Learn to appreciate the leads, equally! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nandu96

Nice post...
Well said... ๐Ÿ‘ the show is successful bcz of shravi, nirjali and the entire team...
And I nvr knew tis was shal first show.if this s shal s first show thn I must say she is dng a grt job as sojal...
Thank u nandu๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah this s her first show...
Originally posted by potomac

what a post Charan !! wonderful...SHRENU is lucky to have fans like you...there are always bashers in all area...so never mind them...trust me...SHE HAS A VERY VERY BRIGHT FUTURE <>>>>NOTHING CAN STOP THE BABY DOLLL...
Thank u dear๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold very true
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

compeltely agree with u...
In this forum we should end the Fan War...
And just appreciate the actor hard work dedication...
Both ShrAvi doing their Best... And nboth get Sucess due to theri Hard Work and dedication...
We should respect both leads...
Its agree some Fan Like Avinash And Some fan like Shrenu but that doesnt mean to raise ur Fav actor u mock other actor...
Both fan doing same thing not all but Some Fans doing this...
Some Avinash fan saying bad for Shrenu
And Some Shrenu fans saying bad For Avinash

We should appreciate Actors hard work and dedication...
we have to keep in that in our mind we should respect every actor for their talent and hard works...

Thank u kusum๐Ÿ˜Š
you r right we should stop fighting by taking sides.
Originally posted by anu.shravi

Superb post and big๐Ÿค—4 u.
EBP is successful bcz of the whole team effort. Aashlok chemistry is sizzling and we fans adore them so much bcz of Avi and Shrenu's efforts equally. We can't change the bashers mind.
No one is perfect. Every single moment we learns something new.
u well quoted about Kamal sir๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hats off!
Thank u anu๐Ÿค—
Agreed its a team work but sme people are nt understanding that..

i love kamalhassan. Very hard working personEdited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

Saru,this for u ๐Ÿค— much needed post..and i know u will make a post like this and u did it ๐Ÿ‘ we(dil,mil and me) had a convo about this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ all know ebp is bcoz of our four pillers and other cast and crew ๐Ÿ˜ณ AASHLOK and their unbeatable chemistry is main attraction of ebp aashlok is possible bcoz of SHRENU AND AVI ๐Ÿ˜ณ even avi many times said ebp is success bcoz of whole cast and crew... Some people wil never change... We better avoid them.. I must say, SHRENU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE โญ๏ธ kamal is Aamir khan of tollywood

swetha๐Ÿค— fr u.
u r right abt me๐Ÿ˜Š
How can i be quiet after reading such post?
I just wanted to tell my view directly thats y i made this post.
I hope no one vl spk abt previous show flop and all...Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
Saaru, great post. 
The whole team worked hard and they have completed 500 episodes. That itself is a tribute to their craft, their chosen field and Shrenu, Geetanjali, manish n Avinash are all responsible for the success of the show. They all complemented each other beautifully. Shal is also good esp in the first half as the neg ..bhabhi.. 

Kamalhassan is a great actor and has faced flops in his long career, so has Mani Ratnam despite working with big names.. has had flops.. does not mean they are not talented artists. 

Appreciate the actors for their work and show them our support. 
Originally posted by nim_var

Saaru, great post.
The whole team worked hard and they have completed 500 episodes. That itself is a tribute to their craft, their chosen field and Shrenu, Geetanjali, manish n Avinash are all responsible for the success of the show. They all complemented each other beautifully. Shal is also good esp in the first half as the neg ..bhabhi..

Kamalhassan is a great actor and has faced flops in his long career, so has Mani Ratnam despite working with big names.. has had flops.. does not mean they are not talented artists.

Appreciate the actors for their work and show them our support.
Thank u nimmy๐Ÿ˜Š
But still sme are nt ready to accept the truth saying as usual he s the reason fr the show's success..
Those who are saying he s the reason fr the shows hit, wat happened to his first two shows??Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š

A TV serial means surely a team effort irrespective of its  success or flop..same hard work by the team

Acting is a skill and  an actor  has to  show interest, keep  learning new  things,brushing him/herself
every time ,rather  spending months with effortless mono actions.

