Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Learn to appreciate the leads, equally! (Page 6)

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Efinah36

Well said dear
Much needed post Clap
Thank u dear...

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Love you Saru for making this POSTClap
truth has been spokenThumbs Up
Thank u sahrish Thumbs Up
charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

A sensible post after a long time ! I think most of us (including myself) need to realize that it's ok to like one or the other but be respectful of others choices ! Liking shrenu does not mean bashing Avi and vice versa . And people need to wake up and realize that what made EBP special in the first place was the chemistry between two wonderful actors, not the lead actor or the actress by themselves. So if people think otherwise , they are kidding themselves .

And I am glad you brought up the issue about shal, I think everyone needs to cut her some slack. This is a goddamn logic defying Hindi serial , so I am not expecting Oscar worthy performance from her or anyone else .

And yes, shrenu has always been targeted by some hard core Avi fans , she has no say in the story , so blame the CVs if astha gets more screen space or is acting or dressing a certain way . So let's all stop being hypocrites and respect each other's spaces and choices !

Hugs to you charanya for this post !
Thank u dear for your commentHug
Its true bashing the actors s happening here for no reason.
You r right. I included shal because she s bashed for some personal reason.

Edited by charanyaaj - 05 May 2015 at 11:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OperaqueenSahriShrAvi

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashiniii

SmileWonderful post
100% agree with u
Thank u:-)
Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Originally posted by charanyaaj

@Sathia
Dear we can criticize the actors for their acting actually that helps them to do better and we can praise the actors if they perform gud. Criticizing actors for their personal life s bad and i wnt support that...

Second u :)

@operaqueen : glad to see ur post after a long time sandhya Hug
P.s : i dont knw if u post comments n other thread but m seeing u here after a loong time EmbarrassedTongue

Hug To you Mariam ! Dont post much , every time I do my warning levels shoot up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieBabyBearFanGirlElationSahriShrAviAsherkibiwi

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elation

Saruuu, I appreciate ur efforts, but why do u worry about such ppl? It's their life, their problem, we can do nothing!And this will go on, till august, might be after that too!Wink

If they have nothing to say good about Shrenu, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Such a time waste, in judging what they don't approve, and why to spoil their moods and create a havoc here, unnecessarily!Ignore her for your sanity, simple as it is!!Thumbs Up

ShrAvi are equally responsible for this show's success, and every tom, dick and harry viewer of EBP, knew this!Embarrassed

P.s., nice post, thanks for bringing Kamal ji here!Heart

thank u dear. But i'm really fed up seeing such post. This s nt first time im reading such posts. Nt appreciating her effort but blaming her sayg abt previous flop ...

Actually i like kamalhassan. He s really hardworking person and never give up and compromise. He is trying to do smethg new in all his films...
@bold, we allLOL I still don't get, what her previous show has to do with the current running show!Ouch

Kamal ji isStarStarStar

Pveenatcharanyaaj

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

what a post Charan !! wonderful...SHRENU is lucky to have fans like you...there are always bashers in all area...so never mind them...trust me...SHE HAS A VERY VERY BRIGHT FUTURE <>>>>NOTHING CAN STOP THE BABY DOLLL...
Well, we feel honored to know!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pveenat

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Saruuu, I appreciate ur efforts, but why do u worry about such ppl? It's their life, their problem, we can do nothing!And this will go on, till august, might be after that too!Wink

If they have nothing to say good about Shrenu, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Such a time waste, in judging what they don't approve, and why to spoil their moods and create a havoc here, unnecessarily!Ignore her for your sanity, simple as it is!!Thumbs Up

ShrAvi are equally responsible for this show's success, and every tom, dick and harry viewer of EBP, knew this!Embarrassed

P.s., nice post, thanks for bringing Kamal ji here!Heart

thank u dear. But i'm really fed up seeing such post. This s nt first time im reading such posts. Nt appreciating her effort but blaming her sayg abt previous flop ...

Actually i like kamalhassan. He s really hardworking person and never give up and compromise. He is trying to do smethg new in all his films...
@bold, we allLOLI still don't get, what her previous show has to do with the current running show!Ouch

Kamal ji isStarStarStar
even i dnt know the reason...

Elation.Biggi.

Go to top