Learn to appreciate the leads, equally! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Operaqueen

A sensible post after a long time ! I think most of us (including myself) need to realize that it's ok to like one or the other but be respectful of others choices ! Liking shrenu does not mean bashing Avi and vice versa . And people need to wake up and realize that what made EBP special in the first place was the chemistry between two wonderful actors, not the lead actor or the actress by themselves. So if people think otherwise , they are kidding themselves .

And I am glad you brought up the issue about shal, I think everyone needs to cut her some slack. This is a goddamn logic defying Hindi serial , so I am not expecting Oscar worthy performance from her or anyone else .

And yes, shrenu has always been targeted by some hard core Avi fans , she has no say in the story , so blame the CVs if astha gets more screen space or is acting or dressing a certain way . So let's all stop being hypocrites and respect each other's spaces and choices !

Hugs to you charanya for this post !
Thank u dear for your comment🤗
Its true bashing the actors s happening here for no reason.
You r right. I included shal because she s bashed for some personal reason.Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Subhashiniii

😊Wonderful post
100% agree with u
Thank u:-)
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Second u :)

@operaqueen : glad to see ur post after a long time sandhya 🤗
P.s : i dont knw if u post comments n other thread but m seeing u here after a loong time 😳😛

🤗 To you Mariam ! Dont post much , every time I do my warning levels shoot up
Originally posted by charanyaaj

thank u dear. But i'm really fed up seeing such post. This s nt first time im reading such posts. Nt appreciating her effort but blaming her sayg abt previous flop ...

Actually i like kamalhassan. He s really hardworking person and never give up and compromise. He is trying to do smethg new in all his films...
@bold, we all😆 I still don't get, what her previous show has to do with the current running show!

Kamal ji is⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by potomac

what a post Charan !! wonderful...SHRENU is lucky to have fans like you...there are always bashers in all area...so never mind them...trust me...SHE HAS A VERY VERY BRIGHT FUTURE <>>>>NOTHING CAN STOP THE BABY DOLLL...
Well, we feel honored to know!😳
Originally posted by Elation

@bold, we all😆I still don't get, what her previous show has to do with the current running show!

Kamal ji is⭐️⭐️⭐️
even i dnt know the reason...
1000% agree with you Saru!!!
GREAT POST!!👍🏼 👏
Originally posted by .Biggi.

1000% agree with you Saru!!!
GREAT POST!!👍🏼👏
Thank u dear😊