Wahan kaun hai tera.....MUSAFIR??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Salaam namaste friends😃
The episode was all about the musafirs...the loners...Radz and Sam...setting out in the journey of life in search of their identities...the former in all excitement onset of her new job...the latter in frustation on losing the warmth of her mom...!

Well...I loved the adaptation of the song Musafir for both the situation of the girls and found how well the CVs have correlated it into the essence of the characters... There is no one your own...O traveller... Take a breather here...where will u get this cool shade...there is no one your own⭐️

And yes...Sam has been running away many times from the circumstances...and Radz will bring stability in her life...I guess...as with Radz has been quite a person having no other desire except to carve a niche in writing...Sam might  bring the freshness of liberation in her thoughts and make her think liberally...without any inhibitions...😛

The dosti scene between Neil and Sam was so so cool...how he calmed her to Socho dil se...and not dimaag se...to let her frustations free and move away from sulking👏...amazing..!

The  father grandfather scene where a daughter makes her dad understand the parents have different way of thinking...but their intentions r never wrong👏...so well said...finally calming the father to apologise to his dad and making her grandfather relish the joy of his dream and sing dil se...⭐️

Have been loving such small sequences frequently occurring and so well written with so much grip in the characters...appreciate the writers👏👏

Such good dialogues r hard to hear in the normal saas bahu saga...

Off to the girls...The musafirs r out there having negative apprehensions about each other...the beauty of this show is the naiveness of Radz...and the fieryness of Sam will blossom into friendship and complete each other quest for their identity. I have termed Radz as water and Sam as fire...and how both stronger in different ways yet will exist and grow beautifully in shaping their lives...😳

So MMZians I am in...hooked and booked for watching how all the 4 characters grow in the coming days and a request...kindly see beyond supporting one just of the characters...the actors are fantabulous and one can see their talent in playing the characters...👏

Totally in awe of this team...hats off to them...hope v get lots of beautiful moments, dialogues in the forth coming epis.

Shukran...for hearing me out folks...!
Edited by -allizwell- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ri21

beautifully said 👏

Thks Ri😃
Wow so well written hopefully SaRa turns similar way😳 
Amazing write up! I think one of the best we have had on the forum thus far. This place needs a dose of positivity. I personally love all 4! These actors are all new for me so I have no favourites. I must be living under a rock coz I haven't seen any of these ppl act before 😆 but I think the fact that I don't know them and they all act marvellous is endearing. Kash, Monica, Aham and Shravan are really bringing it! Each character has it's flaws and strengths and we should not be so quick to judge even before the story has begun. The journey is long and if we are going to spew hate now there is really no hope for the show or the little fandom it has now!
That was beautifully written! I love the way you've contrasted both characters and I would love to see that happen on the show as they become friends. I agree with you on the show having some beautifully etched sequences and the singing sequences were all nicely done!
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Amazing write up! I think one of the best we have had on the forum thus far. This place needs a dose of positivity. I personally love all 4! These actors are all new for me so I have no favourites. I must be living under a rock coz I haven't seen any of these ppl act before 😆 but I think the fact that I don't know them and they all act marvellous is endearing. Kash, Monica, Aham and Shravan are really bringing it! Each character has it's flaws and strengths and we should not be so quick to judge even before the story has begun. The journey is long and if we are going to spew hate now there is really no hope for the show or the little fandom it has now!

Thks HK😃...same here...I have not seen any of these actors except ahem...but as karna he did carve a niche for himself...as such a central ...imp character can't b left unnoticed...but here being one among four yet different...so v. Interesting to see how this character builds up...😳

Very rightly said...all characters have their pros and cons...and it is here v need to watch how their bonding develops inspite of their not so good rapport till now...hooked on to c how it takes off from here😃