoor001Veni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Its amazing to see how far Sunny has come .. Star..granted she still has a long way to go but who would have thought an ex-po*nstar would be a well known Bolly celeb one day ..just goes on to prove, if you are a humble/genuine/kind human being (& have the looks to accompany it LOL), everything else is irrelevant ..  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grAngel-likeDevil

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverDimdimsam.MyDarkPassengerStar_girlrogerrocksAbhiLovesShreyaBeingBlunt

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Those who are 'unwilling to work with her' are wagging it behind close doors! It doesn't take a G to figure it out. And a lot of Bollywood actresses would want to be as bold as Sunny, some have even tried but failed, no wonder there is some hatred.
Wasn't Kama Sutra developed in India? Tongue LOL So why do some people pretend to be saner than thou? - I guess with the actors, its basically better to do po*n offscreen behind their wives back than it is to do it openly.

CineFanLuverVeni-Vidi-Vici

xoFanArtiqzox Goldie
xoFanArtiqzox
xoFanArtiqzox

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
bcoz all of em' have wet imaginations of u!! DUH~ 

CineFanLuverG..OAT

anniy786 Groupbie
anniy786
anniy786

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Originally posted by anniy786

With all due respect im not judging her as a person but rather her profession. There is no glory or liberation in objectictifying yourself and not respecting yourself. Can you imagine her poor children what bullying they will go through in life. As for actors lets be honest no self respecting man would want to be associated with her personally or professionally it would be career suicide. Im not talking about the sleazebags behind closed doors. She had to understand that not everyone is going to leave their values to appease her.

I think she like Sasha grey want to move on from that. They don't deny it--it was apart of thier past, but they want to do better things. Sharon Stone did a lot of very graphic stuff in her days and Stallone was a po*nstar too. I think people end up doing things they might not want too or don't udnerstand or maybe had an interest for and changed their minds later. Why single her out?! B/c she's a sex symbol now? She's not the only one doing sexy, raunchy roles. There's a demand for it and she fulfills it. 

I can't imagine her poor children b/c if children grow up in a loving, caring environment it doesn't matter. I personally don't like bringing children into the equation, they don't chose their parents but parents get to chose how well and confidently they want to raise their kids.

It's not about values, it's about professionalism. Actors have the right to say no if they hate the script, but don't say no b/c you look down on her or don't respect. At the end of the day, when Sunny reaches that level of stardom a lot of people will go crawling back and ask to work with her. It's a fame game and values aren't connected to this as much as we like to think. LOL

Ok i get it you support her background but let me honestly ask you this will you be that supportive if that was your daughter, sister etc???? I think not so why wish and clap for others when you wont follow that path thats the selfish world we live in. And oh yeh the kids dont give me all that fairytale stuff its reality people want to live in respect and is not fair on child weather you agree or not 

Edited by anniy786 - 05 May 2015 at 11:14am
nkapoor001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuvertouch_of_pinkani_gr

Phenomenal_One IF-Addictz
Phenomenal_One
Phenomenal_One

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
no worries sunny i m there for u na Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nkapoor001

Go to top