Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LEO88

If that the case no Sri device no pc maybe kareena .aish n vidya they r safer 

It is never safe if your hubby is a cheating douche who can easily be swayed πŸ˜† If he is loyal, then every co-star is safe πŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

It is never safe if your hubby is a cheating douche who can easily be swayed πŸ˜† If he is loyal, then every co-star is safe πŸ˜†

U never know if these actresses want a man can't resist easily 
anniy786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
With all due respect im not judging her as a person but rather her profession. There is no glory or liberation in objectictifying yourself and not respecting yourself. Can you imagine her poor children what bullying they will go through in life. As for actors lets be honest no self respecting man would want to be associated with her personally or professionally it would be career suicide. Im not talking about the sleazebags behind closed doors. She had to understand that not everyone is going to leave their values to appease her.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Man good for her. I like rooting for her b/c she's so bloody honest. Those holier than thou people aren't much better. Secret affairs, leaking PR stories, causing drama...at least Sunny does her thing and moves on in life. She's also 100 tiems prettier than some of the otehr gals.
If wives are so worried about cheating hubbies...sorry to tell you but BW life isn't for you. πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LEO88

U never know if these actresses want a man can't resist easily 

πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniy786

With all due respect im not judging her as a person but rather her profession. There is no glory or liberation in objectictifying yourself and not respecting yourself. Can you imagine her poor children what bullying they will go through in life. As for actors lets be honest no self respecting man would want to be associated with her personally or professionally it would be career suicide. Im not talking about the sleazebags behind closed doors. She had to understand that not everyone is going to leave their values to appease her.

I think she like Sasha grey want to move on from that. They don't deny it--it was apart of thier past, but they want to do better things. Sharon Stone did a lot of very graphic stuff in her days and Stallone was a po*nstar too. I think people end up doing things they might not want too or don't udnerstand or maybe had an interest for and changed their minds later. Why single her out?! B/c she's a sex symbol now? She's not the only one doing sexy, raunchy roles. There's a demand for it and she fulfills it. 

I can't imagine her poor children b/c if children grow up in a loving, caring environment it doesn't matter. I personally don't like bringing children into the equation, they don't chose their parents but parents get to chose how well and confidently they want to raise their kids.

It's not about values, it's about professionalism. Actors have the right to say no if they hate the script, but don't say no b/c you look down on her or don't respect. At the end of the day, when Sunny reaches that level of stardom a lot of people will go crawling back and ask to work with her. It's a fame game and values aren't connected to this as much as we like to think. πŸ˜†
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its amazing to see how far Sunny has come .. β­οΈ..granted she still has a long way to go but who would have thought an ex-po*nstar would be a well known Bolly celeb one day ..just goes on to prove, if you are a humble/genuine/kind human being (& have the looks to accompany it πŸ˜†), everything else is irrelevant ..  πŸ˜Š
rishi kapoor @chintskap 21m 21 minutes ago 

Sounds strange. According to Times of India Group-Sunny Leone the most desired woman; Dawood Ibrahim the most wanted man. Kind of weird na.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Those who are 'unwilling to work with her' are wagging it behind close doors! It doesn't take a G to figure it out. And a lot of Bollywood actresses would want to be as bold as Sunny, some have even tried but failed, no wonder there is some hatred.
Wasn't Kama Sutra developed in India? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† So why do some people pretend to be saner than thou? - I guess with the actors, its basically better to do po*n offscreen behind their wives back than it is to do it openly.
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
bcoz all of em' have wet imaginations of u!! DUH~