Sunny Leone: Some actors are unwilling to work with me - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
sunny is much better than the pretentious devis in the industry
Originally posted by NightReader

Indian mentality!

po*n actress is famous in mainstream media, everybody refers to her as po*nstar! Even kids know this!
Then we have reactions to "my choice" video! Sex outside marriage!! Haila...we are not like that, indian culture, blah blah

Western countries are so depraved! Meanwhile you don't hear about po*n stars in media on a daily basis

Sunny is in a weird situation. The audience (majority) have accepted her but not the film industry. You can actually sense she is shunned not because of her past but that she is famous in a conservative country like india, inspite of that past.

Agree with  you bollywood has such a problem with her past. What about all the extra maritial affairs, sexual favours and even casting couch news which are the lifeline of this forum. Sunny's music video's are most legally and illegally downloaded in the country.😆
B town is too hypocritical .

As for sunny, you go girl You rock . 😳
Edited by siberianpigeon - 8 years ago
Srk showed his butt and did an almost po*nographic scene in Maya Memsaab
Katrina indulged in soft po*n right in her first movie. Her sister has indulged in po*n. po*n film maker has nude pictures of her sister with him and has often been photographed with kat in the past too

No one wanted to work with them then

But they are most in demand now

Past is covered..everything is changed with success

Keep going strong..in another 3,4 years..your past will be much less talked about 
Originally posted by anniy786

Ok i get it you support her background but let me honestly ask you this will you be that supportive if that was your daughter, sister etc???? I think not so why wish and clap for others when you wont follow that path thats the selfish world we live in. And oh yeh the kids dont give me all that fairytale stuff its reality people want to live in respect and is not fair on child weather you agree or not 

Dude, make a point without getting personal.

And honestly, I wouldn't. I'm not that judgmental. People think women just wake up one day and think, "Today I will be a po*nstar"...it's not that simple. Some do it straight for the money. And others like the attention. It's not aynone's ideal career choice. You should listen to some of Sasha Grey's interviews and you would understand that.

Sunny is trying to do something new. Sex sells, there's a demand for it right now in BW and she's playing to that. Her body, her choice. She's not being expolited and I love her for making no apologies. She is who she is. BW needs to get off their high horse. 

And I never said it's fairytale. It's hard for kids, but if they're raised in a healthy loving environment--they will be alright. I'm pretty sure Sunny will know how to handle her children if they are bullied.

Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Dude, make a point without getting personal.

And honestly, I wouldn't. I'm not that judgmental. People think women just wake up one day and think, "Today I will be a po*nstar"...it's not that simple. Some do it straight for the money. And others like the attention. It's not aynone's ideal career choice. You should listen to some of Sasha Grey's interviews and you would understand that.

Sunny is trying to do something new. Sex sells, there's a demand for it right now in BW and she's playing to that. Her body, her choice. She's not being expolited and I love her for making no apologies. She is who she is. BW needs to get off their high horse. 

And I never said it's fairytale. It's hard for kids, but if they're raised in a healthy loving environment--they will be alright. I'm pretty sure Sunny will know how to handle her children if they are bullied.

THIS!!!! 👏
Originally posted by cougarTown

Srk showed his butt and did an almost po*nographic scene in Maya Memsaab
Katrina indulged in soft po*n right in her first movie. Her sister has indulged in po*n. po*n film maker has nude pictures of her sister with him and has often been photographed with kat in the past too

No one wanted to work with them then

But they are most in demand now

Past is covered..everything is changed with success

Keep going strong..in another 3,4 years..your past will be much less talked about 

You know now it's sooo tabboo to bring this up b/c A) he is a family man, B) it was in the past and C) he's a superstar. So why one set of rules for SRK and a whole different set for anyone else.

I don't know why people get so worked up over a po*nstar. Like there's a whole bunch of dudes in this world that buy/watch it and that's why the business is booming. If you're so anti-po*n then go pounce on the consumers, not the people trying to fulfill te demand.

She's so pretty and her movies are working. In a few years, she going to be working with the Khans and Kapoors. And honestly I want her to succeed. She's one of the few that didn't try to cover up her past and portray this savi savitri image to the public.
And I wonder why. If I was a guy I wouldn't want to work with her either..her job is she gets paid to have sex; how is that different from a prostitute. I don't want to catch any disease from her. Yes other actresses  sleep around but I doubt they slept with as many people Sunny did. Hello, her job is to have sex.
Cry me a river. Don't feel bad for her at all no one wants to work with her. Considering she's successful in Bollywood now, guess there's no reason for her to complain! 

And I don't care about her not covering up her past. People cover up their past for a reason, to protect themselves from being judged. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

You know now it's sooo tabboo to bring this up b/c A) he is a family man, B) it was in the past and C) he's a superstar. So why one set of rules for SRK and a whole different set for anyone else.

I don't know why people get so worked up over a po*nstar. Like there's a whole bunch of dudes in this world that buy/watch it and that's why the business is booming. If you're so anti-po*n then go pounce on the consumers, not the people trying to fulfill te demand.

She's so pretty and her movies are working. In a few years, she going to be working with the Khans and Kapoors. And honestly I want her to succeed. She's one of the few that didn't try to cover up her past and portray this savi savitri image to the public.

Did you read something between the lines

There was no intent to insulting po*n stars

In fact i gave examples of how some of the biggest stars today have some how indulged in a bit of it..it shows that they are and have a right to be accepted

offer up free titi f**ks 😆😆😆

Im sure theyd all agree