Learn to appreciate the leads, equally! - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago

I am here for Ashlok and both Avinash and Shrenu. They are both almost always perfect in every scene and are equally responsible for the success of the show. But you-know-who girls will always claim the success of this show and all of earlier shows of Avinash solely rests with him. I have always argued with them that even Big B cannot guarantee the success of a film, their claim is just ridiculous. Even after this post and several posts done on their

b*&^%ng & claims, the blah blah still continues there.

I have criticised both Avi and Shrenu when their performances were not up to the mark, as they are the ones who have raised the bar so high and anything less, I cannot accept. I am obsessed with them but don't blind worship them either.

I have criticised Shal too on several occasions as we are used to perfection from the four pillars and I feel the scenes get ruined when she is just made to stand around and only show her expressions/she flutters her eyes which are sometimes not even suitable for that scene. Like on the day Shlok walked into AM with the POA she was shown behind Shlok instead of Varad, which was completely unsuitable as Varad was the one who lost everything to IS and Shlok managed to get it back from IS. At the same time, I was the first one on Twitter to tell Geetanjali to pass on my compliments to Shal on the day she rocked the scene when she finds out about Varad cheating on her and gives back to Varad.

Not that this post is going to ever deter some people from bashing Shrenu on Avi AT thread, but appreciate your efforts!

Well said dear
Much needed post ๐Ÿ‘
Love you Saru for making this POST๐Ÿ‘
truth has been spoken ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
A sensible post after a long time ! I think most of us (including myself) need to realize that it's ok to like one or the other but be respectful of others choices ! Liking shrenu does not mean bashing Avi and vice versa . And people need to wake up and realize that what made EBP special in the first place was the chemistry between two wonderful actors, not the lead actor or the actress by themselves. So if people think otherwise , they are kidding themselves .

And I am glad you brought up the issue about shal, I think everyone needs to cut her some slack. This is a goddamn logic defying Hindi serial , so I am not expecting Oscar worthy performance from her or anyone else .

And yes, shrenu has always been targeted by some hard core Avi fans , she has no say in the story , so blame the CVs if astha gets more screen space or is acting or dressing a certain way . So let's all stop being hypocrites and respect each other's spaces and choices !

Hugs to you charanya for this post !
๐Ÿ˜ŠWonderful post
100% agree with u
@Sathia
Dear we can criticize the actors for their acting actually that helps them to do better and we can praise the actors if they perform gud. Criticizing actors for their personal life s bad and i wnt support that...
Originally posted by charanyaaj

@Sathia
Dear we can criticize the actors for their acting actually that helps them to do better and we can praise the actors if they perform gud. Criticizing actors for their personal life s bad and i wnt support that...

Second u :)

@operaqueen : glad to see ur post after a long time sandhya ๐Ÿค—
P.s : i dont knw if u post comments n other thread but m seeing u here after a loong time ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

<font size="2"><font face="Verdana">I am here for Ashlok and both Avinash and Shrenu. They are both almost always perfect in every scene and are equally responsible for the success of the show. But you-know-who girls will always claim the success of this show and all of earlier shows of Avinash solely rests with him. I have always argued with them that even Big B cannot guarantee the success of a film, their claim is just ridiculous. Even after this post and several posts done on their

b*&^%ng & claims, the blah blah still continues there. </font></font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana"></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Verdana">I have criticised both Avi and Shrenu when their performances were not up to the mark, as they are the ones who have raised the bar so high and anything less, I cannot accept. I am obsessed with them but don't blind worship themeither. </font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Verdana">I have criticised Shal too on several occasions as we are used to perfection from the four pillars and I feel the scenes get ruined when she is just made to stand around and only show her expressions/she flutters hereyes which are sometimes not even suitable for that scene. Like on the day Shlok walked into AM with the POA she was shown behind Shlok instead of Varad, which was completely unsuitable as Varad was the one who lost everything to IS and Shlok managed to get it back from IS. At the same time, I was the first one on Twitter to tell Geetanjali to pass on my compliments to Shal on the day she rocked the scene when she finds out about Varad cheating on her and gives back to Varad.</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Verdana">Not that this post is going to ever deter some people from bashing Shrenu on Avi AT thread, but appreciate your efforts!</font></font>

I do agree criticing actors fr their performance s good thing and that vl help them to perform well..
U r right. It didnt create much difference. Even sme suggest me to just complain dnt make post but i wanted to share my opinion thats y i made this post...Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Efinah36

Well said dear
Much needed post ๐Ÿ‘
Thank u dear...
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Love you Saru for making this POST๐Ÿ‘
truth has been spoken๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thank u sahrish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