Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Wahan kaun hai tera.....MUSAFIR??

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Salaam namaste friendsBig smile
The episode was all about the musafirs...the loners...Radz and Sam...setting out in the journey of life in search of their identities...the former in all excitement onset of her new job...the latter in frustation on losing the warmth of her mom...!

Well...I loved the adaptation of the song Musafir for both the situation of the girls and found how well the CVs have correlated it into the essence of the characters... There is no one your own...O traveller... Take a breather here...where will u get this cool shade...there is no one your ownStar

And yes...Sam has been running away many times from the circumstances...and Radz will bring stability in her life...I guess...as with Radz has been quite a person having no other desire except to carve a niche in writing...Sam might  bring the freshness of liberation in her thoughts and make her think liberally...without any inhibitions...Tongue

The dosti scene between Neil and Sam was so so cool...how he calmed her to Socho dil se...and not dimaag se...to let her frustations free and move away from sulkingClap...amazing..!

The  father grandfather scene where a daughter makes her dad understand the parents have different way of thinking...but their intentions r never wrongClap...so well said...finally calming the father to apologise to his dad and making her grandfather relish the joy of his dream and sing dil se...Star

Have been loving such small sequences frequently occurring and so well written with so much grip in the characters...appreciate the writersClapClap

Such good dialogues r hard to hear in the normal saas bahu saga...

Off to the girls...The musafirs r out there having negative apprehensions about each other...the beauty of this show is the naiveness of Radz...and the fieryness of Sam will blossom into friendship and complete each other quest for their identity. I have termed Radz as water and Sam as fire...and how both stronger in different ways yet will exist and grow beautifully in shaping their lives...Embarrassed

So MMZians I am in...hooked and booked for watching how all the 4 characters grow in the coming days and a request...kindly see beyond supporting one just of the characters...the actors are fantabulous and one can see their talent in playing the characters...Clap

Totally in awe of this team...hats off to them...hope v get lots of beautiful moments, dialogues in the forth coming epis.

Shukran...for hearing me out folks...!

Edited by -allizwell- - 05 May 2015 at 10:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Narshi21sweetypie225LovePrajamahiwayyyviji2111muktha_cutemanjusha7hanishankHeavens_KissAhamyTedmisanthropist.Ri21soni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
beautifully said Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

beautifully said Clap

Thks RiBig smile

Ri21

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Wow so well written hopefully SaRa turns similar wayEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Ri21

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Amazing write up! I think one of the best we have had on the forum thus far. This place needs a dose of positivity. I personally love all 4! These actors are all new for me so I have no favourites. I must be living under a rock coz I haven't seen any of these ppl act before LOL but I think the fact that I don't know them and they all act marvellous is endearing. Kash, Monica, Aham and Shravan are really bringing it! Each character has it's flaws and strengths and we should not be so quick to judge even before the story has begun. The journey is long and if we are going to spew hate now there is really no hope for the show or the little fandom it has now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24manjusha7Ri21-allizwell-

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
That was beautifully written! I love the way you've contrasted both characters and I would love to see that happen on the show as they become friends. I agree with you on the show having some beautifully etched sequences and the singing sequences were all nicely done!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Ri21

sweetypie225 Senior Member
sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Well written!! Smile

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Amazing write up! I think one of the best we have had on the forum thus far. This place needs a dose of positivity. I personally love all 4! These actors are all new for me so I have no favourites. I must be living under a rock coz I haven't seen any of these ppl act before LOL but I think the fact that I don't know them and they all act marvellous is endearing. Kash, Monica, Aham and Shravan are really bringing it! Each character has it's flaws and strengths and we should not be so quick to judge even before the story has begun. The journey is long and if we are going to spew hate now there is really no hope for the show or the little fandom it has now!

Thks HKBig smile...same here...I have not seen any of these actors except ahem...but as karna he did carve a niche for himself...as such a central ...imp character can't b left unnoticed...but here being one among four yet different...so v. Interesting to see how this character builds up...Embarrassed

Very rightly said...all characters have their pros and cons...and it is here v need to watch how their bonding develops inspite of their not so good rapport till now...hooked on to c how it takes off from hereBig smile

Ri21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index