If there is good piece of action, positive or negative character..will be appreciated by the viewers

Edited by 26nightingale - 8 years ago
Saru...Wonderful  Post. ..I Absolutely  Agree With You...Thank you.

An Avinash  or Shrenu  Fan ..Doesn't  mean ...Others  Should  not Appreciated ...Or Respected...Or Be Bashed too...Really.

I Love Avinash  and Shrenu ..Both ..As  AShlok...Sizzling  Chemistry... Along With .. Manishji..Samir Geetanjali ...Whole Team.Of .EBP... Made  It Magical,...and...Beautiful. ..For Me. ...LOVE  IT.

As Avinash  Stated...The Whole Team is  Responsible  for Success and also ...That As Actors...They Can Play only Their Given Roles...  According  To The Story Only...in hands of ...PH...CH..Only.

The Hard Efforts of ..Whole Team and Actors Should Definitely  Be   Appreciated  Equally...Instead  of  being Derogatory ..About  Their Personal Life and Choices...KAMAL HASAN...IS ABOVE ALL .TOP.

Actually  Nowadays  Am Just ignoring Most of Negativity. ...and ..Just Enjoying. ..Ebp...Till it lasts.

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Awesome post dear..whatever u said was absolutely correct ๐Ÿ‘ i was attracted to this show seeing avinash in promo, but both avinash n shrenu were awesome as aashlok ,till now..i always disagree if anyone says only avinas made this show a HIT,as u said it was shravi,manish n geeta who made it succesful,actually all the actors were awesome so we cant credit one...NO ...

And i see lots of ppls talking shalmalee cant act n so on...its her first show still she s doing her role wonderfully

we should never glorify one to pull down others ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gr8 post :)

Thank u mir fr ur comment and i agree wat u said abt shal...

Hi

I do agree with Saru   100 % that the  sucess of the show depends on joint effort - team work !!!! Definitely Hero - Heroin/  directors/ Script writer/ camera man/ may be  music director , -  carry the major responsibilities  !!!!

Side characters do contribute to some extent - at least  giving a good environment  by their good acting  skills  which will  automatically enhance   leads' perfprmances  indirectly  !

I did say abut Shal's acting  last  week and I still believe that  she  has not learnt any acting over 2 years  rather it is going down the hill. in the initial stage Shal was slightly better as timid  and inquisitive dependent house wife who has on voice or value in the family !!!! -  but  Her acting  is getting worse  over the time !!! I felt bad last week after writing harsh word about her acting !!!! I have made up my mind not to say any thing about her work !!!!! But if you do not get constructive criticism - how are you going to improve???.  for example ,  in UK, patients have   full right to make  complaints against  doctors about their dealings with them but that does not  mean that Doctors will stop treating  that patients rather Doctors will   deal with areas where  they  have failed to make the patients happy !!!!   - and we have to  present this in a reflective way during our yearly appraisals  - otherwise GMC will not approve our licence to practice in UK !!!!!! -  This should be true for every profession!!!

Exactly  in every profession you have to face criticism - therewise , you will not work hard !!!
 Directors  also have to notice in that field how she / he  can improve !!!!! - today  once again I had the  feeling why was   Sojal with so much make up along with Rekha bhabi  in that scene - in fact . it   lessened the seriousness of that scene !!!!

If  the show flops but  your work is good,  there is high chance , you will be appreciated separately for your work , like Shrenu's first show !!!!

To be succesful in life  -  either hard work or nepotism - one of the things works most of the time !!!!

But I believe that  if you have qusalities/ persistence and desire to improvement  ,  you will be successful in your life  !!!! - ( this is my philosophy of life  !!!!).

GOD has given me  EYES / brain/ heart - I can not work blindly !!! I prefer to work guided by my brain  keeping my eyes opened  !!!!! -   not guided by my heart keeping my eyes  closed !!!!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago