Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sunny Leone: Some actors are unwilling to work with me

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Sunny Leone: Some actors are unwilling to work with me

By Sonup Sahadevan |Posted 3 hours

In an exclusive chat with mid-day, Sunny Leone opens up about her image in Bollywood while reflecting on her three-year journey in the film industry here

Q. Is your upcoming film, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai the usual Sunny Leone film?
A. No, it's a family story that centers on innocent, funny situations involving Ram Kapoor and his family.

Also read: Sunny Leone's sex comedy 'Mastizaade' too bold for Censor Board?

Sunny Leone
Sunny Leone

Q. So why has it got an A' certificate from the Censor Board?
A. We are in the process of getting that decision repealed.

Q. How do you look at your journey in Bollywood so far?
A. I feel I have arrived and carved my own path without any help. A lot of people in the industry would love nothing more than seeing me fall on my face. Some actors are unwilling to work with me and others want to work with me either because of my name or my professionalism.

Q. What kind of people want you to trip and fall?
A. I don't know. I wasn't born here. I think my fans follow me because of everything that I have done in my life. My fan base didn't build up in the last three years; it started 14 years ago.

Q. You had once talked about wives of married superstars being insecure and not wanting their husbands to work with you. Do you see it changing?
A. Yes, I said that, but didn't mean anybody in particular. These are things I hear, but it could well be a whole lie. I think things will change and being Sunny Leone I will have to believe in that.

Q. Will this not-so-Disney' perception of yours here ever change?
A. Perceptions about me will change based on my acting skills and box-office numbers. Hope it happens quickly because people are choosy right now.

Q. Does it bother you that people here still associate you with your past baggage unlike in the US?
A. I am not that famous in the US. Here I can't even turn round the corner without being recognised. The same thing happened to Kim Kardashian in America after her sex tape was leaked. Everywhere people scrutinise everybody. It depends on your level of fame.

Q. Do you feel at home in Bollywood?
A. I live in a bubble here. I wake up every morning, go to shoot and come back. I don't live in reality when I am working.

Q. What's happening between you and Ekta Kapoor?
A. Nothing. Why?

Q. Buzz is all is not well between you both?
A. I don't speak to Ekta, but I have great respect for her. She represents change and is a pioneer on a subject that nobody wants to deal with. Her movie (XXX) is bold from what I hear and is crossing limits that are yet to be crossed. Is that something I may agree with? May be not, because I don't want to go down that road again.

Q. So is it over with Ekta?
A. If we meet at a party, we will talk. I have worked with Tusshar Kapoor in Mastizaade and he never told me, Oh, my sister doesn't like you'. It was just a working relationship that I shared with Ekta.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/sunny-leone-some-actors-are-unwilling-to-work-with-me/16186171

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sidzyDMGhedwig_fawkesCineFanLuversam.VintageWinenkapoor001Angel-likeDevilDB_reloaded

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
yahan BW aane se pehle hi you should have changed your surname & hide your pastWink
ab kuch nahi hone wala hain...pshtOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
LOL @ ppl not wanting to work with her..The same ppl might be doing much worse in reality yet act holier than thou & judge Sunny LOL Their loss at the end of the day..Cos its obvious she doesn't really need them..And its hilarious that star wives are scared of Sunny..Their own husbands are cheating douchebags & a lot of Bollywood heroines who act like virginal marys have been repeatedly involved with married men yet its Sunny who is judged thanks to her background LOL

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

sidzyDMG-Grotesque--Jalebii-hollyBollyWoodsam1602ColossialRangeelaaAidanQDeviant_PixelQueenExpressionDeepDL19rimi10PriyankaS.hedwig_fawkesBujee09adventurousmansimran422DilDuffer....FilmiDhun.-Arsal-CineFanLuverswati82Hermione..IshqBulaavacharismatic-gemguftagoocougarTownPaperboat.._NoisYBoY_.Nikki.lovely_ladyOnyx.Kim75Dimdim.sam.MoodyblueLotusPetalsDianaPrinceViccoTurmericVintageWineMoonshadow.26javeyBeingCheviAntlersKai.Veni-Vidi-ViciScorpio_Velvetjibber-jabberDriftInfinitelyStar_girltouch_of_pinknkapoor001G..OAT-Enjoyurself-Sharif.Badmaashasfikibiwiani_grMainePyaarKiyaBeautyful_MessNestleToulouseBeingBluntCrazy.BeautifulAngel-likeDevilshanakyasharan-.SapnokiRani-.hasini009DB_reloaded

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

LOL @ ppl not wanting to work with her..The same ppl might be doing much worse in reality yet act holier than thou & judge Sunny LOL Their loss at the end of the day..Cos its obvious she doesn't really need them..And its hilarious that star wives are scared of Sunny..Their own husbands are cheating douchebags & a lot of Bollywood heroines who act like virginal marys have been repeatedly involved with married men yet its Sunny who is judged thanks to her background LOL

Let's b honest if my husband was an actor n his one hundred percent faithful to me I will not want him to work with her 

iSakeena

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nkapoor001

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LEO88

Let's b honest if my husband was an actor n his one hundred percent faithful to me I will not want him to work with her 

So the hubby can work with a Priyanka Chopra who is notorious for her affairs with married men, he can work with a Sri Devi who married her best friend's hubby after tieing a rakhi on his wrist and endless other actresses who get involved with married men time and again but Sunny alone is off limits cos of her background?LOL

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sidzyDMG-Grotesque-sam1602RangeelaaAidanQQueenExpression-JollyJabeen-JBCineFanLuveradventurousmanHermione..cougarTown.Nikki.lovely_ladyMoodybluesam.DriftInfinitelyDianaPrinceScorpio_VelvetVeni-Vidi-ViciStar_girlnkapoor001BeingBluntNestleToulouseMainePyaarKiyaasfikibiwishanakyasharan

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionMainePyaarKiya

-spartacus- Goldie
-spartacus-
-spartacus-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Sunny is Gorgeous. Hope she gets to work with big actors & producers Embarrassed

Go to top